94% would recommend to a friend
(29021 total reviews)
96% approve of CEO
Found 29,021 of over 56T reviews
Updated 30 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Teleperformance
Referral and Opportunities
2 months ago
Hi I am 30 year old Business Process Lead with over 9 years of experience in BFSI. I am looking for better opportunities in Kolkata region. Do let me know If you can help/refer me ! Wipro Bank of America Varroc engineering limited Barclays A1QA Software Testing Cognizant Accenture PwC PwC India Capgemini Amazon Deloitte Teleperformance EY IBM Concentrix
Got a burning question about Teleperformance? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Teleperformance employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Honestly the best reason is that some jobs are still work from home which is good." (in 1237 reviews)
- "The people here are great to work with and they the hours are very flexible." (in 1133 reviews)
- "The training is good and it allows us to exercise the things we really need to do during the actual work" (in 887 reviews)
- "Learning part is good and sharing of knowledge between us helps to develop the skill and good work environment." (in 858 reviews)
- "Good environment and good place to work" (in 682 reviews)
- "The salary is low and not enough for my family as well as my personal needs." (in 2239 reviews)
- "Power tripping Bad Management The manager is sucked Too many workload but it's out of my job responsibility." (in 1509 reviews)
- "Pay is low and will not increase unless you get promoted which is very likely." (in 886 reviews)
- "Supervisors have screens with your software line real" (in 396 reviews)
- "very bad managers and we were constantly overworked" (in 389 reviews)
- 1.027 Nov 2023Executive OperationsFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
you will be getting the salary every month on fixed date
if you want to leave the company they will almost force you to not leave the company and work for them with very low salary , for example they will tell you will get zt (zero tolerance) if you resign , means you will not be getting experience letter from the company and also you will not be getting the entire salary from 1 st till working day ,in my case i served 26 days notice period and due to some health issue i was absent for only 5 days due to that they are not giving me my salary and nor experience letter ,
- 5.030 Nov 2023Senior Cyber Security EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearVadodara
Teleperformance offers a lot of good benefits for their employees. They also do their best to ensure that we are well taken care of, and we are satisfied and happy in the work place.
I don't think so !
- 4.029 Nov 2023Sr. Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearThāne
Provide bus shuttle for transport and the tl's are very supportive
Changes shift in every week
- 3.028 Nov 2023Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMohali, Punjab
The processs and the hr allocated was very good and the colleageous was from entire India as the job was work from home and we belonged from that TP Mohali group, so everything was good including salary, leves and work culture.
I could not no such specefic cons
- 5.012 Sept 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
Work-Life Balance: Teleperformance recognizes the importance of work-life balance, which is especially crucial in the demanding field of software engineering. They offer flexible working hours and remote work options that allow me to manage my work and personal life effectively. This flexibility has been a significant plus for me. Professional Growth: One of the standout features of working at Teleperformance is the ample opportunity for professional growth. The company encourages employees to continuously expand their skill sets and offers various learning resources, including access to online courses and certifications. I've personally benefited from these opportunities, which have allowed me to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices. Team Collaboration: The collaborative work environment at Teleperformance is fantastic. I've had the pleasure of working with highly skilled and dedicated colleagues who are always willing to help and share knowledge. This teamwork has not only enhanced the quality of our projects but also made the workplace a more enjoyable and enriching experience. Company Culture: The company's culture is inclusive and diverse, which fosters a sense of belonging and respect among employees. Teleperformance organizes regular team-building activities and events, both in-person and virtually, that contribute to a strong sense of community within the organization.
Flawless Experience at Teleperformance: A Company with No Discernible ConsTeleperformance Response3mo
Thank you for your short and candid review. All the best and have a nice day!
- 5.029 Nov 2023Senior CSA AgentCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChennai
A great place to work and learn, I am happy to be a part of Teleperformance, an employee-friendly company that understands its workforce well.
Employees are treated with respect.
- 5.030 Nov 2023Business AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Teleperformance offers a good environment for learning new skills and gaining knowledge, making it a great place to grow one's career.
No cons as of now .
- 5.030 Nov 2023Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Teleperformance is one of the best companies I have seen till now. Full of opportunities and growth.
No cons for me now.
- 5.030 Nov 2023Technical Support EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMohali, Punjab
Nice company to start up and will get many opportunities to build a good career in terms of career perspective.
NA NA NA NA NA
Teleperformance Reviews FAQs
Teleperformance has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 56,402 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Teleperformance to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
94% of Teleperformance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Teleperformance 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.