Found 24 of over 312 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits, PTO" (in 18 reviews)
- "Hire great people" (in 16 reviews)
- "AMAZING culture and atmosphere here." (in 13 reviews)
- "The HR and the team are supportive to help you deliver at the client location." (in 12 reviews)
- "We celebrate the success (small or big) of everyone and have great leadership in all departments to learn from, but also keep us accountable." (in 12 reviews)
- "No work life balance!! Always pushing employees to work late evenings and weekends." (in 11 reviews)
- "clear favoritism" (in 6 reviews)
- "What they don’t tell you when your hired is that the training is aggressive." (in 4 reviews)
- "Managers don't have training in the areas they manage, or in management itself, so it really is up to the individual to attain the goals that are put in front of them." (in 3 reviews)
- "Management was awful and doesn't value new employees" (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 1.03 Sept 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
- free things... which really isn't one, considering it is pretty much taken from your pay since you will start at below market standards for Recruiters in Chicago but be promised to have the ability to make so much on commission (which will never happen). - leadership that encourages a 'fun' environment where you can drink at the office and go out with co-workers after.. causing there to be absolutely no work life balance in your life. You are looked down upon for not wanting to stay late and participate in everything.
- very late hours - unreachable goals - base salary is below market standards -lack of support from management - lack of diversity in employees - very condescending leadership - pure favoritism29
- 5.015 Apr 2016RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
I've been at Swoon for over 2 years and I have never had a company treat me as good as Swoon does. Collaborative environment, fast-paced, weekly/monthly incentives, paid cell phone, great people, craft beer & wine fridge, lunch & learns, growing & changing. If you can't handle things changing on a regular basis, then a growing startup is not for you. Swoon is an open door policy and the owners/management really value their employees' input.
Stressful industry (so not so much on the company). Metrics can be tough. Not much of a work/life balance.2