Tata Motors Employee Reviews about "senior management"
83% would recommend to a friend
(49 total reviews)
88% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Tata Motors
Referral and Opportunities
2 months ago
Hello Fishes, Hi I have a total 6 years of experience and 3+ years of experience in python. Currently working in Infosys but looking for a change. Can anybody refer me to your company. Any leads would be appreciated. Delloite EY Dutchie Jade Global Accenture Wipro Sixth Street Tata Motors JPMorgan Chase JP Morgan Chase & Co. BlackRock Bank of America Deutsche Bank Barclays Scotiabank Cognitus Consulting Cognizant
3 months ago
Hello All, I am currently employed at Cognizant Noida with over 6 years of experience in data field. I have recently received a job offer from Tata Motors' IT division in Pune, which comes with a substantial increase in fixed pay. I find myself in a dilemma regarding the transition from an IT company to a manufacturing company, and I would greatly appreciate your insights and opinions on this matter. Thank you in advance for your valuable input.
3 months ago
Hello All, I am currently employed at Cognizant Noida with over 6 years of experience in the Data Analytics field. I have recently received a job offer from Tata Motors' IT division in Pune, which comes with a substantial increase in fixed pay. I find myself in a dilemma regarding the transition from an IT company to a manufacturing company, and I would greatly appreciate your insights and opinions on this matter. Thank you in advance for your valuable input.
Got a burning question about Tata Motors? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Tata Motors employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work life balance is really good...pay depends on which technology you have worked on previously..." (in 276 reviews)
- "Good work culture and helpful" (in 151 reviews)
- "Every thing is good here in this company their culture and senior behavior everything is good here." (in 101 reviews)
- "Job security is good , campus hires are treated like born with silver spoon in terms of laxity." (in 93 reviews)
- "2) Employee friendly" (in 64 reviews)
Found 49 of over 4T reviews
Updated 28 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "senior management"Return to all Reviews
- 5.010 Jul 2016Manufacturing TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPune
Pros: Good Mentorship program - The Graduate engineer trainee program offers a great opportunity for recent graduates to obtain a birds eye view of the Car Business Best Salary Package for a fresh graduate - I started with Rs. 5 Lakhs/annum Very good employee benefits
Cons - Laid back work culture - It is frustrating to work here as many of the senior management is laid back and disinterested. As a young graduate who is trying to change the world, it s a very frustrating experience.1
- 4.010 Jan 2017Service EngineerFormer EmployeeNew Delhi
The best brand that offers a tremendous work life balance and you have the power to implement the good ideas.
Sometimes there is too much politics where even the senior management is involved and thus people are not focussed towards the job.
- 2.019 Sept 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsPune
Great knowledge pool Well educated bunch of guys Decent infrastructure Legacy truck maker Trust factor
Substandard R&D and Design No vision of future products & styling Highly bureaucratic work culture Indifferent attitude of Chairman and MD Senior management keeps changing Sub standard canteen facilities, old buses used for employee transportation
- 3.018 Jul 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeePune
Open culture . lots of freedom to do whatever you want. Adjusting and understanding supervisors .
Low salary compared to market. Skill and salary mismatch. Slow decision making and lot of involvement of senior management at later stages of projects which causes delay.2
- 4.016 Mar 2013ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsJamshedpur
1) Senior and Top management are very approachable 2) Great Training facilities 3) Get to work on multiple projects simultaneously
1) 6 day week at the plant locations1
- 3.023 Apr 2016Assistant ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPune
Good Brand value; Work-Life Balance; Employee Safety
Very Slow Growth; No motivation to work; Senior Management no willing to take risk; very poor talent management