TA Digital Reviews

Updated 26 Jun 2020

3.7
TA Digital CEO Rajiv Rohmetra
Rajiv Rohmetra
Pros
  • "I worked couple of companies before TechAspect, So I can relate work life balance here(in 35 reviews)

• "great environment, helpful colleagues, Flexible Timings(in 34 reviews)

Cons
  • " 2 no (in 7 reviews)

• "company need some more places like indoor games, cafeteria and conference room(in 7 reviews)

1. COVID-19

"Excellent, very professional and streamlined hiring process"

I have been working at TA Digital full-time

Pros

Despite the current global circumstances of COVID-19, TA Digital provided an opportunity to gain valuable experience virtually. Every person I communicated during my interview at TA Digital was very welcoming and engaging, which made the process, dare I say, enjoyable. My interview started on time. They made me very comfortable at the beginning of the interview itself, which helped me to be relaxed and transparent throughout the conversation at each round of the interview. It was never a monologue and the feedback were prompt. Progress of interview at each stage, feedback and the following steps were communicated in an appropriate way over e-mails and in-person calls. The entire process took only a weeks’ time which is commendable. Loved the entire experience and looking forward to associating with TA Digital.

Cons

I have an overall experience of three years and comes from a reputed MNC organization which couldn’t provide me with such a wonderful pre-joining experience which TA Digital could that made me write this review. As the pros win over here, cons couldn’t take its spot.

June 18, 2020Director, Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us, and we are so glad to hear that it was remarkable. We aim for a great candidate experience in every interview session. We will share your feedback with our talent acquisition teams.

"Good fit for self-motivated and goal oriented people"

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Hyderābād

I worked at TA Digital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Opportunity: If you're willing and determined to push yourself beyond your previous limit, this is a company where you can define your own career path. Leadership & Guidance: Some extremely helpful and insightful leaders at practice and delivery level. Don't hesitate to reach out to them with honesty. Transparency & Growth: If you're open for possibilities, you can see it yourself. Compensation: The average compensation and hike/raise is better than market standard; There might be some exception roles though. Thre variable pay is mostly approved and credited as-is. Reach: The organization is pretty for employees to connect with anyone at any level or vertical I understand there might have been some unfortunate cases, being reason for some disappointing posts, And I feel sorry about that. However, we need to understand there is no heaven, it's us who create our surroundings. So, growing pains are totally expected in an growing organization, accepting the fact, we should find the week spots creating our opportunity to perform as per our fitment. Just a suggestion. A little about myself: I joined TA as fresher and worked for 5.6 years on different roles, around 20 projects, dozen clients, and almost half of the company employees. There were problems / challenges but to be honest I enjoyed everyday in TA, coz I had a mission to complete... everytime. - G

Cons

Great leaders are over-occupied: Give them a little bandwidth to create more leaders. Would recommend more Inter-practice demo / interaction / open hour, and better collaborative planning for smoother delivery. Office space: Can look for a little more open space. Food & Transport: Another area of improvement.

June 17, 2020Director, Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your review on Glassdoor. We appreciate your positive insights and experience of 5+ years with us. We are happy to hear that TA Digital provided you with excellent career growth opportunities. We value your feedback on how we can better improve our process and experience for employees. We wish you all the best for your future endeavors.

3. COVID-19

"An Excellent Growth-oriented Company Focusing on Cutting Edge Digital Technologies"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I have been working at TA Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

For growth-oriented and data-driven people, TA Digital is an excellent organization. I have worked with large multi-national companies before. TA definitely provides a platform to all employees, both juniors and seniors, to excel individually and also, part of a larger team. What I like most is our Leadership's long-term vision, which has been helping us wade through these difficult times arising out of this Covid situation. When bigger companies are resorting to various cost-cutting activities, including mass-scale layoffs, we are looking ahead growing our team to meet client commitments.

Cons

None that I can think of right now. Every organization has positives and areas of improvement. I believe the positives by far outweigh any other aspects.

June 18, 2020Director, Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your insights and review with us on Glassdoor. Your feedback is valuable to us as we strive to provide the best employee experience in the industry. We wish you all the best for a successful career at TA Digital. Have a wonderful #LifeAtTADigital!

4. "its a good experience"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Bhubaneshwar

I have been working at TA Digital full-time

Pros

culture is very good in the organisation

Cons

targets are high comparatively to others

5. COVID-19

"TA is on track!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at TA Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

• Flexible Office Hours • Liberal towards WFH and Comp off benefits (even before Corona) • Anyone can approach the HRs or the Finance or the IT teams for any support – more importantly, every query gets prompt responses with proper solutions as well. • Precise training provided for freshers during probation time – making them corporate ready. • Understandable project and practice managers make “Work-Life Balance” possible. • Variety in domains to work upon – Supports IJP “Internal Job Posting” as well. • Offers reimbursements for online training undergone by employees – it is literally like the company is sponsoring for employee’s personal growth. However, it is indeed going to help the company’s growth as well. • Company also encourages extracurricular activities – supports its best to create a cricket team to participate in corporate leagues. Special to mention is the uncompromised timely salary, allowances, and bonus credits from the company even during this pandemic situation.

Cons

A con to mention for the sake of mentioning, scope for improvement. Despite the extraordinary efforts, I feel the company lacks a systematic process at the overall level. Right from hiring, probation, promotion till termination. Everything happens properly but sometimes not on time which makes all the efforts go in vain. 99 is still not a century.

June 18, 2020Director, Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your review with us on Glassdoor! It makes us happy to hear that you find us a great place to work. We also encourage you to share your suggestions using our internal platforms. We wish you all the best for a successful career at TA Digital. Have a wonderful #LifeAtTADigital!

"An engaged workplace..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I have been working at TA Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

I enjoy the deep camaraderie that exists within colleagues which makes TA Digital the best place to work. The pride that the team takes in their work is amazing. I have regular check-in with my manager and he cares about my development and supports me in achieving the Organizational goals. Collaboration is smooth between departments which helps in making quick decisions. The management team keeps everybody updated on what’s happening through regular Townhall meetings and communication. They are very transparent and respect individuals, this was missing in my previous organization. I would always recommend TA Digital as a ‘Great Place to Work’.

Cons

No company is perfect and that’s OK. The best thing here is that management accepts ideas from employees through different platforms (anonymous, connects, suggestions) and some of those great ideas are in the implementation process.

June 18, 2020Director, Human Resources

Thank you for taking out your time and sharing your review with us on Glassdoor! We are delighted to hear your feedback on the world of opportunities we offer, such as a high level of leadership visibility, a growth-oriented environment, and a rewarding career path. We wish you all the best for a successful career at TA Digital. Have a wonderful #LifeAtTADigital!

7. "Review"

4.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I worked at TA Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

All good standards wise and projects. Good pay. Good facilities. Good leadership.

Cons

Lot of politics in Drupal team. One team leader from gurugram is a old minded bugger. All men from this team are dirty minds. They act as if they were going through trouble instead they disrespect individuals. Freshers in this team are hopeless. If you have earlier issues with team members then they will start complaining about every thing that we do. They are more interested in creating matches irrelevant of age than anything. If opposite person isn't available for any dirty things that they are intended to.. then they will try every way to make individuals victims of their tactics. Don't join Drupal team if you are unmarried and have strong technical experience.

June 18, 2020Director, Human Resources

Thank you for taking out your time and sharing your review with us on Glassdoor! We appreciate your feedback as it helps us in building an environment of trust and performance. We are an inclusive organization and provide and promote equal opportunities for all employees and candidates. We take complaints very seriously. We are troubled and concerned. We are taking steps to ensure such experiences do not happen again. We once again thank you for your feedback.

8. "Worst company"

1.0
    Former Employee - Team Lead in Hyderābād

I worked at TA Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Politics and only politics is what happens

Cons

This company has no respect towards its employees. They will put any employee on review and without proper justification they will force you to resign; not terminate because incase of termination they have to pay two months salary. This is the process they apply to whoever they want to get rid off. First this company hires and then they feel they don't need. Then they will put you in review process which ends up in termination without any reason.

June 19, 2020Director, Human Resources

Thank you for the review! We are sorry to hear about this experience. TA Digital prides itself on creating and maintaining a workplace where employees work in a professional environment. We are considerate and take the feedback of all our current and former employees. We wish you all the best for your future endeavors.

9. "DO NOT GIVE INCORRECT INFO ON GLASSDOOR"

1.0
    Current Employee - Principal Software Engineer

I have been working at TA Digital full-time

Pros

You get good relaxation if you are not in project.

Cons

Revenue mentioned (in glassdoor) 1-5 billion USD per year , is that correct? It's better not to mention incorrect data publicly.

June 19, 2020Director, Human Resources

Thank you for the review! The revenue mentioned in the site was in Indian currency (INR) and shouldn't misconstrue in USD. We value transparency and integrity as one of our core values here. We also encourage you to share your suggestions and feedback using our internal platforms. We wish you all the best for a successful career at TA Digital. Have a wonderful #LifeAtTADigital!

"Good company to survive"

Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at TA Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are so much good facilities in TA, Work from home, No pressure at all, Good ambience to work and good facilities for women employees.

Cons

Sudden Termination of the employee.

June 18, 2020Director, Human Resources

Thank you for taking out your time and sharing your review with us on Glassdoor! We also encourage you to share your suggestions and feedback using our internal platforms. We wish you all the best for a successful career at TA Digital. Have a wonderful #LifeAtTADigital!

Found 193 reviews