The AntiAlias Reviews

Updated 5 Mar 2018

4.5
The AntiAlias Co-Founder Shivam Sood (no image)
Shivam Sood

"A peaceful place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

I have been working at The AntiAlias full-time for less than a year

Pros

*Amazing work culture *Great place to learn *Super friendly employees and bosses *Coolest HR

Cons

Well! How about a no for this question? On a serious note, I don't find any cons here.

"UI UX Designer"

Current Employee - UI User Experience Designer in New Delhi

I have been working at The AntiAlias full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A lot to learn and expand your horizons in your creative field.

Cons

I did not find any cons as such till now

Continue reading
  3. "good place with hardworking team"

Current Intern - Internship

I have been working at The AntiAlias

Pros

here people are friendly and hardworking , i like interning here

Cons

no cons found at all

"Absolutely no work ethic and HR policies keep on changing as per the employees which is highly demotivating."

1.0

I worked at The AntiAlias full-time

Pros

Nice people to work with except for HR.

Cons

1. No holidays for new employees 2. Hr policies changes quite frequently as per the HR/ senior’s teams convenience. 3. Talking ill about employees after they leave.

"Unethical & Unprofessional"

1.0
    Former Employee - Content Writer in New Delhi

I worked at The AntiAlias part-time

Pros

-The reporting senior (Rubina) was polite and helpful. Very direct but kind and easy to approach.

Cons

- They negotiated a salary on the phone, told me I am selected and should start working with them. They made me work for the previously verbally agreed-upon stipulated time and day, made me sign a contract AFTER I had done my work. When I handed it in, they called me in and told me they are going back on their word. They cannot pay me the salary they negotiated and asked me to either increase my time or they start looking for someone else, all the while WITHHOLDING a copy of my agreement letter with my signature on it. By the next working day, after my (sudden, unplanned and brand-new!) interview with their second co-founder, it was decided that I will not be working with them. However, the work that I had done and submitted on day 1, has already been put up on their clients website, without paying me for it or giving me credit for it. - The 2 co-founders and the HR have a massive communication gap and cannot even hire a person properly and in a timely manner. They made me sign an agreement letter which did not state my duration at the company, nor my part-time timings, just who I would be working with, an exit clause, my pay per month and few other legalities covering the company. However, when revisiting the agreement letter, both the HR and the Shivam stated that it is not valid as it does not have the co-founder's sign. on it. (Then why withhold my copy from me? What was the purpose of this agreement-signing exercise in the first place?)

The AntiAlias Response

January 19, 2018Director

Hello, Thank you for your review. Actually we were kind of amused to find your review here as you never really worked with us as a full time employee. Nevertheless, we are sorry that you feel there was miscommunication regarding your employment here and things did not work out as you wished since you were the one who came back and changed the terms of your original part time employment with us and acted in an unprofessional manner with one of the Co-founders over a mere conversation(not an interview as per your words). Putting the past behind us, We would like to wish you the best in your future endeavours .

"nice place to work"

Web Developer in Patel Nagar

I have been working at The AntiAlias for less than a year

Pros

What I fell in love with is the corporation of the team. There is an equal balance of fun and work here. Happy to work with this name.

Cons

I couldnt find any con here

7. "Amazing work"

I have been working at The AntiAlias

Pros

There is so much of energy in the office. Positive environment, chill out colleagues. Antialias is a perfect blend of hard work and coolness

Cons

there have no coffee machine

8. "A Happy Place :)"

Current Employee - Front En in New Delhi

I have been working at The AntiAlias full-time

Pros

The enthusiastic team works day and night to digitally acknowledge a brand. The best in Delhi in the field of digital marketing. On-time performance is what makes it more efficient. Happy to work here.

Cons

The only cons i could find is there is no coffee machine

9. "Positive Environment"

I have been working at The AntiAlias full-time

Pros

We take every brand as our responsibility and try to take it to the higher level it deserves. Proud to work with such dedicated people around.

Cons

The service boys are not always available

10. "Great place, Amazing people!"

I have been working at The AntiAlias full-time

Pros

Cool working environment. Colleagues are legitimately smart and always interested in helping you progress your career.

Cons

The only con is "No big cafeteria" :(

Found 15 reviews