Found 26 of over 759 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Reviews about "growth opportunity"Return to all Reviews
- 4.07 Dec 2015Executive TraineeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
Leading power company in India Ample opportunities Great facilities and employee benefits Friendly work culture
Growth opportunity is slow Bureaucratic culture for promotions
- 4.029 Oct 2021Graduate Engineering Trainee GETFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Great work life balance and great management.
Less growth opportunities and payscale not upto the mark1
- 1.011 Sept 2022Lead EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Job security Maybe good people to be with(depends on your luck) Nothing
No work life balance Low salary with respect to the amount of work and type of risk involved High responsibilities Could post you anywhere across India No growth opportunities1
- 4.011 Jan 2019Tata Power Trading - Lead EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNoida
Job stability Work life balance Great working environment Great employees
Pay wise low Less growth opportunity Not so great at lower level entry
- 2.010 Nov 2022Graduate Engineering Trainee GETCurrent EmployeeMumbai
job security Better than IT companies
Very slow growth opportunity. Huge gap in CTC and in-hand salary. All perks have to be paid for from salary.
- 4.018 Sept 2015ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew Delhi
Cool Life Proper developed Process Highly Qualified and Experienced Colleagues
Less Growth Opportunity Average Compensation than Similar MNCs
- 3.022 Aug 2017Mechanical Maintenance EngineerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsJamshedpur
Good Work life balance. Good growth opportunities. Good benefits.
Too much politics in the workplace. Appraisal system is not transparent.Tata Power Response7y
Thanks for kind words, at Tata Power we believe in equal opportunity to all.
- 4.028 Feb 2022GETCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
Good work life balance & limited responsibilities.
Low growth opportunities & less systematic function.