Teradici "career advancement" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Teradici Employee Reviews about "career advancement"

Updated Nov 7, 2018

3.8
Teradici CEO David Smith
David Smith
Pros
  • "Excellent work-life balance and flexible hours(in 7 reviews)

• "My experiences with my co-workers are very positive, and the managers are great people to work with/for(in 6 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "career advancement"

Return to all Reviews

"Incompetent management"

Current Employee - Staff Engineer in Burnaby, BC

I have been working at Teradici full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Flexible work hours, good work-life balance. -Most developers and QE are great to work with.

Cons

-Managers are lazy, incompetent, inexperienced, and arrogant (some have all of these characteristics, others are blessed with just some). -Why am I even writing this review? Not because I expect any change to come from it. Just to vent. The biggest problem with management is they don't listen to developers. -They insist you work on a virtual desktop for development. They seem to randomly decide that certain developers can buy a real machine. Others buy their own. -No career advancement opportunities for developers. Team hierarchies are flat and are managed by a non-technical role (product owner). There are no technical roles for developers where they can stay on a team yet have some responsibility.

Continue reading
    Teradici2015-10-05

"Good technology, nice people to work, decent salary - However future does not seem bright after major layoffs"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Teradici full-time

Pros

Great technology, decent work life balance, people care about their work, autonomy for sales folk

Cons

Not much in terms of career advancement, poor leadership at CEO level. Invested too much time in some products that are destined to fail or were not even launched at all. Let go of some of their most experience and tenured employees during layoffs as well as didn't retain some of their best staff in the past years.

Continue reading