Sutherland Employee Reviews about "work from home"

Updated Jan 24, 2021

Found 126 of over 5,722 reviews

3.8
Sutherland Chairman and CEO Dilip R. Vellodi
Dilip R. Vellodi
1,041 Ratings
Pros
  • "Excellent work environment helpful coworkers(in 260 reviews)

• "work from home and offers career development(in 198 reviews)

• Cons
  • "night shifts, other than that not much(in 125 reviews)

• "Low pay,work pressure,very bad cab facility,no job satisfaction(in 77 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work from home"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company to work here

Jan 17, 2021 - Professional Software Development in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

It great place to work, part of DRS ( Digital Re-engineering Service ) and SmartPDM. Work with great Leader. Onsite opportunity. Flexible timing. Work Life balance, fun activities, award recognition,Social Activities. Team and Management very supportive. HR policies nice. Positive Work Environment. Work at home policy also nice too, you will get chair permanently 👍👍👍 and extra allowance too, highly appreciated.

Cons

Have Not found any Cons

2. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Be Careful when join

Jun 2, 2020 - Project Manager in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from Home that's all

Cons

Unethical management, Lot of mal practices, Very biased in promotions. Don't expected job security or growth,

1 person found this review helpful

Sutherland Experience Team

Hello, and thank you for your feedback. We value all reviews and appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on where we have opportunities to improve. We will forward your concerns to the appropriate team. Thanks again, and we hope you have a great day!

3. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Selfish organisation....

Mar 24, 2020 - Customer Service Representative in Airoli
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very selfish organisation.selfish management they dont even provide work from home during this corona pendamic time and sutherland is capable to give work from home but still managers are giving excuses that "We dont have any update" sutherland global services my foot. sutherland is applying our leaves in this pendamic time what if i dont have my leaves? goverment is already declared that we should get pay during lockdown. I am ready with my wifi connection for work from home, and they are continue with there excuses "we dont have any update" I will strongly not recommend this So called organisation. There are many more employees like me. There are many other organisation like accenture,WNS,WIPRO Etc Who take fare decisions.

Cons

I dont want to waist my more time to write more about this selfish and senseless organisation.

Sutherland Experience Team

Good day. We understand your concerns and thank you for sharing your thoughts. Where possible, we have moved many employees to remote management and we have taken precautions aimed at maintaining a safe work environment. For further information, please visit our internal site and stay tuned to your email for updates from your leaders. Thanks again, and hope you have a good day!

4. 3.0

Developing

Aug 27, 2019 - Research Analyst in Airoli
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ease to do work from home

Cons

Low learning curve. Management needs to be upgraded.

Sutherland Experience Team

Hello! Thanks for reviewing us! At Sutherland, we aim to ensure our employees enjoy a healthy work/life balance. We appreciate your input on how we can further improve as this will allow us to meet our employees’ evolving needs. Thanks again for sharing. Have a great day!

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to work

Jun 24, 2019 - Manager in Airoli
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, work from home option (depending on dept/function), learning opportunities and good team to work with.

Cons

Promotion at leadership level is based on your closeness and previous working history with senior leadership.

Sutherland Experience Team

Hi there! Thanks for the positive sentiments! We are thrilled that you are pleased with us! As an employee-first company, we strive to provide our employees with the opportunity to grow and flourish in their careers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and have a great day!

6. 4.0

Business Controller

May 17, 2018 - Business Controller in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working with experienced people Good working environment Working from home

Cons

Not youthful atmosphere Increment comparatively less

Sutherland Experience Team

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We agree that millenials can bring a fresh perspective to our business! We're glad that you found our people to be overall well experienced, and that you enjoyed our working environment. Thanks again.

7. 1.0

No Work Culture

Nov 5, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work From Home For Employees

Cons

There is No Work Culture

8. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good organization

Aug 10, 2017 - Associate Manager in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) Best people - always ready to help attitude 2) Working environment and timings 3) Work from home facility 4) PI and Bonus allowances 5) Hands on latest technologies

Cons

1) IT projects are limited 2) Internal politics at higher management 3) Lack of proper vision

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best place to work with . Join us if you are looking for a career and not for a job

Jun 9, 2017 - Manager Talent Acquisition in Cochin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Career growth, Work timings , Knowledge , Compensation , Supervisors , Management, Opportunities,Exposure ,Work at home option, More Verticals , High Stability , proper appraisal mechanism , Salary on time, Rescission free, Internal Job Opportunities,Educational growth ,

Cons

None as of now , May be has to bring in some more Verticals

10. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Sutherland

Mar 20, 2017 - Consultant in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment and work from home facility.

Cons

“Nothing to mention all are good”

Viewing 1 - 10 of 126 Reviews