Synechron Employee Reviews about "good salary"

Updated 22 Jan 2021

Found 164 of over 2K reviews

3.9
Synechron CEO Faisal Husain
Faisal Husain
1,340 Ratings
Pros
  • "Paying good salary as compared to other service based companies(in 165 reviews)

• "Good company and worklife balance(in 116 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Hard to maintain work life balance(in 72 reviews)

• "No Job Security once the project is over(in 72 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "good salary"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Awesome place to work with

13 Jan 2021 - Tech Lead in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Overall good and good salary package

Cons

Nothing such as, all are good

Glassdoor

We appreciate your kind words! Thank you!

2. 1.0
      Current Employee

Avoid joining this company... Dont go with the recent false scam 5* ratings!

4 Aug 2020 - Sr Technology Specialist in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

They give good salary for the first time you join, If you can negotiate well. They can promote you every year or every alternative year (off course with meager normal or no hike :) ), if you are decent in your job. Personally, I was neither fired nor had any such bad experience. But I have the experience of seeing this company from inside (refer cons section)

Cons

1. Majorly a body shopping company. Employees are not treated well. Management's job done, once they allocate a project for you. Nobody cares after that. 2. If you are on bench for more than 2 month, start counting your days. 3. Very few clients. Only couple of banking companies are the bread and butter of the company especially in Bangalore location. That doesn't mean they give some great projects to Synechron or something. Synechron just provides resources to support their crap projects. I seriously doubt, very few people get to work on quality projects. 4. If you are the one, looking for On-site opportunity, chances are very slim of you getting one. All most all opportunities are with Wells Fargo only (at least in Bangalore). Now with covid this year, I doubt the opportunities would be in single digit or might be 0 even. Otherwise on 2019, the people got on-site was as low as below 20! Here I am not even discussing about the internal politics for you to get a chance (I believe that's in every service based organization) 5. There is very bad "year to year hike" in this company. you shouldn't be surprised with 0 % hike, with excellent rating. :) 6. Management is dumb. There is not much skills at that level.

10 people found this review helpful

Glassdoor

Thank you for your feedback, We are very disappointed to hear your experience and we will get back to you promptly. Synechron is a professional, multinational organization and supports a conducive environment for professionalism to thrive and therefore practices a zero-tolerance policy to any kind of biases at work. We inherently consider that employees be treated and managed equally and in an appropriate way. Furthermore, we are known for our emphasis on our employees’ well-being. Synechron, since its very inception, has believed in practicing ethics and values as far as employees are concerned. It should be further noted that no professional at Synechron in any way has been granted undue advantage, just because of their proximity to the leadership team or certain leaders. Synechron’s unparalleled focus on and commitment to employees has ensured our growth into leading digital innovation, business consulting & technology services player, on our own back, that too with a growth rate of over 30% However, we'd like to learn more about your situation you can email us at feedback@synechron.com

3. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good company to work with

18 Jan 2021 - Senior Associate in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good salary - Increments - Bonuses - Transport

Cons

- Job security is major concern

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

good fin tech company

20 Jan 2021 - Associate Director in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

you can work with top Fin institutes , good salary

Cons

no gob security, hire and fire company

5. 4.0

Good company

19 Jan 2021 - QA Associate in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, nice work environment,good management, policies

Cons

Limited learning scope, workload, politics

6. 5.0

Full time emp

13 Jan 2021 - Senior Test Engineer I in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Overall good, employee friendly, good salary

Cons

No Job security if you are not in project

Glassdoor

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We are focused on building a positive work experience and take all concerns seriously. We are unhappy to hear your feeling about job security and would appreciate hearing more. We want you to know that our employees' jobs are safe and are valued by us. We are keeping our employees’ best interests at heart with policies and benefits that fairly compensate and reward for critical contributions to the company, We continuously encourage our employees to do their best work.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome workplace to work

7 Jan 2021 - Specilalist in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best people, good salary, good work opportunities, etc

Cons

Nothing found as such in my experience

Glassdoor

Thank you for your kind words!

8. 4.0

Good company

12 Jan 2021 - Senior Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance . Good salary

Cons

Less internal projects to work

9. 4.0

Paying good salary

1 Jan 2021 - Senior Java/J2EE Developer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Paying good salary as compared to other service based companies

Cons

No cons till now from the joining

Glassdoor

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Worst Company to Join, don't waste your carreer

23 Nov 2020 - Technology Specialist in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Salary to attract new candidates/Resources

Cons

It heir and Fire policy. they dump employees just like people dump waste in Bin. They heir with attractive salary without any project signed and when project does not get signed , HR just call to cabin and say GO HOME ( 2-3 Months salary paid ,may not be applicable to all). So do not join this company and waste your career instead join a company with Job security ( with Low salary does not matter).

9 people found this review helpful