TCG Hamilton Group Reviews

Updated May 18, 2018

Found 7 of over 7 reviews

3.9

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Satisified with career path

Nov 29, 2015 - Project Lead in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s been more than 8 years since I’ve been working with TCG Hamilton and was the second company in my career. I was given the right guidance from my respective managers and today I’m managing my own team with shoulder-full of deliverables resting on me. I’m loving my career path in here and it’s nice to work in a challenging environment.

Cons

I can’t find much of a downside except that there is a lot of pressure lately to deliver projects at short deadlines. The teams are expanding rapidly but with less experienced people. I think more experienced people must be brought in.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

IT - Information Technology Department

May 18, 2018 - Design Group Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Design Group team is very good, the designer is doing the very good job with dedication - Every day new challenges for learning - New ideas and techniques use day by day

Cons

- The team is very small for limited technical guys - Food and Transport facilities can more improve

3. 3.0
    Former Intern

Research Intern

Feb 24, 2018 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

good office, great ambience, people were friendly too

Cons

Higher authority is strict and is partial to some employees and interns

4. 3.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great working environment

Apr 8, 2016 - Digital Marketing Intern in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company has got a good working environment, very peaceful. Very understanding management and staff is also good. I recommend it to anyone who wants to work here

Cons

I think canteen should have more variety and better food options. Work timings should be reduced.

5. 4.0

New opportunities

Jan 20, 2016 - Senior Software Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

I see many new opportunities in terms of projects as the company is entering new markets and industries. The applications I’m working on has actually increased my knowledge and confidence in building them. The environment is great to work with good support from my manager.

Cons

Lots of work and sometimes rework to reach perfection. Lot of freshers in the organization.

6. 4.0

Great place to work!

Oct 25, 2015 - Associate Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel it's one of the best places to work, not because they have a great office infrastructure, but because they have a vibrant work environment. You are given shoulder-full responsibilities and right attitude to own the projects. Lot of young faces which again makes the company young. The management is very learned with great experience behind them. If you are the right person, you get the best package in the industry.

Cons

The cafeteria needs better management. The food is charged from the employees. The location can be a problem from some.

7. 4.0

Great work environment

Oct 25, 2015 - Associate Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

I think it’s pretty simple – in any organization if you give your best, you will be appreciated and it’s the same for TCG Hamilton. You really get a lot to learn and the management helps you do just that. There's a lot of passion in the organization which has definitely helped them create a niche and become the world’s best in BPO industry. The work environment is good with great infrastructure and a plush office.

Cons

I think the office location seems a bit far from CyberCity, where u find most offices. Also, it’s a start-up environment, so there is lots of work which usually extends your work time.

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews