Sprig Reviews

Updated Jun 22, 2022

Found 47 of over 56 reviews

3.2
Sprig CEO Gagan Biyani (no image)
Gagan Biyani
Pros
  • "I've been an engineer Sprig for over a year now(in 8 reviews)

• "Free food and delicious chocolate cookies; everyone loves me at my Full-time job when I bring cookies(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There really was nothing negative about being a BA for Sprig(in 8 reviews)

• "1 above minimum wage doesn't come close to making up for the wear and tear on your car, no more employee meals (not even cookies(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Breath of fresh air

Jun 22, 2022 - Backend Engineer in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really like it here. So much happier than I was before. Honestly, I joined because of my interaction with the team that interviewed me. They haven't let me down. The engineering team is very strong and very tight. So far as I can tell, there are no cliques, favorites, etc. Expectations are high, but design is pragmatic. Yes, we have to process very high data flow and not spend a fortune doing it. But we do it without excess fluff, complexity for the sake of showing off, etc. Design should be as simple as possible and no simpler. Cross team collaboration is quite strong. Engineers are not isolated in any way.

Cons

* Well, it's a startup. This means there a degree of uncertainty with projects and tradeoffs to be made between features and release

Continue reading
    2. 4.0

Solid workplace

Mar 17, 2022 - Delivery Driver in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, decent pay, nice bosses, free food. When Sprig temporarily shut down I got a generous paycheck for the month I would have worked. They also held a job fair for former employees. I was blown away by how generous and conscientious management was in their handling of the layoffs.

Cons

Doing own taxes (typical with contract work though), not enough time allowed between delivery drop offs, less free food as time went on but that's understandable.

Continue reading
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Greatest Company on Earth

Nov 11, 2021 - CEO-Founder in Newport Beach, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Greatest job I have ever had

Cons

I cannot think of any cons

4. 1.0

Beware

Oct 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The chef, food, and technology was awesome

Cons

The CEOs and management were crazy.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great

Apr 20, 2021 - Safety Coordinator in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome benefits and management is great!

Cons

Lots of work . Hard to balance work and personal life.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great team, bummer they closed

Oct 12, 2020 - Customer Support Representative in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Smart co workers I looked forward to seeing every day. Leadership promoted learning and development, team transparency, and supporting each other especially through mistakes and challenging times. Everyone had a positive attitude and got along well. Rigorous but manageable interview process.

Cons

Not much room for growth. People got along so well that there were already cliques formed when I arrived who would go on outings together, which was difficult to break through.

7. 4.0

Great engineering team

Apr 16, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Tight-knit engineering team that was smart and supportive of each other, with few to no politics.

Cons

Highly highly competitive industry, with questionable business strategy (not different enough vs. competition) set by management.

8. 5.0

Great company

Jan 4, 2019 - Line Cook in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work with you for hours

Cons

High turnover for employees but you expect that in the kitchen

9. 3.0
      Former Employee

Operations Associate

Jun 14, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Could make a difference even at an entry level

Cons

Faced bigotry and intimidation, which goes with a lot of labor/physical work

10. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

sprig, may she rest in peace

Apr 13, 2018 - Driver in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

schedule yourself, free meal, settlement money

Cons

illegally an independent contractor, hard to add up hours

Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Reviews

Sprig Reviews FAQs

Sprig has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 56 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at Sprig to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Sprig employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Sprig. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

55% of Sprig employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sprig 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Sprig Job Seekers