SpringRole Reviews

Updated 5 Aug 2020

4.8
SpringRole CEO  Kartik Mandaville (no image)
Kartik Mandaville
Pros
  • "Work culture is different from other organizations and the team here is very supportive(in 24 reviews)

• "The company takes care of employees' work-life balance and they also help you in our personal growth(in 15 reviews)

Cons
  1. "Great place to learn and work as a fresher"

Current Employee - Softear Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at SpringRole full-time for more than a year

Pros

work-life balance great learning curve over latest tech in industry

Cons

nothing to mention of now

"Honestly, THE BEST company I've worked with EVER!"

Current Employee - Content Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at SpringRole full-time for less than a year

Pros

Here are things I love about Springworks (Previously SpringRole). It's a little wordy but stay with me (Please) :) 1. First, let's talk about FOOD: Company provides FREE lunch, Snacks, Fruits, and surprise goodies. 2. The second best thing that WE all LOVE- Breaks: There is a relaxing space where employees can have a short break and play games. As now we are working remotely, we virtually have tea/coffee breaks and play games. We are so addicted to games and quizzes that company but their own Virtual quiz app Trivia. Sound cool :) 3. Now Let's talk about Company Environment: Springworks has a positive working environment. The company takes care of employees' work-life balance and they also help you in our personal growth. 4. Next Important thing is Communication: Company valued our feedback. We can give our feedback or wishlist to the company. There is two-way communication between employee and employer in the company. We can voice out our thoughts and is being respected. 5. You don't have to worry about your home office setup : The company helps you to set up your home office. offer amazing perks to our employees to buy amazing furniture, standing desks, headphones, and the Internet. 6. Remote employee engagement: Springworks takes care of remote employees' mental well-being. regularly conduct mental well-being sessions where we ask experts to come and talk to our employees. 7. Next favorite thing Rewards (We all love this): Company encourages peer-to-peer recognition and bonuses. It is about transferring points to employees or colleagues as an appreciation of their hard work. If you ask for help from your colleagues, you can also transfer point to him/her as an appreciation. This helps in enhancing our company teamwork and motivation. I can talk about more benefits of working here but I will stop my word here. You also need time to read other reviews :D

Cons

Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing! - Sorry I got excited. As we all know nothing can be perfect (because of Entropy and the second law of thermodynamics). But as of now, I didn't find any BIG Cons here.

Continue reading

"Excellent Company to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at SpringRole full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good learning cure. Good work environment. Flexible timing. Work/Life balance. Free snacks. WFH option. Very good management team.

Cons

Nothing as of now to mention.

4. COVID-19

"Great Place to Work & Good Culture"

Current Employee - SEO Manager in Noida

I have been working at SpringRole full-time for less than a year

Pros

In this crucial time of COVID-19, Springrole has given this great benefit to folks to work remote(permanently), this is undoubtedly the best thing for every working person. Also no work pressure, flexible timings, fun activities during work hours. They are also giving extra bucks to setup your study environment at home. I'm really happy to be part of Springrole.

Cons

Not yet found anything bad about here.

"Great organisation to work for!"

I have been working at SpringRole full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing boss. Great work culture. Opportunity to learn new everyday. A lot of employee benefits that even very large organisations don’t provide (wfh, free food, pooled leaves donated by peers to help people in need, etc)

Cons

None I can think of!

6. COVID-19

"Honest Review"

Current Employee - Product Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at SpringRole full-time for less than a year

Pros

Team - 5/5 (I joined this company in lockdown and working remotely, still giving 5. Work Culture - 5/5 (Just superb, this Friday '3 July' our CEO requested across employees to take a day leave. Just think once! Salary - Being a start-up very much competitive. Employee Satisfaction - 5.5 (I think CEO and his advisory personally takes care of the same.)

Cons

Almost every company has here and there. So, far I have not noticed any cons. within SpringWorks

Continue reading

"Feels like a Family of Friends You dont want to get Rid of office coz of Fun at work. You can build a Successful Career."

Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Bangalore

I have been working at SpringRole full-time for less than a year

Pros

All Energetic, Enthusiastic and Passionate people who keeps boosting you up with timely help and there is no place to find stress. CEO is a very friendly person. Working Remotely seems like you are still connected with your colleagues like working from office.

Cons

Nothing that I can think off.

"Quality Work culture and Very supportive team"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at SpringRole full-time for less than a year

Pros

A very supportive team have a good mindset to support other co-workers. I had a good opportunity to share my thoughts. I joined the company remotely but did not face any kind of difficulty.No work pressure. Getting enough time to contribute best from my side

Cons

Not found any Cons yet :)

"Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Quality Specialist in Bangalore

I have been working at SpringRole full-time

Pros

Cons

Haven't come across anything so far

"Review for new joining."

Current Employee - Junior Project Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at SpringRole full-time

Pros

*Interview process was challenging, good and quick. *Responsible management. *On boarding was offline during the crucial period due to lock down but still was able to start work within minimum time line with the complete support from IT team remotely.

Cons

There is nothing as of now.

Found 68 reviews