Spiral Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Spiral Solutions Reviews

Updated Oct 16, 2019

4.3
  1. "Forward looking, inclusive place to work"

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Misgav

I have been working at Spiral Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Exciting, innovative company with an excellent family feel

Cons

No real cons to mention.

Advice to Management

Doing a great job!

Spiral Solutions2019-10-16

"great company to work for"

Former Employee - PMO Manager in Misgav

I worked at Spiral Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

cares about employees and their benefits

Cons

I do not have a bad word

Advice to Management

do not have

Spiral Solutions2019-02-28
  3. "Working at spiral"

I worked at Spiral Solutions

Pros

Special family oriented culture, great people, strong hr, no politics

Cons

Nepotism which is hurting business results, bad lunch food

Spiral Solutions2017-06-11
  4. "Very good company"

Current Employee - SEO in Haifa

I have been working at Spiral Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

A lot of social activities

Cons

There are large-scale layoffs occasionally

Spiral Solutions2017-04-05
  5. "Best place I have ever worked"

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in Misgav

I have been working at Spiral Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent company that makes good use of people's skills. They have occasional company days and fun days for team building that are always fun. They are very honest with their employees and really provide a nice atmosphere for working in.

Cons

Located in the north of Israel, not a convenient place to work if you are from the merkaz.

Advice to Management

Keep on truckin' !

Spiral Solutions2017-01-29
  6. "Great company with bright future"

I worked at Spiral Solutions

Pros

Great company and great people working there. very interesting work!

Cons

salary is less competitive then in the center of the country

Spiral Solutions2016-06-08
  7. "Great company, great culture"

I worked at Spiral Solutions full-time

Pros

There's something about Spiral Solutions that attracts really great people. In the years I worked at Spiral, I had the pleasure of working with highly professional people who were also open, friendly and easy to work with. Most of the people I worked with valued cooperation and collaboration, with the goal of putting out high quality work that achieved results. It's truly a company that both works hard and plays... hard. Fun days and company trips were always well planned and generally very successful. Another major benefit of working at Spiral is the family-friendly culture. While 9+ hours a day is expected, the company was always quite flexible about when those hours take place: come in early and leave early; come in later and stay later; come in at a normal time and finish working from home - as long as the work gets done and your team can trust that they can count on you.

Cons

In the past, Spiral Solutions had almost complete control over its marketing plans and the direction it took with its brands. Now that its biggest client was bought by a larger group, it has much less autonomy and takes directives from the group. At least that was the situation when I was there.

Advice to Management

I feel that sometimes management tends to get "enamored" with certain personalities who manage to put on an impressive show and know how to talk big, but don't actually pull their own weight when it comes to doing actual work. A number of times people with these big-talking personalities have been promoted to positions of considerable authority, and those "underneath" who actually do the work tend to feel quite... resentful, and this breeds an unhealthy working environment.

Spiral Solutions2016-01-12
  8. "Wonderful people though gaming might not always be your cup of tea"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Misgav

I worked at Spiral Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are by far the best thing going for Spiral Solutions - there is definitely a close knit, family feeling amongst the staff. People always tried to support one another both at work and outside of it. There are not many places I've worked with the same type of environment and I sorely miss it Time off policies are fairly standard for Israeli firms, with the added benefit of always giving off a full day... before holidays on the company instead of requiring employees to work a half day.

Cons

On-line gaming is not necessarily a field people want to work in. There is definitely pressure at time for overtime/working late when there are deadlines or games coming live late in the day. Sadly the company isn't the same as it once was - a lot of work left the company, by the main customers off shoring it to cheaper locations (i.e. S. Africa) and this really had a sobering and negative affect on the overall... atmosphere as the company shrunk 2/3 or less of its previous size. A lot of the technical work left (such as mobile game development).

Spiral Solutions2015-03-08
  9. "ceo - managing the company and its subsidiaries and worldwide activities. responsible to shareholders for bottom line"

I have been working at Spiral Solutions

Pros

great environment and challenges. leading technology and marketing teams, involved in the most advanced areas of online marketing and technologies.

Cons

location is a bit far from the center

Advice to Management

improve accessibility to the center of the country

Spiral Solutions2015-02-21
  10. "A company with a vision that is managed as it is still a start-up, managment is making lot of mistakes, causing losses"

Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at Spiral Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good people Hi-Tech company at the north reasonable salary for the north Contributing to community.

Cons

company's stability is poor. No innovation Management is changing frequently, they are inexperienced and make all kind of mistakes regarding the companies future.

Advice to Management

Hire a qualified manager to run this company and do not count only on family.

Spiral Solutions2014-12-28