Square Yards Employee Reviews about "square yards"

Updated 18 Dec 2020

3.4
Square Yards CEO Tanuj Shori (no image)
Tanuj Shori
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "square yards"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Most Trusted Real Estate Organization in India"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Square Yards full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I don't have much space here to list down all good things about Square Yards - Great Work Exposure - Amazing Team Members - Equality & Unity among Team Members - Career Prospects & Growth - Incentives & Salary Appraisal

Cons

- Cab facility is missing - Gym is needed

Continue reading
  2. "Healthy Competitive Work Environment"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Square Yards full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Square Yards Dubai offers a pretty competitive work environment. Whether you like it or not depends on how much you want to learn and grow. Facing work-based challenges on an everyday basis has helped me manage my stress and calmly solve the challenges, one at a time, growing personally as well as professionally.

Cons

I miss wearing casuals to work sometimes.

"Worst work culture, they need only slaves not employees."

1.0
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Bangalore
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Square Yards full-time for less than a year

Pros

1) join only if you are a "fresher", work for few months and resign before you fall into depression. that's then only pro for squareyards.

Cons

1) you will not get the salary they are offering, you will only get 70%, unless you close minimum 2 deals. There is nothing much wrong in doing so, BUT they will not inform this before you join. How to escape this, when they give the offer letter, look for the column "performance linked allowances" - so this allowance you will get only if you do minimum number of closures. Squareyards themselves are brokers, they act as big brokers, under whom you have to work as an individual broker. Do your minimum closure to get the salary which they have committed to you. So here is the question, If you want to work as an individual broker, you can do it yourselves and earn better money, why should you join Squareyards? 2) I haven't seen any employees in this office, all are slaves, we feel that we are slaves of our managers which is true, but these managers are also helpless slaves repoting to their senior managers. So if I explain the hierarchy, slaves reporting to manager slaves and then they report to actual masters who earns big money. 3) They want employees to do site visits with client, but will not give a single penny as PETROL allowance!!! 4) As I said, you are a small broker working under the big broker squareyards, you will have to make min. 100 calls a day, that's is pretty much fair, BUT they will not give you any official SIM you have to use your personal number to make calls, trust me after 100 outgoing calls from your personal number, I bet your personal number will be marked as SPAM in truecaller in the very first day. 5) Breach of privacy, they will not give device and SIM to make call, but they want us to install an application called "squarebeats", which records all the calls you are making, whether that be any personal call or official call. So be careful when you make personal call, all your calls will be recorded at the backend and your manager will be listening. 😂 5) ZERO WORK LIFE BALANCE , before joining be prepared to work for 24x7. They need you to attend meetings and calls even at midnight. They will promise that Tuesday is your week off, but Tuesdays also you will get annoyed by the calls from your managers asking for updates and reports. Actually it is not our managers problem, he is getting bugged by his senior reporting manager. This is one of the important reason for my resignation from square yards, I have no regrets and am happy that I made a good decision.It will affect you both physically and mentally. 6) one more interesting thing , there is something called vanishing syndrome, you might not see the person sitting next you and later on you will come to understand that he resigned and escaped. 7) Please make sure your PF is being deposited, till date I haven't received any single penny in PF account which they have deducted during my tenure.

Continue reading
  4. "Genuine focus on culture and finding great people"

Current Employee - Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Square Yards full-time for less than a year

Pros

Square Yards have strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who share a great bound. On a personal level, I have benefited from the belief of my manager and the freedom to find areas where I can add most value. I have never lacked for resources and have usually been backed when wanting to do things the right way 😍

Cons

We work six days in a week 😔

"Growth."

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Square Yards full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Square Yards gives handsome salary package. Good environment to work. Good incentives.

Cons

Sqauare Yards does not give Saturday off.

6. "Friendly Environment"

Current Employee - Senior Administrative Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Square Yards full-time for more than a year

Pros

Senior management is approachable to every team member. It's a stress free, healthy and playful environment. I enjoy working here. Would totally recommend Square Yards.

Cons

Salary is quite less to what is expected.

Continue reading
  7. "Long term career options"

Current Employee - Operations Associate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Square Yards full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It's been 5 years I am Working in Square Yards. My career has seen a great high since I got into this company. Perks àre nice, incentives are great. Career growth went great in 5 years. Totally recommend Square Yards to other people too.

Cons

Saturday should not be working.

8. "Better Place To Work"

I have been working at Square Yards full-time

Pros

Square yards is better place to work. I am enjoying to work here as employee. Salary is on time.

Cons

If working days 5 in a week. So it will be really good.

9. "Square yard is good for salary"

I have been working at Square Yards full-time

Pros

Square yards working culture is good and you can make your future

Cons

It is too far from metro station

Continue reading
  10. "Supportive team and leaders"

I have been working at Square Yards full-time

Pros

It’s been a great experience here working in Square Yards. My teams support has been immense. Great advice is provided at every step. Work culture has been friendly throughout.

Cons

Employee engagement activities in the company is less otherwise it’s been great.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 108 English Reviews