TG Connect Media Services Reviews

Updated Oct 13, 2020

Found 11 of over 11 reviews

3.8
TG Connect Media Services Founder Tushar Gogri (no image)
Tushar Gogri
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Place to Learn and Put your Digital Marketing skills to use.

Oct 15, 2019 - Social Media Executive in Vāshi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive and Supportive Management. Great Working Environment. The team and management takes great efforts in keeping themselves up to date with latest updates from the field of digital marketing. 5 Days of week, hence good work life balance.

Cons

Team Building exercises and Fun games need to be arranged.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not worthy of your time & effort

Oct 13, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Salary Payout on time Never enough though - Near to the station

Cons

- All saturdays working - No professionalism.. would bother u at 12am or even at 2am - Company does not have any communication system in place. - No respect for personal life or personal space - Dont plan on paying proper salaries until 2022 & Be ready to beg for your own money. - Proper exploitation of skill. - Expect apologies and no salaries for work . - No hierarchy. No HR to raise issues with. - 3 CEOs.. multiple instructions & communication gap between all three.

Co-Founder

We're very sorry to hear this about your experience at TG Connect Media Services. We value all of our current and former employees' feedback so we would be happy to learn more about what specifically it was that was not positive during your time here and how we can improve. Please feel free to contact us to discuss anytime. We wish you the best in your career

3. 1.0

Very Careless towards employee

Oct 13, 2020 - Digital Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

I didn't noticed any pros when during my working period, but there are lots of cons

Cons

This is the worst and most careless company towards their employees, >> they started to cut off the salaries from march 2020 till now and forced some employees to leave the organization without pay and notice, >> during the covid lockdown situation, they only try to trouble their employees. there was no monetary or emotional support from the company >> Not even learning an experience. will not recommend this to any one

4. 1.0

Worst Place Dont even apply here

Aug 2, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is no Pros for this Company

Cons

1. Worst place to work 2. Poor Salary Increment/ No Increment 3. No Personal Life Balance Even in Public Holidays and Sunday's they want their team to do work. In short they want there team to be available 24/7 365 Days. 4. Employees now leaving one after the other. There are only 3/4 employees left 5. They are laying off there current employees saying that they dont have any clients and the next day they are hiring new employees for the same post. 6. They give promises that you will get xyz higher salary but end up getting lower salary 7. All the Reviews that are added in FB, Glassdoors and GMB are fake they have told there employees to add. 8.Life is at stake u can be fired without any proper reason 9. Long Working hours (10 Am to 8/9 PM) they dont care about that the employees are having personal life(family time) 10. That Ajit(Founder) dont even know how to talk properly with their employees (Everytime he is insulting their employees) Advice: Don't Join

5. 4.0

Growth oriented Digital Marketing Agency

Oct 3, 2019 - PPC Executive in Vāshi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work 5 Days a Week. Friendly and Helpful Employees. Great Place to Learn and Grow. Work Life Balance

Cons

No Employee benefits like PF / Medi-claim facilities.

Co-Founder

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put employee experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. We wish you the best in your career.

6. 5.0

Best Place To Explore Your Experience

Oct 3, 2019 - SEO Account Manager in Vāshi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance, flexibility, great culture, professional management.

Cons

No Employee benefits like PF & Mediclaim.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Start your Career with!!

May 20, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get all possible help to build your career. Great team and management to work with

Cons

A growing company that needs to improve processes to increase efficiency and productivity while implementing cost savings measures.

8. 5.0

Work Experince

May 20, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Vāshi
    Business Outlook

Pros

amazing work experience in terms of staff, trainers and Best Leader and Co-Founder ever work with great Knowledge in all aspects.

Cons

need space for games

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good To Work

May 20, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working here full-time. Employees are good and the management employee relation are good, salaries on time. overall good company. Location is perfect as it is just beside the station.

Cons

No Parking Area. No Employee benefits like EPF / Mediclaim.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company to Start and Grow in Digital Marketing

Apr 24, 2019 - SEM Analyst in Vāshi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Here you're likely to gain knowledge and insight beyond your role. Flexibility when it comes to considering alternative work arrangements such as flextime and job sharing. Collaboration opportunities.

Cons

Need to work on the office infrastructure.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews