What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits, PTO" (in 18 reviews)
- "Hire great people" (in 16 reviews)
- "AMAZING culture and atmosphere here." (in 13 reviews)
- "The HR and the team are supportive to help you deliver at the client location." (in 12 reviews)
- "We celebrate the success (small or big) of everyone and have great leadership in all departments to learn from, but also keep us accountable." (in 12 reviews)
- "No work life balance!! Always pushing employees to work late evenings and weekends." (in 11 reviews)
- "clear favoritism" (in 6 reviews)
- "What they don’t tell you when your hired is that the training is aggressive." (in 4 reviews)
- "Managers don't have training in the areas they manage, or in management itself, so it really is up to the individual to attain the goals that are put in front of them." (in 3 reviews)
- "Management was awful and doesn't value new employees" (in 3 reviews)
Found 1 of over 312 reviews
Updated 8 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "staffing industry"Return to all Reviews
- 5.01 May 2021Senior Technical RecruiterCurrent Contractor, less than 1 yearSan Diego, CA
Wow! I spent 15+ years working in the Staffing Industry myself and have never experienced such top notch Recruiters, Account Managers and Admin staff in my life. Kaylie and Amy were simply outstanding throughout the interview process and got me in to the greatest company I have ever worked for! I highly recommend them and thank them often for helping change my life.
Absolutely none- keep up the good workSwoon Response3y
Thank you so much for your feedback! Kaylie and Amy are both pretty great!