Cover image for The Acquisition Group

88% Recommend to a Friend
94% Approve of CEO

Found 453 of over 503 reviews

4.3
The Acquisition Group Vice President of Operations Farid Vaziri (no image)
Farid Vaziri
Pros
  • "I made more money in 6 months working with The Acquisition Group than I make in a year in my new job(in 47 reviews)

• "If you're looking for dedicated, enthusiastic work environment(in 33 reviews)

• Cons
  • "6 days a week door to door sales required(in 37 reviews)

• "Also you are expected to work long hours(in 64 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

3,331

1194 Comments

Consulting India

273K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=The Acquisition Group~213360
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company to work with

18 Mar 2022 - Senior Business Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexible hours, great compensation, great management team, fun environment, great culture

Cons

no cons I can think of

2. 5.0

Good Place to Work

30 Nov 2022 - Accountant
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Room to grow, lots of opportunity for growth. -Team mentality, good people. -Extended benefits available

Cons

-Some long hours can be required

3. Join the The Acquisition Group team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0

Great Company

28 Nov 2022 - CST Team Lead in Burnaby, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

In CST we bring a fun, sales focused environment. We are fortunate to offer hourly + commission and weekly sales training. Our team is inclusive and we support one another with all wins, personal and professional.

Cons

We create best of the best sales agents, however this channel does not offer a lot of growth for possessions outside of sales. On the flip side - the company does.

5. 5.0

Get The Recognition you deserve

25 Nov 2022 - Marketing Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

After three years of working with the company that offered me my first job in Canada, I have become increasingly certain that I would like to continue to pursue it. This company never fails to offer you a chance to grow personally and professionally, it gives you the opportunity to show leadership when needed, but also the ability to work as a team.

Cons

Although this is a fantastic job, I feel that at times, the hours seem too long.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

New Fun event every other day !!

25 Nov 2022 - Recruitment Specialist in Boulder, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, Fun loving environment and team members, handsome pay and there's always a new fun activity or event every other day !!

Cons

Not just another mainstream boring job provider !

7. 5.0

Leadership and Growth

18 Nov 2022 - Quality Assurance
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working at The Acquisition Group has been an equivalent to attending a school on management, leadership and team work. I've learned many valuable lessons from my team leader, Katrina, including operations management, communication and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders and always maintaining integrity and following standards at all costs. In addition, TAG is by far the most understanding and supportive work environment that I've worked at.

Cons

Occasional technical and system issues

8. 5.0

Best decision I ever made

21 Nov 2022 - Marketing Manager in Calgary, AB
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was a new immigrant who came in 2020, in middle of covid. I was selected for this job and it had to be a leap of faith to go on the commission based job. It paid of. The training structure was amazing and it helped me succeed in the industry, i would go ahead to say it was one of the best training I had received. Fast forward a year, I end my year with six figure income and tons of experience. two years later I pushed for my promotion thanks to a clear and straight advancement structure and I got it and now I handle a team in Calgary and successfully, thanks to the support from other managers and leadership. TAG has been a life changing platorm for me

Cons

Nothing out of ordinary or major.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

"A job opportunity that became a amazing career path full of rewards and achievements"

14 Nov 2022 - Controller in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started with TAG 16 years ago, you can imagine that i have cycled through multiple departments and got promoted to diverse positions. I made a wide array of amazing connections and have grown significantly both personally and professionally. I love the atmosphere at work, i am surrounded by individuals who generally care about each other and about the success of the company as a whole. These are the type of people i want to surround myself with and continue to grow with and several of who i consider my own family now. Individuals that are caring, loyal, supportive and dedicated to hard work are the foundation for making The Acquisition Group a great place to work. Proof that after 17 years i am still here and I look forward to many more years to come.

Cons

None so far, i love my job and look forward to coming to work every day.

Continue reading
    10. 5.0

A great Opportunity to unlock Growth

12 Nov 2022 - General Manager in Horsham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

A structure where you are being coached and trained by people who actually did what you are hired to do, in turn you also step into a trainers shoes.

Cons

Well....if you are looking for a place where you are paid to just show up and "do" nothing. This is not that place.

Continue reading
    11. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

The Sky is the Limit!!

14 Nov 2022 - MDU Fibre in a Day Program Manager in Calgary, AB
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you are seeking a positive, fantastic and fun opportunity for great earning & learning potential, come join our team!! Tremendous support to grow and climb the ladder here with our close knit work family!! I have been here for almost 5 years and absolutely love my job and the people I work with! I am forever grateful to our senior leaders and tream who have taught me so much and trusted in me to get to where I am now. Keep being absolutely beyond GREAT TAG!!

Cons

Keep on being so GREAT!!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 453 Reviews
    </>Embed

The Acquisition Group Reviews FAQs

The Acquisition Group has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 503 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at The Acquisition Group to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, The Acquisition Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at The Acquisition Group. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

88% of The Acquisition Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The Acquisition Group 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.