Cover image for The Accuro Group

84% Recommend to a Friend
86% Approve of CEO

Found 40 of over 57 reviews

4.4
The Accuro Group President and CEO Jennifer Dunleavy (no image)
Jennifer Dunleavy
  1. 5.0

Awesome Work environment

12 Sep 2022 - Senior US IT Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome Work environment. Supporting Nature of VP, Account Manager.. Friendly behavior on the floor.

Cons

Everything is fine, no need of any suggestion

2. 2.0

None

10 May 2022 - Senior IT Recruiter in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not too good but Needed to grow more.

Cons

People are sledging each other...no respect on floor.

3. Join the The Accuro Group team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nice Place to work

15 Mar 2021 - Associate in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Environment and nice place to work.

Cons

If we look for cons, there isn't any.

5. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Worst company to work at

3 Mar 2020 - Recruiter in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

No Pros Making fool out of employees.

Cons

Worst experience working with Accuro. Management is uneducated. No incentive. No increments. Fake company.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Work Environment

24 Oct 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Packages, Training Support, Free Cab & Meal, Professional Environment and No Politics

Cons

Admin team lacks professionalism. New for India so need services as per local standards like, Insurance, P.F., ESI etc..

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Exposure and a challenging experience

27 Jun 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

Considering the expansion plan, with which the company entered the Indian Market, they have a lot of scope for business and growth. Trusts their employees & values them, unlike other staffing firms in Delhi/ NCR Fresh thought process & management style, compared to the other staffing firms of the same size. Considerable authority delegated to perform the necessary duties and responsibilities.

Cons

May have to understand the Indian market more, to reap more benefits

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent management, great teammates, and better pay.

23 Nov 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work pace is moderate, and management is not demanding. The personnel are kind, and they treated me like a part of the company from day one. The hours are excellent and the pay is much better. The distribution of workloads is fair, and everyone has ample room to do their duties.

Cons

I can’t think of any negatives here.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Understanding people, good workforce and decent benefits.

17 Nov 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay and benefits are good. The environment is pretty friendly. I did not find any politics around. I got to do several creative tasks here. Also, I was given proper tools to develop my processes effectively. I feel this is the place that can really help me grow because even the management cares a lot about the company.

Cons

Nothing as of now to talk about.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Definitely the best company I’ve worked for

8 Nov 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve had a lot of amazing experiences working with this agency so far. This is a trustworthy and reliable company you can feel safe working in. My coworkers are hard workers that give their best for the company and the people they work with. They’re active in the community, so there will be plenty of really great opportunities for you if you decide to join Accuro.

Cons

There are deadlines you need to follow, so it’s good to know how to organize your time well.

11. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Heartless and unethical management

17 Nov 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

The owner was amazing. She's passionate and driven. Other colleagues were helpful, fun, and great co-workers! I'm glad I had the opportunity to work with them.

Cons

Management had their favorites and if you're not one of them you lose out on opportunities that they allocate. One person was just fired because she wasn't a favorite. She did nothing wrong and was let go for no reason by a manager that was hardly ever in the office. They're heartless and unethical.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Reviews
</>Embed

The Accuro Group Reviews FAQs

The Accuro Group has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 57 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at The Accuro Group to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 46% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, The Accuro Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at The Accuro Group. This rating has improved by 38% over the last 12 months.

84% of The Accuro Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Accuro Group 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with The Accuro Group Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at The Accuro Group? Share Your Experiences

The Accuro Group logo

Reviews by Job Title

• Recruiter(5)
  • Analyst(3)
  • Senior Project Manager(2)

The Accuro Group Photos

+ Add Photo
The Accuro Group photo of: Accuro employees volunteering for local food shuttle
The Accuro Group photo of: #MCOC28!
The Accuro Group photo of: Accuro was a proud sponsor of the Morrisville Chamber 28th Annual Meeting
The Accuro Group photo of: Accuro President &amp; CEO Jennifer Dunleavy moderates a panel discussion at 2018 Women a Force in Business Conference.
The Accuro Group photo of: Our business development leaders are wrapping up talent gaps as we reach the end of the year!
The Accuro Group photo of: Jennifer Dunleavy toasts a year of success during the 2018 Accuro Holiday Celebration
The Accuro Group photo of: Accuro White Elephant Gift Exchange

The Accuro Group Job Seekers Also Viewed

Accuro Medical Products Logo
Accuro Medical Products

2.0

Compare

Glassdoor has 57 The Accuro Group reviews submitted anonymously by The Accuro Group employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if The Accuro Group is right for you.