Systemart Reviews

Tech India

1d

works at

Wipro

Need some career advice . Y.O.E -1 CTC-7 LPA I have been working as tester both manual and automatic for last 1 year. I am hating it. Client gave opportunity to become developer but manager refused to let me go unless I spend 18 months in current role. I want to become developer and reach above 20LPA asap. I am moderately good in DSA, learning Spring and Microservice. I am not getting any calls because of 90 days notice period and testing background. How do I get out of this black hole?

22 Comments

Tech India

81K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Systemart~608807
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

They got me the job I wanted

May 22, 2022 - Executive Fleet Aircraft Mechanic for Boeing
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was having a hard time getting accepted at all the jobs I was applying for. I was particularly interested in working with Boeing but wasn't successful in getting my foot in the door. One day I got an email from Systemart LLC through Indeed regarding an available position working as a contractor with Boeing and after speaking with them I accepted the position. Rahul Desai and Joseph Bhavik made the process very easy and they were able to get me an interview with Boeing within a week. From start to finish I was able to start working within two weeks. I highly recommend using Systemart LLC as a resource and would gladly work with them in the future.

Cons

I really don't have any cons to mention.

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor

A Contracting Company That Looks Out for Its Own

May 5, 2022 - Senior Reliability Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Account managers communicate well with contractors. They are always quick to respond to questions, very helpful with the contract if needed, and will give notice on urgent needs related to the contract in a timely manner. They are very involved from the beginning and throughout the contract. I’ve worked for a couple of other contractors over the years and this is honestly the best experience I’ve had.

Cons

I have no cons for this contracting company.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent company with great Recruiters

Feb 15, 2019 - Talent Acquisition Sourcer in Orange, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was recruiter by Rahul Desai for a Talent Acquisition position at a large public company. Rahul is VERY professional and responsive with excellent communication skills. I am very impressed with Rahul and the company. He provided a superior candidate experience.

Cons

None ! I hope my contract turns into a permanent job, but I am grateful to be placed at such an great client site.

4 people found this review helpful
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Fast Paced and Customer Oriented Organization

Mar 6, 2019 - Human Resources Manager in Parsippany, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

High degree of teamwork, Exposure working with Multiple Employers

Cons

Limited Growth opportunities due to size

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Information Security Analyst

Dec 28, 2018 - Information Security Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

SystemArt should be anyone's top choice when it comes to professionalism and detailed oriented standards. Rahul, does an excellent job communicating all aspects of responsibilities concerning one's role. Overall culture of the company is responsive and caring, and almost everyone is approachable within minutes.

Cons

I have yet to discover them.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best place to work!

Jan 8, 2018 - Management Analyst in Parsippany, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging work and very cooperative people

Cons

There are no cons in Sytemart.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Good company to work

Aug 7, 2017 - Analyst in Parsippany, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Been here over 8 years and enjoyed working for Systemart. Lot of new things I learn here as well have contributed a lot too for growing company for single digit employees to close to 3 digit employees. Very professional and good company to work.

Cons

Not that i can think of.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee

Account Manager

Aug 4, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Systemart for over 6 years. We have a great team which works well together to achieve amazing results. The management encourages growth and offers flexible lifestyle scheduling. There is opportunity to travel for business.

Cons

Could have a better benefits package.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company to be associated with!

Aug 4, 2017 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Parsippany, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Systemart for over 5 years now :) ... being part of this company is rewarding in itself... the company is growing exponentially, being immersed in that growth is very exciting. Leadership and management here are amazing, they are willing to assist with any project. I can't say enough good things about this company and its team.

Cons

None, I can think of.

10. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Good Company

Feb 28, 2017 - Network Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Well organized and Great People

Cons

The medical insurance that the company provides is kind of expensive

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews