Taritas Software Solutions Reviews

Updated 7 Aug 2020

4.0
Taritas Software Solutions Managing Director Supreet Tare (no image)
Supreet Tare
  1. "Great overall experience and looking for some more years to go now"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Taritas gives almost full overall exposure technically. Inter-personal skills are also improved as time passes. To my surprise, each new comer is backed with management in the same way as the most senior employee is.

Cons

I could not find any negative point as of now.

2. "Honestly the best place in state to work if you really want to grow"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am sharing my views on the basis of my experience so far - 1. First of all, I joined as a fresher and the exposure I got in different technologies in just 2 years was a great learning for me and I feel lucky for that. 2. The support and the positive work culture I have seen here are what I have always expected from a company. 3. There is always someone to help you out if you are stuck at any place. 4. The Directors are very humble and helpful. I always get inspired by their leadership and mentoring. I really feel bad what few people have said about the company and Directors that's completely not true.

Cons

No cons so far :)

3. "Best working culture and growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Jabalpur

Pros

1. Positive environment and good work culture. 2. Flexible timings. 3. Follows all the best practices in projects. 4. You can find many new learning opportunities here. 5. Company's MD is very supportive and fair to all the employees. The main reason for the growth of the company is his approach and positive attitude.

Cons

Hardly any cons that I could point out

"Worst Company for employees in Jabalpur."

1.0
    Former Employee - Junior Software Developer in Jabalpur

I worked at Taritas Software Solutions full-time

Pros

There are very few Pros we can find in Taritas. 1. Official working days are five, but sometimes they force employees to work on Saturday and Sunday also. 2. I don't Remember Amy thing else.

Cons

There are many Cons we can find in Taritas. 1. Very Unprofessional, they just say they are professional but they just expect employees to be a professional.  2. Politics in every corner. Especially in the HR department. 3. They only give credit to a few favorites employees. 4. The managing director is very rude. 5. Always finding a way to deduct your salary. There are many more points, but I think these points will help other to make a proper decision.

Taritas Software Solutions Response

Managing Director

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your review. I hope you will find your next employer better than us. Wish you all the best. Regards ST

5. "Great Work Environment"

Former Intern - Xamarin in Jabalpur

I worked at Taritas Software Solutions for less than a year

Pros

- Supportive people - flexible work times - Really great workplace

Cons

- lack of professionalism in some areas

6. "Intern"

4.0
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Taritas Software Solutions for less than a year

Pros

Good Work Life Balance, Healthy Environment

Cons

Hardly any cons that I could figure out

7. "Work Culture, Growth Opportunities and your technical interest."

Current Employee - Software Developer in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Work culture is beautiful , with all the support from colleagues and seniors and lots of extra curricular activities, flexible timings , culture is real, non competitive, family friendly and always top of mind. 2. One can learn and grow with their own interest in their field, free to work for their interest. 3. Employees are able to work remotely. 4. No pressure enough time provided to work. Quality is ultimate priority. 5. Company works for large projects and follows proper planning and working procedure. 6. Great talents and passionate people having hunger to learn, explore and support others. 7.Weekend snacks, official lunch and mind blowing yearly vacation. 8. Totally happy and satisfied.

Cons

No cons i have found here in these 6 months.

8. ""Happy Learning""

in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions

Pros

1. Working in Taritas is really a happy learning experience. 2. Working with positive bunch of people is always a great feeling, which I'm getting here in taritas. 3. The kind of support I got from the MD and other Directors while doing something which I have never tried is commendable. 4. I don't think there could be any other place, to restart my career and get such classy mentors.

Cons

Didn't find any till date.

9. "Best in MP"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Jabalpur

Pros

1. Taritas is a small start-up and is doing very good. 2. MD/HR/Management staff & everyone else is doing their work very proactively. 3. I am a female employee here and having no issues with our MD and management, please be aware of fake reviews. In-fact female staff at Taritas is respected & is treated in a very professional way. 4. I have seen many fake reviews which are not at all professional, but looks like revenge to MD, and not from us (Taritas Employees) for sure. 5. Someone has written MD has wrong intention for that person- “Dude you are really sick please go to doctor and don’t waste your Friday evenings to write such fake reviews”. 6. I have a suggestion to readers please visit our offices and check on your own, discuss with real employees of Taritas and don’t just believe on what a random person who has that kind of sick mentality.

Cons

I not able to find any cons while working with Taritas.

10. "Best in Jabalpur"

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time

Pros

As the title says, we are best in Jabalpur. In fact, in the entire central India region, as an IT company. What makes it best is, our MD (especially), the flexible working hours, no night shifts, fair opportunities by management to all and many more. It's an amazing experience to be a part of such a wonderful and supportive team.

Cons

I have been a part of this firm since 2 years. We are a growing organisation, and we learn from our mistakes to thrive for better. There are no cons in my consideration.

Found 15 reviews