- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Maryland
- - Baltimore, MD, United States Area
- - Columbia, MD
- - Ellicott City, MD
Found 14 of over 14 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Former Employee★★★★★2 Dec 2021 - TellerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Operations specialist for branches were a really great team for support.
The Pay could be better.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★10 Oct 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good people, solid review process.
Communication, lack of advancement, etc.
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★27 Feb 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Community awareness and participation
Credit culture and low bonus payoutsContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★24 Jan 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great experience! Learned a lot to love up in my career.
I really had a great experienceContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★17 Aug 2016 - TellerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Learned a LOT -Fast-paced -Good benefits -Hire professional people
-Underpaid -Overtime not approved, despite HAVING to stay after hoursContinue reading
- Former Intern★★★★★9 Jun 2016 - Anonymous InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Positive work environment with both coworkers and customers. It is a small bank so it was very easy to get to know all of the customers and give personalized service.
Some locations were very slow, but somewhat overstaffed so there wasn't much to do. Could be considered a positive for some people, but it made the day go very slow and when it was slow nobody was ever cut early.
- Former Employee★★★★★15 Apr 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
very helpful staff. wonderful QA manager..
had to work on weekeds sometime
- Former Employee★★★★★11 Apr 2016 - Bank TellerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good health, dental and vision insurance in 2015. 4% 401k match fully vested after 1 year in 2015
Pay is low. Almost any other financial institution will pay more. Branches are almost never closed due to weather. State of emergency with all other banks closed except The Columbia Bank.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★15 Sep 2015 - Senior Teller in Ellicott City, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
fun environment, there is always something going whether it's in support of a cause such as cancer or a company wide tailgate for the start of football season.
constant changes to policies and procedures makes it hard to make sure you're doing your job correctly
- Current Employee★★★★★20 Jun 2015 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
consistent work paycheck low responsibility a lot of vacation time
a lot of busywork low pay being in customer service is tiringContinue reading