The Coca-Cola Company Sales Representative Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

James Quincey

""Boys" club atmosohere"

Current Employee - ISR-inside Sales Representative in Brandon, FL

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great potential if you want to stick it out on the phones for 3 years as an ISR. In Tampa you will never become a Coca-Cola OSR through here, they are selling off all the distribution centers, which means you are selling Coke but for another company.

Cons

Doesn't matter what you have done, where you have graduated from, or even if you have a family. Once you enter as an Inside Sales Representative the only thing that matters is how long have you worked there. Even after becoming Sales Rep of the month back to back months they would not offer me better hours to home with me wife and kids for dinner and on the weekends. They kept hiring new people giving them better... shifts and even temp agents even after multiple requests they would only offer a shift bid but the more senior employees had first crack at it, no consideration for a family man. Not to mention they are downsizing every year, watch out Coke employees. Even after setting the bar as true sales representative, they then unbenounced to anyone started to change and tighten the Quality measures to ensure failure and minimizing of bonus/commissions. Super Shady! Im not a lawyer but it sure felt illegal and as I'm sure they are relying on much easier for me to go find a better job, which I just did, only problem.....figuring out which was the best offer!!!

Advice to Management

Stop with the smoke and mirrors! Smart, educated people are seeing through the BS. Your "great: reputation has been outlived and people are slowly seeing what you have become, a part of the problem, not part of the solution.

The Coca-Cola Company2015-11-17
  2. "inside sales representative"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

good benefits and great bonuses

Cons

managers don't care for employees. they have a high turn around rate because they focus more on the numbers rather than the customers individual needs and the employees needs to fulfill that gap to give the best customer experience possible. before you decide to come to this company please make sure you do the research before you waste your time and find yourself frustrated on the hourly basis.

Advice to Management

none... they don't listen or take the advice anyway... you can google the employee complaints through the BBB for yourself.

The Coca-Cola Company2015-12-08
  3. "account manager"

Sales Representative in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company for more than 3 years

Pros

good position for single lifestylr

Cons

long day over worked under payed

Advice to Management

dont micromanage as mush

The Coca-Cola Company2015-10-17

"Territory Sales Rep"

Sales Representative in San Antonio, TX

I worked at The Coca-Cola Company

Pros

Company benefits are unmatched. Have the freedom to plan your day and hours. Colleagues are great people to work with.

Cons

Pay was mediocre at best. Car allowance was a joke the first year of employment for all the miles I was driving. Was expected to succeed without the proper tools. Lots of turnover with management in just under two years.

Advice to Management

Return to individual bonus pay, not as a whole market unit. Hire more merchandisers to help in store sales reps.

The Coca-Cola Company2015-01-12

"Overworked way underpayed"

Route Sales Representative in Hollywood, FL

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company

Pros

-Great for resume -somewhat freedom/not stuck in office -discounts on a lot of things -job security, coca cola is not closing anytime soon.

Cons

Poor management, uneducated management, lazy Management. Did I mention the worse management I've ever worked for.

Advice to Management

Listen and Learn.

The Coca-Cola Company2014-12-19

"Great company and Benefits. Strict attendance policy."

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Coca-Cola provides an employee with a an amazing work to life balance. Fantastic benefits are offered and where else can you get up to 4.5 weeks paid vacation time after only working somewhere a year? You also are offered overtime but are never expected or required to work more hours than your normal 40 hr work week. It's also great working for a company who is so involved with both community and environmental... programs.

Cons

The pay could be better but with hourly pay plus bonus I still am able to make what I was at my previous job and the benefits and time off are much better. The biggest Con is that they have a crazy strict attendance policy. NO sick days without penalty if you don't give them a 48 hr notice. Who knows 48 hrs in advance if you are going to have the flu?

Advice to Management

Adjust your sick day policy so it makes more sense and allows employees to not have to work while ill. Allow for raises in pay that reward employees for their hard work and commitment (more than a couple percent higher). Continue the great work in the community and environmental causes. Keep employee happiness and life to work balance a high priority as it allows us to pass on the happiness to our customers as... well!

The Coca-Cola Company2014-12-11

"TERRIBLE IF YOU WORK IN THE CALL CENTRE!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Brampton, ON

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

This job is good if you are a student as they will pay for your tuition as long as you get a C or above. If you have major responsibilities this job may work for you i.e no children, no dependents, no hectic schedule The people are great, and you may get a chance to work from home

Cons

working at Coca-Cola is good if you are in a top notch corporate position. AVOID THE CALL CENTRE. IT IS A PRISON If you can avoid this place, PLEASE DO. The supervisors are HORRIBLE and do not care if you have personal issues Very strict environment. You are always micromanaged. over 35% in the call centre is on stress leave After 1 year YOU WILL HATE this job. I promise. Unfortunately if you area minority, you... will be at a disadvantage if you try to advance within the company Calls are NON STOP and you hardly get time to catch your breath HIGH TURNOVER RATE, most of the people you see in your training class will quit within the first 6 months to a year

Advice to Management

LISTEN TO THE CALL CENTRE AGENTS and give EVERYONE a fair chance

The Coca-Cola Company2014-11-14

"Over worked, high expectations"

Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great products, You know you will always have a job, great co-workers, great resources, a lot of different outlets to pursue and grow your career

Cons

low wages, to many managers, promotes morons, could get lost in the mix of things, way to much turn over

Advice to Management

Listen, Listen Listen. Pay your good employees

The Coca-Cola Company2014-10-21
  9. "Good company to work for but still room to be great"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits(i.e. medical, dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and etc), dress casual to work, good managers

Cons

Pay should be better since we place orders for their customers all over the country. Room for growth is not always the case for some departments.

Advice to Management

Give a RAISE!! It's stressful job so if we really contribute that much to the business why not make us happy so we could continue to make the customers happy. Interview method SUCKS!! Promotion; Instead of the S.T.A.R method, how about we pick the person with the better, character personality and passion and stop nitpicking on who stuck to the S.TA.R method during the interview or who answered the questions... better

The Coca-Cola Company2014-07-16
  10. "Sales representative/merchandiser"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Love the benefits Great managers Great work environment

Cons

Pay could've been a lot better considering the amount of work you do

Advice to Management

acknowledgement is definitely needed for great workers.

The Coca-Cola Company2014-07-12