Springworks Reviews

Updated May 21, 2022

Found 174 of over 284 reviews

4.7
Springworks CEO  Kartik Mandaville (no image)
Kartik Mandaville
Pros
  • "Amazing Work culture and Supportive team(in 53 reviews)

• "Great work-life balance (Permanent work from anywhere)(in 36 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Didn’t notice any cons till now(in 14 reviews)

• "I never found any cons with the organization(in 12 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

21.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Springworks~1013270
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Finally Found an Organization that Values 'Employees' & 'Employee Growth'

May 21, 2022 - SEO Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Employee Respect & Recognition. Saw many organizations which either respect employees and there is no employee growth, or there is no respect & recognition despite doing lot of hard work, growth in career within single company with proper recognition was never seen. Here it is totally different, if a hard working employee(s) is not happy with the client, they are ready to leave the client. They try to give the best comfort to employees to focus on their work. 2. Freedom to give suggestions, be creative. As an employee i was given with freedom of giving suggestions, implement and tracking them, enhanced my skills by doing experiments. 3. and avail the learning budget which is 20k+ to enhance your skills. Every employee working here has an opportunity to explore other domains/fields. I was not just restricted to SEO, i was given with freedom to explore adwords (any other channel in marketing). Marketing head, manager, team members were so supportive. The SEO team here is the best team i've ever worked with. And, interns here are treated as full time employees, wherein they can migrate to the team of their choice where they find their interest. Many things to say, putting all together at one place Employee respect and recognition, organizational culture, team core values, empathy are the key points i liked here.

Cons

Found none. Had to leave due to some personal commitments.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place for work, growth & work-life balance

May 17, 2022 - Associate Product Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible timing - Perks like wfh setup - challenging problems to solve and learn new things - greater remote work coupled with teamwork

Cons

Sometime, the working hours are long No regular feedback/forum for employees to give feedback or clear doubts from HR

Springworks Response

Thank you for such a wonderful review, we are as excited as you are. I want to make a couple of things clear on the cons you have shared. Long working hours - Yes sometimes, the working hours stretch beyond your scheduled time because it is a business requirement. Having said that, we always take work-life balance seriously and make sure that employees are not overworked. However, if you feel that this is happening regularly, talk to your manager, raise it to HR, and finally to the CEO anonymously. No regular feedback forum - we have an anonymous AMA channel on slack for any feedback you want to give, you can share it anonymously on that channel through EngageWith. No clear doubt solving from HR - we apologize for the kind of experience you had. I request you to raise this up again with HR if you feel your doubts are not solved, if you still aren’t satisfied with the solution you can always raise it to the CEO. Thank you for taking the time out to review us Regards, Team HR

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Actual Great Place to Work | Nothing more an employee can possibly expect from company

May 8, 2022 - Software Development Engineer (SDE) II
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Employee Friendly Policies - Transparent and Open culture - Amazing perks and benefits - Workation allowance - WFH allowance - 4 day working* - Special days Gifts and sponsored meals - Learning Budget (Buy any Courses to Up-skill) - Gym, Internate Reimbursement - Auto approval of sick and casual leaves

Cons

- No Medical Insurance cover for parents - No other cons found till now

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Springwork is the best place to work

May 8, 2022 - Senior Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. A place where you have good growth and challenges that keep you going. 2. Springworks is wonderful place we can balance our work life with personal life. 3. Employee have advantage of using learning platform to upskill. 4. Work timings are flexible & less meetings. 5. Benefits for work from home set-up.

Cons

I don’t see any cons as off now!!

5. 4.0

Life at springworkls

May 20, 2022 - Operations Intern in Nāgpur, Maharashtra
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work timings, employee-centric, permanently remote, frugal but not cheap, and a lot more than just words!

Cons

haven't found any till now.

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company to work with

May 4, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Highly employee centric company. Best management so far, helpful team. Best environment to work with. Company does provide a lot of monetary and non monetary benefits. Its a dream come true job for me.

Cons

No cons at all as of now

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work with helpful people all around

Apr 25, 2022 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is a Quality Hire , So you compete and stay around really talented team. Internal Growth is quiet good if you work hard and want to learn. CEO is really helpful and nice

Cons

Not any as of 1 year

8. 5.0

Working in Springworks

Apr 20, 2022 - Software Developer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hello Good afternoon, It's been more than 6 months I have joined SW, so sharing my experience till now in SW. Yes working in SW is helping me to achieve my goals. In SW I have learned a lot and learning is continued every day, I have seen a good growth in me whether its professional or a personal growth. Really enjoying working here. Work life balance is also good here and all team-mates (SVIN) are also very nice and helpful , also utilizing the experience of our mentor and learning from her. Management is also very supportive here. Looking forward to contribute more for my team and organization

Cons

No cons as of now

9. 1.0
      Former Employee

Disconnected, Less Trust.

May 19, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

work from home is the Pros.

Cons

HR department has communication gap which lead difficult to understand the objective. Employees came with the queries that I couldn't answers just that no information provided to me even after taking follow ups from my team. some employees experienced that the Feedback is not anonymous and the name can be seen which made uncomfortable to express the issue. I also felt disconnected with the team mates Many a times hence my senior asked me to give resignation if you are not interested. This statement is actually killed my motivation got from my HR Team.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Insecure Job.

May 16, 2022 - Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Only One pros is Work From Home.

Cons

Company forced to ask us to give resignation or threat of termination. Senior Profiles has Big Ego and can't see the truth. SEO department, doesn't have enough patience to listen, talk and understand her juniors. HR department firing people just by following orders of Senior Profiles, and didn't even find the root cause of what had happened. Hence don't talk with Employee for their problems. A Big Incomplete Communication goes amongst them in a name of Async. We had to invest our time to get a single response from colleagues that has asked to then via text only which lead us less perform in task. SEO department treated work as Sales. Forced to get exact numbers then only the performance will get calculated. No training and development provide to the employee to get trained. They only say do it Google.

2 people found this review helpful

Springworks Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are glad that you liked the work from home model of working. We are sorry that you have had a bad experience while working with Springworks however, we would like to make some things clear. We as an organization believe in a variety of organizational values that help us in building a better culture within the company. Amongst them, one such value is called 'Own your work'. It is important for individuals who are working with us to take up constant ownership of the tasks that are assigned to them and we would love to see the ownership translate into efforts and execution. Organizational productivity is the result of alignment between individual and organizational goals. When these values have not aligned the productivity and expectations are not matching hence, we sometimes have to make tough calls and decisions. We always try to make separation as harmonious as possible. We don’t threaten termination. At Springworks we always try to give you active feedback and performance is monitored to avoid any course correction. Feedback and discussion on performance with the manager are done on a regular basis. Along with this, we have regular 1v1s with the employees and we are always open to feedback from them. If we still feel that the performance is not up to the mark we give you a chance to enhance your performance to implement this we have a PEP (performance enhancement plan). When we ask this of a person, the HR team in line with the senior management and the immediate superior sit and discuss the issues, dive deep into them, understand all the options we can give to the person, and then make an informed decision, If after this as well performance is not up to standards we ask an employee to put in their resignation, after having a discussion with the employee on his performance and ownership this is something which is a part of the process. Yes, we push for async communication. What do we mean by async - it means fewer calls, and fewer meetings focusing on completing the work rather than discussing when we will complete it because we believe that is the future of work and we always want to give a better work-life balance through async communication. Communication gap happens because of multiple reasons while async we have to take up ownership even while communicating. While being async the employees are free to choose their working hours and manage their workload it may happen that you will not get an instant reply from them however in that case we always emphasize updating their slack status. SEO functions on numbers as well and any department at the end of the day will evaluate performance based on both quantity and quality of the work done, we set goals every month because it is something that helps us to measure productivity and performance and gives us a clear idea if we are on the right track or any interventions need to be done. It is what we expect of every job role. And we believe that's how an individual and an organization grow. We always support you during the training period to help you get acquainted with the system and processes. Teammates and colleagues are approachable at any given point in time if you face any issues or difficulties. Having said that we also have documented material and guides to solve your questions, employees can always refer to the same if in doubt, if not solved the manager is always available to have a discussion. We thank you again for taking the time to review us. Regards, Team HR.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 174 Reviews

Springworks Reviews FAQs

Springworks has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 284 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Springworks to a friend and 87% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Springworks employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Springworks. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

95% of Springworks employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Springworks 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Springworks Job Seekers