Tatvic Analytics Reviews

Updated 6 Sep 2020

4.2
Tatvic Analytics Co-Founder  Ravi Pathak (no image)
Ravi Pathak
  1. "A complete mayhem experience"

1.0
    Former Employee - Customer Success Manager in Ahmedabad

I worked at Tatvic Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

On the outside the company appears to be top next door organization in Indian

Cons

Where do I begin with on this.. 1. Roles and Responsibilities - They keep changing as per the futile requirement of the organization..You are CSM for a month and next day your in Data analytics team or plug in team. The structure of the organization is so bizarre that you will be at a toss of whats going around. Management - That's laughable. It runs as per the instructions of just one man and that's CEO.. If he is in good mood.. You could head of department.. If he is in bad mood you can be on furlough for the next two month not getting paid. The company has random organization restructuring which is completely random. They hire and fire as per their will and you cannot find a single reason why this is happening... It's COMPLETELY RANDOM. HR - Now this is funny. They don't have a proper qualified HR in the organization. They keep creating new rules and regulation with time but they care least about the organization. DON'T GET HIRED HERE.. EVEN IF THEY PAY YOU MORE OR SHOW YOU PERKS.. IT'S A TRAP.

2. COVID-19

"Tatvic has transformed me way beyond my expectations and so I am deeply connected & very protective of this organization"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am particularly honored by the eyesight my manager had spotted me as a talent and put me across the band council for growth. It was very helpful for me to know that I can do better. Secondly, not many people understand & dont know why HR has done this, but the benefits (example as insurance,incentives,rewards) are not part of CTC. I know several of my team mates & their families recently got affected by Covid-19 and Tatvic's team managed to get complete hospital reimbursement done for them & even their families. I am proudly amazed that I am part of org that not only cares for their people but also for the family of employees.

Cons

Cons : - Sixth learning day is pain. now that we are multinational we need to behave like one - More guidance from senior team should be made available for juniors

Associate HR

Thank you for your feedback and encouraging words! It gives us immense joy to see that our people are happy and are growing with the organization! We are continuously working and striving to create better programs then the ones already existing. We understand apprehension about alternate working Saturdays and we try to put in best learning programs for these days as learning is the only way towards growth.

3. ""GREAT LEARNING PLATFORM""

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Chennai

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible work culture! Motto is to get things plan well and execute picture perfect.

Cons

6 days a week is a problem at the start but it is a very good part to improve our new skills through self learning and new brain storming training sessions.

Associate HR

Thank you for your feedback! Wishing you to continue learning and growing at the organization!

4. "Great Workplace"

Current Employee - Technical Analyst

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

-A lot of Technical growth -Avuncular relationship towards employees -Ample of workspace -Advisory management

Cons

-Nothing as of now and further

Associate HR

Thank you for your feedback! :)

5. "High Performance culture and great place to learn and grow"

Current Employee - Vice President in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tatvic has been in mix of high technical expertise, open culture and progressive organisation.

Cons

Early growth stage, hence expect frequent structural changes and dynamic work culture.

Associate HR

Thank you for your feedback! We are blessed with having people who are dynamic and adapt to changes for good very smoothly!

6. "Great Organization to Boost your Carrer"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are many Pro's in the organization, but here are few out of them: 1). Enormous learnings 2). Flexible working hours 3). Principle driven organization 4). Good Compensation

Cons

I can't think of any major Cons except one that the alternate Saturday working can be waved off.

Associate HR

Thank you for your feedback! It keeps us motivated to see that our people are engaged and we are able to set up right platform for people to grow in their career path! Since we also want to ensure that learning becomes a key tool while working at Tatvic, we have been utilizing Saturdays for that, but this is noted, and we will see what can be done otherwise :)

7. "Good culture, not good salary"

Former Employee - Technical Analyst in Ahmedabad

I worked at Tatvic Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Enjoyable environment Everybody grows together Will get opportunities to transit to other teams

Cons

Salary standards are low Some level of politics Computers/laptops are not of good quality and even getting an upgrade becomes a big deal

co-founder

It is good to learn that you have had fruitful years at Tatvic, which has supported in your growth. Thank you for the feedback, we are continuously trying to learn and improve. Feedback from our alumni as you and employees help us to do that. O btw, we do have regular alumni gatherings and you are welcome to be in touch to come and see us ! We also invite alumnis to our annual gathering !! Please keep check-in to your inbox for invite !

8. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time

Pros

This is the best place to work in a flexible environment and the best part is your manager and leadership is always concerned about each individuals growth and ensures that everyone has challenges to learn and grow. Organization believes in learning strongly and creates space to learn from people & platforms.

Cons

Organization has a vision towards which I can see work but the same should be communicated well to all, and everyone must be motivated to work towards this vision.

Associate HR

We do believe in flexible work, thank you for letting us know how valuable that is for you! We are trying to improve the communication channel and empowering our leaders and managers so that the vision connection and communication happens effectively.

9. "Enormous Learning to aggravate your career growth"

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time

Pros

Everyone in the company helps with learning the niche technology and tools on which the company is working. Flexible dress code policy. Great working environment.

Cons

2nd and 4th Saturday are designated for trainings which is the only qualified con of the company but it also has the pros as the company is working on niche skills which need to be updated regularly.

Associate HR

We believe continuous learning creates the growth path, both for the individual as well as organization and the effect is visible when our people see the milestones they have achieved with the continuous learning environment. So people invest these 2 Saturdays in office hours and it is supporting them to chart the growth path. Thank you for your review!

10. "Unprecedented Growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Tatvic Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible work culture! Motto is to get things done. You can wear whatever you like or come any time you like.

Cons

Obviously 6 days a week is a problem but its ok, they are making Saturday trainings more fun.

Associate HR

Thank you for your feedback, we are continuously working to improve our working areas and this is noted :)

Found 29 reviews