Technossus Reviews

Updated 26 Jul 2019

4.2
Technossus CEO Ravnish Bhalla (no image)
Ravnish Bhalla

"Good consulting company without the need to travel"

I worked at Technossus

Pros

You’ll work with other talented co-workers and get a chance to work on interesting projects using the latest technologies. Since the company is not too big, it has a close-knit feeling. Technossus now has a nice bonus structure and profit-sharing, which was added after I was hired, so that was unexpected. Finally, most of their clients are local, so I had no need to ever travel for work. But they will pay for conferences if you want to attend.

Cons

Very good work/life balance, but in rare occasions you’ll work late if you are doing a release. It’s the exception, not the rule.

Technossus2017-11-15

December 27, 2017Operations Manager/HR Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We immensely appreciate your response. Everyone here is very talented and hardworking. We are happy that you have had a positive experience.

"Fanastic place to work"

Current Employee - Consultant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Technossus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere Friendly coworkers Receptive and transparent management

Cons

Almost none to speak of. Occasional long hours or weird schedules depending on project

Technossus2017-10-20

December 27, 2017Operations Manager/HR Administrator

We are happy to say that everyone here is very friendly. We thank you for taking the time to write your encouraging feedback.

"Below average software development firm attempting to compete in the "consulting" space with an above average rate."

1.0
    Current Employee - Consultant in Irvine, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Technossus full-time for less than a year

Pros

Average Pay, Modern Office, Great recruiter w/ tons of personality, Probably some pros if you're a developer and decent place to work if you like siestas (napping in the middle of the day). Great work life balance because chances are you are not going to be staffed on anything revenue baring.

Cons

Not a great place for traditional consultants with a branded background. If you know what consulting is and looks like...stay far away. Small clients with even smaller budgets. Place will drive you crazy with the lack of communication for a 20+ person company. Little career management or counseling. Little to no professionalism by Managers. Poor Office Management (on-boarding, probably because they hire for immediate positions, and not to plan ahead), Poor internal communication (if any at all), Poor Middle Management, Poor project sourcing, Small budgets; cutting back on funding for any relevant training when not billable, Unique and inefficient Offshore model. Very little - to no transparency in company performance. Fails to address financial projections or even work that's in the pipeline. Clearly does not know what the term utilization means. Not sure if middle managers are even aware of the companies bottom-line. Company hires solely on demand - when they need to fill a project. Should really rebrand to staff augmentation company if they want to compete at all.

Technossus2017-11-06

"Great Work Environment and Company Culture"

Current Employee - Project Manager/Scrum Master in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Technossus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You never feel down while driving to work on Mondays. Technossus treats you like a family and not employees. The Core values of the company are very strong and always encourages its employees to grow in professional life. This job to me is so much more than just getting Salary. They appreciate every little effort you take for the betterment of the company, doesn't matter you succeed in your effort or not. They encourage you to take chances and make mistakes because they believe that learning from mistakes makes you succeed. All the top executives are approachable for the smallest of the issue and that makes this company a unique one. They actually do listen to their employees and do work on their feedback.

Cons

None for me. I LOVE MY JOB and TECHNOSSUS FAMILY. If I find one I will update the review.

Technossus2017-03-13

April 18, 2017Managing Partner

We pride ourselves in our core values, and do aim to treat everyone as a family. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and give honest feedback.

"a very good company with friendly env and very good team and staff"

Current Employee - Lead Consultant

I have been working at Technossus full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good management, flexible hours, unlimited work from home days, friendly people

Cons

as a consulting company you may not take the chance to work in what exactly wish, sometimes you may work in projects that are not what you are interested in, but you should know that as it is consulting company, i would not consider this cons as a serious cons

Technossus2017-03-08

April 18, 2017Managing Partner

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding our company culture! While one isn’t able to choose the project they are assigned, we do make a conscious decision on who we place on what project. One of the best things about working in a consulting environment, is the ability to work with many different projects, clients and tech stacks. We always say you won’t be bored as a developer here because there is always new and exciting clients and projects coming in!

"I love this job!"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Technossus full-time for more than a year

Pros

"Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done." -- Agile Manifesto The culture at Technossus truly is one of excellence, supported by a close-knit team of motivated professionals. Individuals are hired for their potential as much as their current abilities, and then given a chance to grow and shine at the same time. Every single person at this company is a rock star, or a potential rock star. It doesn't matter if you are developer or work in HR, everyone truly cares about the success of everyone else.

Cons

Communication between different teams isn't as good as it could be; it would be great to know what others are working on so we can better leverage each other's successes and avoid each other's face-plants.

Technossus2016-10-20

April 18, 2017Managing Partner

It’s true that everyone here cares about everyone else’s success. And you’re absolutely correct, there are tons of Rockstars at Technossus. As we’ve said before, we pride ourselves on giving our employees meaningful careers. We are working on our team transparency so we can all celebrate accomplishments and learn from our past. Thank you for your feedback, we are working on our communication throughout the company.

"Account Executive"

Current Employee - Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Technossus full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great group of people, friendly & chill environment

Cons

No real help for sales from management.

Technossus2015-09-29

April 18, 2017Managing Partner

We apologize for our delayed response, but want you to know that your voice has been heard. It is unfortunate that you felt you didn’t have the help you needed in sales. Our goal is to make sure that everyone has the tools and help they need to be successful in their position. We would like to sit down and get a better understanding of what you need and how we can help you succeed. We hope you feel that you can talk to your manager and get the support you need. We appreciate your candid feedback.

"Great Working Environment"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Irvine, CA

I worked at Technossus full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Working Environment and a very approachable senior management team.

Cons

As a young company some of the processes are still immature and not in place.

Technossus2015-05-05

April 18, 2017Managing Partner

We are glad that our commitment to creating an empowered, collaborative and happy environment is effective. Since this review, we have actively defined and implemented processes throughout all the departments. Thank you for your ongoing support and best of luck on your future endeavors.

""A positive and dynamic environment, where innovative thinking is encouraged, and talent is recognized and rewarded.""

Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Technossus

Pros

Since day one, working at Technossus has far exceeded expectations. From the caliber of employees to the numerous opportunities to contribute and be challenged, the climate here is high-energy and collaborative. What makes a difference is that people love what they do, and take a great deal of pride in their work and contributing to overall company success. And while the company is growing fast, it still feels like a family where everyone's unique contribution counts.

Cons

The fridge in the kitchen is currently stocked with Coke, and I prefer Pepsi.

Technossus2015-02-19

April 18, 2017Managing Partner

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We greatly appreciate your input. It may be a little cliché but we do believe that it's not work when you love what you do. We work really hard to make sure that we keep the family dynamic while we grow. Personally I like Pepsi more as well...but the coke majority took control a while back.

"Fantastic company with great culture"

I have been working at Technossus

Pros

Technossus understands not only how to build great software, but also how to build a great company. At this point in my career, I couldn't imagine working anywhere else. Management is top notch and I get a chance to work along side some of the best and brightest in the business. The company is growing quickly and opportunities for growth are there.

Cons

I didn't start working here sooner.

Technossus2015-02-17

April 18, 2017Managing Partner

Thank you for your positive feedback! We strive to create meaningful careers for our employees, and we are thrilled that you feel that way.

Found 31 reviews