What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "job security and good facililites" (in 39 reviews)
- "Good work life balance in comp" (in 37 reviews)
- "Salary is good and expenses less" (in 33 reviews)
- "Decent pay and facilities." (in 11 reviews)
- "good work environment, lots of benifits, good plant locations, well developed cities with all facilities, work satisfaction" (in 10 reviews)
- "Poor work culture and accountability." (in 20 reviews)
- "Age mix is very adverse and management is indifferent and not aggressive for meeting the challenge." (in 9 reviews)
- "No growth opportunities and lack of motivation" (in 8 reviews)
- "Difficult working environment and office politics" (in 8 reviews)
- "The RMD management does not support executives...life is more difficult if you are a junior executive." (in 3 reviews)
Found 63 of over 609 reviews
Updated 21 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "job security"Return to all Reviews
- 2.017 Aug 2011Junior ManagerCurrent EmployeeBokāro
public sector so job security is there.
tough environment its like working in a factory in 80s and getting daily wages for it.