Taritas Software Solutions Reviews

Updated Aug 3, 2021

Found 17 of over 19 reviews

3.9
Taritas Software Solutions Managing Director Supreet Tare (no image)
Supreet Tare
  1. 5.0

Very nice place to work

Aug 3, 2021 - Software Developer in Jabalpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

With good work culture, there is a good learning environment. It also offers WFH and WFA facilities.

Cons

On-site opportunities are not there in the company right now. Some benefits are missing as compared to the big companies.

2. 4.0

Carrier Builder

Jul 14, 2021 - Senior Software Developer/Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment. Good facility for employees. Good project. Good learning environment.

Cons

Need to change the perception for employee except the favorite.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Honestly the best place in state to work if you really want to grow

Jul 30, 2020 - Software Developer in Jabalpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am sharing my views on the basis of my experience so far - 1. First of all, I joined as a fresher and the exposure I got in different technologies in just 2 years was a great learning for me and I feel lucky for that. 2. The support and the positive work culture I have seen here are what I have always expected from a company. 3. There is always someone to help you out if you are stuck at any place. 4. The Directors are very humble and helpful. I always get inspired by their leadership and mentoring. I really feel bad what few people have said about the company and Directors that's completely not true.

Cons

No cons so far :)

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

A small organisation

Feb 5, 2021 - Software Developer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's an only organization present in jabalpur who is worthy to work for as a software developer

Cons

They take project from upwork so small projects not big clientbase

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best platform to start your carrer.

Sep 28, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They took 3 round for technical and 1 hr round. They use to provide training to freshers on Microsoft technologies.

Cons

I have not found any. Nice place to start.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best working culture and growth opportunities

Jul 30, 2020 - Quality Analyst in Jabalpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Positive environment and good work culture. 2. Flexible timings. 3. Follows all the best practices in projects. 4. You can find many new learning opportunities here. 5. Company's MD is very supportive and fair to all the employees. The main reason for the growth of the company is his approach and positive attitude.

Cons

Hardly any cons that I could point out

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great overall experience and looking for some more years to go now

Aug 7, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Jabalpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

Taritas gives almost full overall exposure technically. Inter-personal skills are also improved as time passes. To my surprise, each new comer is backed with management in the same way as the most senior employee is.

Cons

I could not find any negative point as of now.

8. 1.0
    Former Employee

Worst Company for employees in Jabalpur.

Jul 1, 2020 - Junior Software Developer in Jabalpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are very few Pros we can find in Taritas. 1. Official working days are five, but sometimes they force employees to work on Saturday and Sunday also. 2. I don't Remember Amy thing else.

Cons

There are many Cons we can find in Taritas. 1. Very Unprofessional, they just say they are professional but they just expect employees to be a professional.  2. Politics in every corner. Especially in the HR department. 3. They only give credit to a few favorites employees. 4. The managing director is very rude. 5. Always finding a way to deduct your salary. There are many more points, but I think these points will help other to make a proper decision.

2 people found this review helpful

Taritas Software Solutions Response

Managing Director

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your review. I hope you will find your next employer better than us. Wish you all the best. Regards ST

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Work Culture, Growth Opportunities and your technical interest.

Feb 6, 2019 - Software Developer in Jabalpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Work culture is beautiful , with all the support from colleagues and seniors and lots of extra curricular activities, flexible timings , culture is real, non competitive, family friendly and always top of mind. 2. One can learn and grow with their own interest in their field, free to work for their interest. 3. Employees are able to work remotely. 4. No pressure enough time provided to work. Quality is ultimate priority. 5. Company works for large projects and follows proper planning and working procedure. 6. Great talents and passionate people having hunger to learn, explore and support others. 7.Weekend snacks, official lunch and mind blowing yearly vacation. 8. Totally happy and satisfied.

Cons

No cons i have found here in these 6 months.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best in MP

Jun 4, 2017 - Software Developer in Jabalpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Taritas is a small start-up and is doing very good. 2. MD/HR/Management staff & everyone else is doing their work very proactively. 3. I am a female employee here and having no issues with our MD and management, please be aware of fake reviews. In-fact female staff at Taritas is respected & is treated in a very professional way. 4. I have seen many fake reviews which are not at all professional, but looks like revenge to MD, and not from us (Taritas Employees) for sure. 5. Someone has written MD has wrong intention for that person- “Dude you are really sick please go to doctor and don’t waste your Friday evenings to write such fake reviews”. 6. I have a suggestion to readers please visit our offices and check on your own, discuss with real employees of Taritas and don’t just believe on what a random person who has that kind of sick mentality.

Cons

I not able to find any cons while working with Taritas.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Reviews