The AntiAlias Reviews

Updated 20 Jan 2021

4.5
The AntiAlias Co-Founder Shivam Sood (no image)
Shivam Sood
  1. 5.0

Good Company

29 Dec 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance. Competitive salary

Cons

No cons for now ..

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work

20 Jan 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to Work Management is Good Flexible Timings

Cons

No Cons for company the company

3. 5.0

8 Oct 2020 - Business Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Leadership, Shivam is really helpful and organized. He certainly helped in polishing my personality and skill. Best Location( located in the heart of delhi)

Cons

Can't think of any as of now.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee

Unethical & Unprofessional

29 Dec 2017 - Content Writer in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

-The reporting senior (Rubina) was polite and helpful. Very direct but kind and easy to approach.

Cons

- They negotiated a salary on the phone, told me I am selected and should start working with them. They made me work for the previously verbally agreed-upon stipulated time and day, made me sign a contract AFTER I had done my work. When I handed it in, they called me in and told me they are going back on their word. They cannot pay me the salary they negotiated and asked me to either increase my time or they start looking for someone else, all the while WITHHOLDING a copy of my agreement letter with my signature on it. By the next working day, after my (sudden, unplanned and brand-new!) interview with their second co-founder, it was decided that I will not be working with them. However, the work that I had done and submitted on day 1, has already been put up on their clients website, without paying me for it or giving me credit for it. - The 2 co-founders and the HR have a massive communication gap and cannot even hire a person properly and in a timely manner. They made me sign an agreement letter which did not state my duration at the company, nor my part-time timings, just who I would be working with, an exit clause, my pay per month and few other legalities covering the company. However, when revisiting the agreement letter, both the HR and the Shivam stated that it is not valid as it does not have the co-founder's sign. on it. (Then why withhold my copy from me? What was the purpose of this agreement-signing exercise in the first place?)

3 people found this review helpful

The AntiAlias Response

Director

Hello, Thank you for your review. Actually we were kind of amused to find your review here as you never really worked with us as a full time employee. Nevertheless, we are sorry that you feel there was miscommunication regarding your employment here and things did not work out as you wished since you were the one who came back and changed the terms of your original part time employment with us and acted in an unprofessional manner with one of the Co-founders over a mere conversation(not an interview as per your words). Putting the past behind us, We would like to wish you the best in your future endeavours .

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A peaceful place to work

5 Mar 2018 - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

*Amazing work culture *Great place to learn *Super friendly employees and bosses *Coolest HR

Cons

Well! How about a no for this question? On a serious note, I don't find any cons here.

6. 5.0

Amazing Place to work with

18 Jul 2017 - Front End Developer in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing team-mates and family like environment. Best co-founders with expertise in their fields, who motivate you to do something out of the blue and learn new things which interests you.

Cons

you will be working on multiple things together as we have loads of work here.

7. 5.0

A Happy Place :)

25 Oct 2017 - Front En in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

The enthusiastic team works day and night to digitally acknowledge a brand. The best in Delhi in the field of digital marketing. On-time performance is what makes it more efficient. Happy to work here.

Cons

The only cons i could find is there is no coffee machine

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to learn and develop your skills!

18 Oct 2017 - Marketing Manager in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a place to explore the creativity within. Excellent learning experience. Shaping a name into brand could be fun with Antialias

Cons

The only con is the location.

9. 5.0

nice place to work

24 Oct 2017 - Web Developer in Patel Nagar
    Business Outlook

Pros

What I fell in love with is the corporation of the team. There is an equal balance of fun and work here. Happy to work with this name.

Cons

I couldnt find any con here

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

UI UX Designer

12 Feb 2018 - UI User Experience Designer in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot to learn and expand your horizons in your creative field.

Cons

I did not find any cons as such till now

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Reviews