Cover image for Springworks

Found 203 of over 333 reviews

4.6
Springworks CEO  Kartik Mandaville
Kartik Mandaville
Pros
  • "Great work-life balance (Permanent work from anywhere)(in 36 reviews)

• "Flexible working hours (2PM to 8PM and you can work 2 hours from home)(in 27 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I never found any cons with the organization(in 12 reviews)

• "I didn't find any cons till now(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

189.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Springworks~1013270
    Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Springworks? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Springworks employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
    Ask a Question
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A completely professional work environment. A brilliant company. All the people here are warm and were very welcoming.

26 Dec 2022 - Operations Intern in Mangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company helps one grow professionally.

Cons

I have had an amazing experience so far. No cons.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A Perfect Company for Freshers

16 Jan 2023 - Customer Support Specialist in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

The perks and Benefits are really amazing and up to the market Standards.

Cons

Nothing as such but sometimes a pressurized environment to work in.

3. Join the Springworks team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Best organization to work with

22 Dec 2022 - Quality Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

- I am ex employee of Springworks India Pvt Ltd. I worked there for 4years as a quality engineer and got 100+ opportunities to grow as a QA. - The best thing about the organization is it's work culture and the perks of work from home. They are doing everything to make their office the best place to work. - Only startup which is providing work-life balance and organising multiple events for mental and physical health. - They always push their employees to learn new technology and give ownership and platform to implement it. - If you want to start your career under the supervision of best tech people then give a try to Springworks.

Cons

- They made the best workplace to work, now it's difficult for ex employees to find same work culture in other organisations. POV: no cons found till now. It's one of the best company.

5. 5.0

Amazing work life

19 Dec 2022 - Software Development Engineer (SDE) in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is the 3rd organization of my career and TBH, the organization keeps employees as a priority. 1- The organization is 100% remote 2- You get ample amount of allowances 3- Everyone is friendly and available to help you. 4- There are flexible working hours. 5- The organization trusts its employees for work and commitments. I guess that's why I feel more productive here.

Cons

To be honest, there are 0 cons I can speak about.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Sales Development Representative (working remotely)

19 Dec 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Work Life Balance 2. Flexible Working Hours 3. The Work Culture is great 4. Healthy and Friendly Environment 5. Management is good at communicating the goals and target of the Company

Cons

Have not found it yet

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best Culture out there

19 Dec 2022 - Content Marketing Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

I’m here to certify that all things being said about Springworks having an extra-ordinary too good to be true culture, are true -Very empathetic - Completely remote - employee centric policies - kartik is on top of everything, I’ve no idea how he’s present everywhere - the HR team is always responsive, always here to solve problems - being slack first and async, there’s documentation for everything and very clear context switching and explaining

Cons

The management team can have more diversity.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best startup to work with

1 Dec 2022 - Software Development Engineer (SDE1) in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

-> Good remote work culture -> Good work-life balance -> Flexible working hours -> competitive salary and good perks -> constant growth and learning -> self approval of leaves

Cons

nothing to mention, constantly becoming better day by day with new policies

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Don't Trust the fake reviews

8 Dec 2022 - Sales Development Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Well there are a few pros of working with Springworks which is whyt I have given them a 2 star rating. Like it's a complete WFH opportunity for everyone, the onboarding process is very smooth and there are plenty of reimbursements which is actually a very good thing for a remote startup.

Cons

Listing down the cons for this company is not possible because apart from the pros you will find a problem in each and every department of Springworks. 1. The management team is pathetic, Kartik forces you to give a 5 star rating on Glassdoor and LinkedIn as soon as you join the organization and being a new comer you are unable to deny him. 2. They don't give you any proper training for their product or services and assume you to start selling form day 1. 3. They focus on Async Communication but half of the time there is no one around to help you when you have any query or something. 4. The upper management doesn't appreciate the extra mile you go for your work all they want is that whatever tasks they have given you should be completed within the timeline. 5. They will never admit the mistakes or loopholes in their system, they will never see the kind of leads they are providing instead they will be after you for sales and even if you are doing your bit you won't be given any time to justify the numbers or the pipeline you are having.

3 people found this review helpful

Springworks Response

Thank you for reviewing us, first of all glad to see you liked the 100 percent remote work, our onboarding process and the benefits which we provide. The HR team at Springworks ensures that your onboarding and subsequent time with us is as smooth for you as possible. Saddened to see some of the things that you have faced while working with us. Starting with the reviews. Yes, we do ask for a Glassdoor and a LinkedIn review at two stages from the candidate, once after the offer is made and accepted (this is for our interview process) and secondly after the employee completes one month in the company. The reason for asking this at one month is because the onboarding is fresh and the employee is best put to give us honest feedback. That being said neither Kartik nor the HR team ever ask for a 5 star rating, we ask to simply review us, whether the review is positive or negative totally depends on us and how successful we have been in onboarding you. Also these reviews are a suggestion and an appeal from our side. It is not a compulsion and it is the employee's choice. Coming to training on products. The first thing we discuss with the new joiner in sales is the product, apart from this we do have an exhaustive sales handbook which has in depth information on products, it’s functions etc. Moreover, the first few weeks as an SDR at Springworks is to shadow and attend demo calls with their colleagues which helps them understand the product better,reach outs, the kind of clients we deal with, scenarios, pricing etc. work on their sales pitch and subsequently start on their own. We understand that without a proper knowledge about the product, selling it is very difficult. That being said, any role will have a success metric assigned to it, without which measuring performance is not possible. We have designed the onboarding process in a way to make you productive from day 1. It is important to give you a couple of quick wins at the start of your journey with us and this is only possible if you are already onboarded and ready to go. It sets the right tone and sets you up for future success. Regarding async communication. Yes, we feel that the future of work will be remote and async which means complete freedom for individuals to do things on their own time. While we push for async work we never discourage anyone from calling when necessary. However it comes with certain expectations, like you all other employees will have tasks running throughout the day and will have their own deadlines. Instant help may not be possible all the time. Exceptions can be made if it is a client requirement/urgent or cannot wait and if someone is denying help you can always escalate the same to the manager, if you don’t get a response, then to the HR and if further escalation is required eventually the CEO. The sales handbook is there for quick and easy reference to solve a query. With any role there will always be expectations and deliverables attached. A role’s success is defined by the performance metrics and numbers associated with it. Timelines are given to operate within a particular timeframe and how the business delivery is expected. Going above and beyond for a task which is assigned to you and going the extra mile in completing the task which was assigned to you to adhere to timelines are two different things. However at Springworks we always believed in timely and public recognition of your work and managers are encouraged to use EngageWith as much as possible. If you still felt that your work has gone unrecognized you could have escalated the same to the HR team. Coming to the last part. Mistakes and loopholes will always exist in a system or a process as with time the process demands changes. That being said, if there is a mistake in the system it should affect each team member in the same way in terms of efficiency for us to make some changes to it. If enough employees are able to sustain in the same process that we follow it cannot be deemed as a mistake/loophole in the system. Coming to leads. Leads for an SDR is one way to generate a business. Having said that, it is also important as an SDR one develops his/her own pipeline, reaches out to prospects via cold calls and emails etc. To develop his/her self and meet the challenges. All deals are not just closed through leads given. Going above and beyond would be to help the team with giving the feedback on why the leads which are generated by them are not good, what is the target group, how can you help them in streamlining the process. At the end of the day sales will be focused on numbers and revenues. It is not just about doing the bit but the overall efforts should result in revenue generation. Justifying the numbers is a part of a bigger picture that led us to have that conversation where it was needed. However, all things considered we would look into your feedback to see what better we can do. We thank you for taking the time out to review us, and appreciate your detailed feedback and some of the pros that you have mentioned. We also apologize for the experience you had while working with us. Thanks & Regards, Team HR.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company to work at

23 Nov 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Had the best time with career growth and good work life balance here

Cons

No cons that one can think of

11. 4.0

Company review

5 Dec 2022 - Operations Intern in Jamshedpur
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity to grow and develop your corporate skills.

Cons

Things can be challenging sometimes but no cons as of now.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 203 Reviews
    </>Embed

Springworks Reviews FAQs

Springworks has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 333 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Springworks to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Springworks employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Springworks. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

94% of Springworks employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Springworks 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Springworks Job Seekers