Tatvic Analytics Reviews

Updated 6 Sep 2020

4.2
Tatvic Analytics Co-Founder  Ravi Pathak (no image)
Ravi Pathak
  1. COVID-19

"Tatvic has transformed me way beyond my expectations and so I am deeply connected & very protective of this organization"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am particularly honored by the eyesight my manager had spotted me as a talent and put me across the band council for growth. It was very helpful for me to know that I can do better. Secondly, not many people understand & dont know why HR has done this, but the benefits (example as insurance,incentives,rewards) are not part of CTC. I know several of my team mates & their families recently got affected by Covid-19 and Tatvic's team managed to get complete hospital reimbursement done for them & even their families. I am proudly amazed that I am part of org that not only cares for their people but also for the family of employees.

Cons

Cons : - Sixth learning day is pain. now that we are multinational we need to behave like one - More guidance from senior team should be made available for juniors

Associate HR

Thank you for your feedback and encouraging words! It gives us immense joy to see that our people are happy and are growing with the organization! We are continuously working and striving to create better programs then the ones already existing. We understand apprehension about alternate working Saturdays and we try to put in best learning programs for these days as learning is the only way towards growth.

2. "High Performance culture and great place to learn and grow"

Current Employee - Vice President in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tatvic has been in mix of high technical expertise, open culture and progressive organisation.

Cons

Early growth stage, hence expect frequent structural changes and dynamic work culture.

Associate HR

Thank you for your feedback! We are blessed with having people who are dynamic and adapt to changes for good very smoothly!

3. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time

Pros

This is the best place to work in a flexible environment and the best part is your manager and leadership is always concerned about each individuals growth and ensures that everyone has challenges to learn and grow. Organization believes in learning strongly and creates space to learn from people & platforms.

Cons

Organization has a vision towards which I can see work but the same should be communicated well to all, and everyone must be motivated to work towards this vision.

Associate HR

We do believe in flexible work, thank you for letting us know how valuable that is for you! We are trying to improve the communication channel and empowering our leaders and managers so that the vision connection and communication happens effectively.

4. "Unprecedented Growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible work culture! Motto is to get things done. You can wear whatever you like or come any time you like.

Cons

Obviously 6 days a week is a problem but its ok, they are making Saturday trainings more fun.

Associate HR

Thank you for your feedback, we are continuously working to improve our working areas and this is noted :)

5. "Customer Success Manager"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employee centric company, A fun environment to work, lots of learning opportunities

Cons

Nothing as of now that I can think of.

Associate HR

Thank you for a encouraging feedback!

6. "I have been working in Tatvic (less than a year)"

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time

Pros

Ideal work environment For learning its a best place as there are no limitations for innovative ideas and implementations. If you can express them better you will get best support.

Cons

Did not find any till now

Associate HR

Learning while researching with freedom and being customer focused that are fundamental beliefs of the organization and we are happy to see that you are making most of it :)

7. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Technical Analyst in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

No Doubt, THE BEST Place to work! To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped me but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past 2 months(and still learning from this great place), and will never forget the kindness of management and all of my colleagues. Tatvic is just filled with lots of opportunities at every level of career. Awesome people to work with, always ready to help, encourage and support... be it technical or personal. Technical Lead: Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you. He keeps motivating you to up skill you skill sets. Company Head(India): Must Say, He is such cool and supportive person, always have the best solution to any concern/problem and always there to motivate, encourage and provide the best guidance or help. HR: A happy person with a smiling face always and also, always ready to listen to employee queries/concerns and try to help in the best possible way. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Cons

Haven't faced any problems since i joined. All thanks to the great mentors.

Associate HR

Encouraging feedback to our people at Tatvic, Thank you :)

8. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Campaign Analyst in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Get to work on disrutive technologies 2. Very smooth interview process and joining 3. Trainings on the go 4. Open culture 5. Flexible timings 6. Good clients and exposure

Cons

Haven't faced any problems since i joined.

Associate HR

"Constant learning at Tatvic"

Current Employee - Technical Analyst in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working here from 1 year made me realize that this is one of the most flexible and employee friendly organization in Ahmedabad. Senior management is accessible, open door policies and ample of cross function opportunities for all. Feedback oriented mechanism helps us to share our feedback and get feedback periodically. Weekly training’s helps me in increasing my knowledge.

Cons

Arrange more cross function feedback.

Associate HR

Learning is the key tool to growth along with flexibility. We value our people and the incredible work that is done. We have upgraded our feedback process as well now. Thank you for putting the word here :)

"Happy to be a part of Tatvic.com"

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time

Pros

Comfortable work Space. Friendly and a cooperative team Small Team with great responsibilities No time constraints Reasonable workload Infra structure of the work facility with recreation indoor games room.

Cons

Work on diversifying the ​culture No benefits as such​ which​ MNC can provide

Associate HR

We are happy we were able to provide you opportunity to grow with us, thank you for putting the word :)

Found 29 reviews