Supermetrics Reviews

Updated Aug 11, 2022

Found 37 of over 37 reviews

4.8
Supermetrics Founder and CEO Mikael Thuneberg (no image)
Mikael Thuneberg

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

105.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Supermetrics~3017576
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

love it

Aug 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland
    Business Outlook

Pros

love the atmosphere, people, innovative environment, work-life balance and fun events.

Cons

fast growth means that some things haven't kept up with the pace, but those usually have been noticed

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company with integrity and excellent culture

Aug 9, 2022 - Marketing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- I'll start with the hiring process: from the very first moment I received an email from the HR lady, I've felt incredibly welcome. The team and the peeople I met during the interview process wow'd me away, and I couldn't believe my luck when I got the offer. - People are genuinely friendly and happy at Supermetrics. During my few months at the copmany, I've not once felt any office politics at play, any displays of toxicity or anything else that would count as a red flag (and I have worked in companies with a toxic culture before). Everyone at the company seems to genuinely enjoy what they do and want to do their best work. - The company really cares about their people and has built internal systems to display it in various ways - transparent options, learning budget for everyone, private health insurance (Finland already has an excellent healthcare, so you're getting a cherry on top here). People hand out outside of work and do things together. - I also have massive respect for the Founder/CEO for the product he has built, and bootstrapping the entire thing for so many years, to building a company of this size and staying humble and approachable. - The trust and flexibility - obviously I want to do my work well to feel like the flexibility is somehow 'justified', but generally yes, people are motivated to do great work and so, are granted the flexibility to work from wherever. - Really diverse teams and it's awesome that new joiners, even if they start in our offices in Singapore or Ireland, get flown over to Helsinki for their onboarding. - I was one of the hires that got permanently relocated to Helsinki - just want to highlight how well thought out and smooth the arrangement of relocation was. I've moved to other countries for work before as well and with Supermetrics, I've had the best relocation experience so far!

Cons

Honestly, can't think of any!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

good

Aug 3, 2022 - Product Manager in Helsinki, Southern Finland
    Business Outlook

Pros

good company, good culture, great people

Cons

working remotely the usual cons

4. 5.0

Good workplacr

Jun 15, 2022 - Marketing Coordinator in Helsinki, Southern Finland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice and supportive team. Interesting product

Cons

Can't think of anything atm

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Supermetrics!!!

Jun 7, 2022 - Head of Design in Helsinki, Southern Finland
    Business Outlook

Pros

People Office Benefits Atmosphere Learning

Cons

Personal growth Processes and nothing else really Maybe salaries could be reviewed and aligned with the market

6. 5.0

Awesome place to work

Apr 14, 2022 - TA Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture & people Cool office Challenging work

Cons

Growth companies are not for everyone but if you want challenges and work with top talent, join SM!

7. 5.0

Excellent place to work

Apr 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are cared for and the company is constantly looking for ways to improve your career & development. The community is vibrant and the company supports extracurricular activities.

Cons

As there is growth, key things might get lost in the shuffle.

8. 5.0

Love it so far!

Apr 1, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Supermetrics for about 2 months as an SDR. -WFH -Fantastic leadership -Great pay -WLB (9-5 M-F and that's really it) -Solid product -Reasonable expectations (manageable ramp quota)

Cons

I'm not sure yet - time will tell, but so far I'm really enjoying this

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Successful startup growing into a scale-up

Feb 10, 2022 - Senior Product Manager in Helsinki, Southern Finland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company has a good growth trajectory while staying profitable with not too much VC investment. This allows for an environment where employees are valued and the culture is fantastic. There are a lot of talented people working at Supermetrics and the general attitude exemplifies ”can-do!” and ”can i help?”

Cons

The company has grown faster than it really should be meaning that there are loads of missing processes and overall quality of customer experience still needs a lot of work. Thankfully these are acknowledged and the company is actively hiring and investing into these areas.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Best place to work for

Jan 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely nice colleagues, very good product and capable leaders - 5/5

Cons

Can't think of real downsides atm.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews

Supermetrics Reviews FAQs

Supermetrics has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 37 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Supermetrics to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Supermetrics employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Supermetrics. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

100% of Supermetrics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Supermetrics 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Supermetrics to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Supermetrics Job Seekers