Sysazzle Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated Apr 17, 2019

Found 31 reviews

4.7
Michael Paradise
  1. "Great environment and great characters"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Indore

I worked at Sysazzle full-time for less than a year

Pros

The working environment was very good and helpful. The manager and team leads were really helpful and always ready to provide guidance. Overall great experience.

Cons

No such cons as of what I could look for.

Advice to Management

Continue to have faith in your employees as you are doing already.

Sysazzle2019-01-30
  2. "Recruiter"

I have been working at Sysazzle full-time

Pros

Nice company to work with. Flexi-timings

Cons

The company must start the day operations. Can expand well in India too

Advice to Management

Keep on doing well

Sysazzle2017-04-27
  3. "Systems & Dazzle!!!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Indore

I have been working at Sysazzle

Pros

I have been with Sysazzle for past 6 months and have loved every moment from training to work culture to calls on the floor. I have learned so much in past 6 months. I have had jobs before but never knew working could be this fun. The flexibility that the job offers is priceless and the work ethics from the management are commendable. Would definitely recommend.

Cons

I am very happy with my job and the incentives that come along with it. Its the mecca for the newbies with the desire to learn.

Advice to Management

You have been very supportive throughout and the trainings on technical skills are flawless. Keep up the good work.

Sysazzle2015-11-30
  4. "Go for it.....definitely recommended !!"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Indore

I worked at Sysazzle full-time for more than a year

Pros

Professionalism, friendliness, competition, growth opportunities are few of the qualities of this company. These people are less in number but diligence and knowledge is what that makes me happy about me being a part of this company. For fresher's , you won't find a better place. The floor milieu is perfect to flourish and learn. I had some real good memories working here.

Cons

Its hard to find out one. Every work place has some problems, may be sometimes you feel offended. But the best part, these people are always trying to improve themselves.

Advice to Management

I think its in the right hands. Few things need to be improvised that they were already onto when I left. Always open to suggestions and frequent one on one sessions with the manager.

Sysazzle2015-11-25
  5. "Great team. Great culture. Would definitely recommend."

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Indore

I worked at Sysazzle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I was associated with Sysazzle for over 2 years and it was a great experience working under the leadership of some of the nicest people. Sysazzle has a great team environment but the best part was I was given a lot of freedom to do things my way which I loved and which ultimately resulted in me performing at the best of my abilities.

Cons

None. Absolutely loved the company. Made good friends for life. I still visit the office every time I am in town.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. You guys have been great mentors and I hope our paths cross again soona nd I get a chance to work with the same team again in near future :)

Sysazzle2015-11-03

"Not Best Place to Work"

I worked at Sysazzle full-time

Pros

Sysazzle is not good company to work because management is poor and favoritism is done only benefit working with them is they are flexible on time..

Cons

Management is not good ..... employee benefits are less or none so ever....politics is played in office... and favoritism is done.... I will not recommend any of my friends to join ...

Advice to Management

Please look into the matters personally and advice you to speak with individuals if someone has problems in office it should be sorted not neglected...

Sysazzle2015-11-18

"Worst place to work!!!"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Indore

I worked at Sysazzle for less than a year

Pros

If you are good enough to handle politics in a proper way and if you are good at buttering, then this place is heaven for you. The manager loves buttering a lot and the best part is the COO doesn't bother because of family relationship.

Cons

If you have good technical skills then this organization is not an ideal place for you to work. But on the other hand if you are good at buttering, then this place is heaven on Earth.

Advice to Management

Please change the manager, and try to fill the position with skilled people.

Sysazzle2015-08-20

Sysazzle Response

October 24, 2015CEO

This post was from a former employee of Sysazzle Software Solutions Private Limited (a sister company of Sysazzle, Inc. - a company that provides recruiting services for Sysazzle from our Global Recruiting Office. As CEO, I am sorry that this anonymous poster/former employee had such ...

"If you want to put yourself in Hidden silent corporate politics, Sysazzle is the best Organisation."

I worked at Sysazzle full-time

Pros

Excellent process movement. Good option for fresher. Easygoing environment, helpful for learners & those who cannot handle work pressure.

Cons

If you are career oriented, must leave this organization. Worst Management/No Management, Great place for YES-MAN. As there is no management so no written policy or procedure, any word at any time from the Manager will becomes the rule. No Job security, force you to leave anytime if they’ll feel you are not beneficial for the organization.

Advice to Management

Please appoint deserving guys for the Manager/Lead roles. Treat your employees as the asset of the organization if you want to grow in the market.

Sysazzle2015-07-10

Sysazzle Response

October 24, 2015CEO

• "Contract"

Current Employee - Finance Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Sysazzle full-time for less than a year

Pros

Sysazzle has been a great staffing company to work with. They make the whole hiring process very easy and self-explanatory. Customer service is great

Cons

I was going to say to offer dental insurance but now they do

Sysazzle2019-04-17
    • "Benefits Plan Expands at Sysazzle in 2019."

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Sysazzle full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Nimble, helpful, sense of urgency and focuses on needs of clients, consultants, and candidates.

Cons

It’s getting more difficult finding available tech talent and with so many robo calls and email spam today industry wide, it’s harder to reach prospective clients to place valued consultants. We don’t Spam clients or robo call candidates or clients so please pick up your phones when Sysazzle representatives call! 😌

Advice to Management

Continue fostering a culture that attracts top talent.

Sysazzle2019-03-27