Taritas Software Solutions Software Developer Reviews

Updated 30 Jul 2020

3.4
Taritas Software Solutions Managing Director Supreet Tare (no image)
Supreet Tare
  1. "Honestly the best place in state to work if you really want to grow"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am sharing my views on the basis of my experience so far - 1. First of all, I joined as a fresher and the exposure I got in different technologies in just 2 years was a great learning for me and I feel lucky for that. 2. The support and the positive work culture I have seen here are what I have always expected from a company. 3. There is always someone to help you out if you are stuck at any place. 4. The Directors are very humble and helpful. I always get inspired by their leadership and mentoring. I really feel bad what few people have said about the company and Directors that's completely not true.

Cons

No cons so far :)

"Worst Company for employees in Jabalpur."

1.0
    Former Employee - Junior Software Developer in Jabalpur

I worked at Taritas Software Solutions full-time

Pros

There are very few Pros we can find in Taritas. 1. Official working days are five, but sometimes they force employees to work on Saturday and Sunday also. 2. I don't Remember Amy thing else.

Cons

There are many Cons we can find in Taritas. 1. Very Unprofessional, they just say they are professional but they just expect employees to be a professional.  2. Politics in every corner. Especially in the HR department. 3. They only give credit to a few favorites employees. 4. The managing director is very rude. 5. Always finding a way to deduct your salary. There are many more points, but I think these points will help other to make a proper decision.

Taritas Software Solutions Response

July 6, 2020Managing Director

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your review. I hope you will find your next employer better than us. Wish you all the best. Regards ST

3. "Work Culture, Growth Opportunities and your technical interest."

Current Employee - Software Developer in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Work culture is beautiful , with all the support from colleagues and seniors and lots of extra curricular activities, flexible timings , culture is real, non competitive, family friendly and always top of mind. 2. One can learn and grow with their own interest in their field, free to work for their interest. 3. Employees are able to work remotely. 4. No pressure enough time provided to work. Quality is ultimate priority. 5. Company works for large projects and follows proper planning and working procedure. 6. Great talents and passionate people having hunger to learn, explore and support others. 7.Weekend snacks, official lunch and mind blowing yearly vacation. 8. Totally happy and satisfied.

Cons

No cons i have found here in these 6 months.

4. "Best in MP"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Jabalpur

Pros

1. Taritas is a small start-up and is doing very good. 2. MD/HR/Management staff & everyone else is doing their work very proactively. 3. I am a female employee here and having no issues with our MD and management, please be aware of fake reviews. In-fact female staff at Taritas is respected & is treated in a very professional way. 4. I have seen many fake reviews which are not at all professional, but looks like revenge to MD, and not from us (Taritas Employees) for sure. 5. Someone has written MD has wrong intention for that person- “Dude you are really sick please go to doctor and don’t waste your Friday evenings to write such fake reviews”. 6. I have a suggestion to readers please visit our offices and check on your own, discuss with real employees of Taritas and don’t just believe on what a random person who has that kind of sick mentality.

Cons

I not able to find any cons while working with Taritas.

".NET Developer"

1.0
    Current Employee - .NET Developer in Jabalpur

I have been working at Taritas Software Solutions full-time

Pros

Nothing.They furstrate people nothing else.

Cons

First of all. Ceo is very bad ..he dont know how to talk with employees.he always talk with people rudely. its like a jail. I will recomend to anyone to join this company.

Taritas Software Solutions Response

June 1, 2017Managing Director

Hi There, I am really sorry you feel of us that way. If you want to come over & discuss why you feel like this, I am happy to extend any help possible to change your views on us. Just a small correction though, there is no CEO in Taritas. I am Managing Director, so may be you can correct that to point to the right person. I try to be really very humble with most of the staff. Please feel free to reach out to me & I ensure I will do everything I can to help you change your views. Thanks ST Managing Director, Taritas

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews