SquadStack Reviews

Found 76 of over 99 reviews

4.1
SquadStack Founder Apurv Agrawal
Apurv Agrawal
Pros
  • "Food- As a young professional, the delicious free food served at the canteen all day definitely keeps me going(in 11 reviews)

• "Great team culture and flexible work life(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It takes some getting used to to achieve a proper work/life balance(in 6 reviews)

• "These shouldn't be considered as cons but as any other startup, one has to wear multiple hats and long working hours(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great

Jun 21, 2021 - Operations Lead in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

Get ready for a roller coaster ride

Cons

You'll get too attached to the company

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

One of the best places to grow and accelerate your career

Mar 9, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

SquadStack is indeed one of the best places to work at. The culture, the people, the work, the ownership, the growth, the independence, literally anything you can think of for a workplace with a positive and growing environment is in SquadStack. If you genuinely want to learn and grow, this place is for you. You have the freedom to put your thoughts out, every employee has complete transparency to what's happening at the product strategy level and every thought to do better is more than appreciated by other team-mates. SquadStack truly believes in trusting its employees when it comes to getting the work done and taking leaves when you need them. They don't control or restrict to limit your holidays, you have the freedom to take as many as you want. As long as you have the zeal to be better every day, SquadStack will keep pushing you to become the best version of yourself. From my personal experience, my growth in 2.5 years has been 10 folds (I am not exaggerating) and I have seen more folks like me who've grown tremendously during the journey at SquadStack. SquadStack is truly an employee and customer-first company.

Cons

None! Walk-in with a positive attitude and you won't find any cons, you'll know that this place is indeed one of the best decisions you made.

4 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Get ready to wear multiple hats!

Jun 1, 2021 - Software Engineer in Ghaziabad
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Learned a lot of stuff in a very short amount of time. I don't think I could have learned so much anywhere else! - Friendly co-workers who are also great mentors! - Company gave a lot of support to it's employees during covid..from vaccination to paid leaves if feeling down due to covid/vaccine

Cons

- Very long working hours - Management doesn't know what they are doing. - Everything has a tight deadline which sometimes causes sub-optimal work to be pushed to production

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing workplace with lots of transparency, energetic vibes and awesome culture

May 30, 2021 - Human Resources/Talent Team in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. A lot of ownership comes with any role that you take up here. 2. Co-founders are constant source of inspiration. The best in leadership. 3. Your learning curve will increase. 4. Awesome folks to work with.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

3 people found this review helpful
    5. 1.0

Depressing-do not join SquadIQ

May 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- really thought hard but could not find one

Cons

Company is depressing just faking positive attitude people just like to blame each other everyone is passive aggressive. Interns are exploited like anything. Pay is nonsense. You will have no career and no skills and they expect you to not have social life and just keep on working. Managers have seen this still they let this happen so simply they don't care they can hire new interns at 12000 for 6 months make them work night and day take full advantage and then let them go this is their model. If you are an intern will say don't join anything is better than this, this place will make you depressed

6 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Couldn't have asked for a better place to work in!

Mar 23, 2021 - Marketing Associate in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The company culture is exceptional. The work is definitely a lot but the people make it fun. - The learning never stops, I can easily say I have learnt something new each day I have worked here. - The working hours are flexible and you get unlimited leaves - this has personally helped me keep stress to a minimum when I have had to miss out on work due to emergencies. - The ownership and independence you get with your work are sure to turn you into a confident individual who knows what they're doing.

Cons

None for me! But if you cannot thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is not the place for you.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Vision and Culture!

Mar 1, 2021 - Marketing in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) The interview rounds are hectic but make sure that only the best people get in. 2) Benefits and perks 3) Culture - Super Cool people to work with 4) Pre-COVID - The office vibe and free food was great. 5) Apurv is one of the most chilled out CEOs out there, he never made us feel as if he's the founder/CEO which made him quite accessible for everyone.

Cons

- Product development took time which resulted in loss of revenue (In my opinion) - Some of the leaders especially in the SquadIQ vertical need to understand the importance of each member of the team and try to be more inclusive of their growth as well.

3 people found this review helpful
    8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Energetic workforce

Jul 8, 2021 - Opearation Analyst in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learning from some individuals. Good food.

Cons

All roles might not do justice to your learning expectations. Advisable to talk to individuals working in a particular role before applying.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Less of an organisation, more of a family

Mar 19, 2021 - Product Engineer in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Each and everyone you find here is very smart in whatever field they are working in. Everyone will listen to you no matter your rank is in the company hierarchy. They have one of the best cultures in the industry. Lots and lots to learn and grow. Unlimited leave policy and flexible working hours.

Cons

It might get a little difficult at the start to maintain a work-life balance but eventually, you'll get habitual of it.

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good

Jul 5, 2021 - Quality Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Every thing is perfect here

Cons

It's a large community groups so growth is slow

Viewing 1 - 10 of 76 Reviews