Found 186 of over 195 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Upper management unrealistic, no room nor opportunity for growth" (in 10 reviews)
- "The most selfishly run place I've ever known, Will kick you under the bus have minions lie to your face, cowards, rather pay for security than hold a decent conversation with you.. (HR) a joke.. Backstabbers, just a bunch of crabs in a barrel.. nothing is Confidential.. Management feels Entitled as if... Fairness, (never) Directors, Supervisors,Managers have a do as you told mentality." (in 6 reviews)
- "Poor management." (in 6 reviews)
- "The complexity of the business is way over the heads of the current senior leadership." (in 6 reviews)
- "Supervisors and managers are clueless, can not got to them with an issue or problem because they are unaware how to answer or solve you issue," (in 6 reviews)
- 1.013 Nov 2023Certified Nursing Assistant CNAFormer EmployeeSpokane Valley, Spokane, WA
the residents and their family members, some coworkers
the benefits are awful, an high turnover rates.
- 5.024 Oct 2023Data Analyst IVCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSaint Petersburg, FL
Work from home; Yearly bonus
Only see team in person once a year; almost no one is seen in Zoom/ Team meetings, just voice only
- 1.05 Oct 2023Data AnalystFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsMiami, FL
Salary and days off, along with nice co-workers
Sr Leadership are a bunch of snakes. They preach one team, one family bit will stab you in the back. This company only looks out for themselves.
- 5.021 Sept 2023Supervisor Case ManagementCurrent Employee
Great advancement opportunities available through out the organization.
High turnover rate in case management department.
Sunshine Health Reviews FAQs
Sunshine Health has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 195 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Sunshine Health to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
65% of Sunshine Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sunshine Health 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.