Found 678 of over 742 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low salary compared to same level jobs" (in 103 reviews)
- "expensive management poor and not costs put on your won" (in 22 reviews)
- "Less pay and increment per year is less" (in 14 reviews)
- "No salary hike till 3 year of employment" (in 10 reviews)
- "It's quite hectic and no benefits for working in weekends." (in 9 reviews)
- 3.024 Nov 2023Senior Project CoordinatorFormer EmployeePune
Salary On time, before month-end
Absolute zero management with seniors, no use of escalation. No work-life Balance.
- 4.017 Nov 2023Senior EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
Busy with everyday new learnings Good guidance from experienced seniors
Salary less than the market trend
- 5.06 Nov 2023Assistant ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Challenging work. Very Professional. Continuous train session.
Salary Structure is not that good
- 2.07 Aug 2023General ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Ontime salary, brand name association
Support servuces like HR, admin, IT, Finance has reduced fee earning staff to dust. There is no value to the bread earners. The engineering staff themselves are also to blame.for this situation. Heavy attrition rate is a result of this non support of line managers.
Tata Consulting Engineers Reviews FAQs
Tata Consulting Engineers has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 742 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Tata Consulting Engineers to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
73% of Tata Consulting Engineers employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Tata Consulting Engineers 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.