The Connor Group Reviews

Updated 17 Sep 2020

4.5
The Connor Group Managing Partner Larry Connor
Larry Connor
  1. "Great company for a new career!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent training, perfect for someone starting a new career! Many paid holidays to spend time with friends and family. Excellent benefits. Personal accountability across all levels. You work with people that actually work and give their all-everyday. Reward and recognition is above and beyond. Very competitive yet with a family vibe. Direct feedback, can be a con to some, but I appreciate it. Strict structure that is proven to help you succeed.

Cons

Long hours some days, but the benefits (PTO, R&R, Insurance, etc)definitely out weigh that.

Continue reading
  2. "Excellent Culture and Fun Place to Work"

Current Employee - Partner and Regional Manager/Sales Trainer in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

People count at The Connor Group and we work with the best of the best in our industry. The job is challenging, however, the people are fun to work with and it is very rewarding. There is growth opportunity at any level and we love to promote within. Training is key and the training program is set up for your success!

Cons

Long hours at times, however, it equals out in the end.

3. COVID-19

"People count"

Current Employee - Maintenance Technician

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The benifits are top notch. The company goes above and beyond for everyone no matter the job title or length of time you have worked for them. During covid no one has lost a job instead they have tried to help the employees and families more.

Cons

I have no cons for my job

"Looking for a fulfilling and challenging job? Stop! You’ve found it! Personal and professional growth daily!"

Current Employee - Property Manager

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Each day I come to work I know what’s expected of me and I know what my objectives are each day. I’ve grown both personally and professionally and I truly believe “People Count” is a core value that we live and breathe every day. It’s a challenging job, competitive and everyday it challenges me to be a better leader for me and my team!

Cons

For me this isn’t a con but if you can’t take direct feedback and apply, this isn’t for you!

Continue reading

"Great People, Great Company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The Connor Group is a great company! There are several things worth pointing out, starting with the culture. A lot of companies talk about what they are but don’t deliver. That has not been the case here. The culture at The Connor Group is the best I’ve worked for. From the beginning of the process, all expectations were made clear. The onboarding and training process are great and give you the tools to be successful. The entire team is willing to help and dedicated to what we are doing as a company. The investment in those that work here show that people count. I look forward to making a full career at The Connor Group.

Cons

No cons, but recognize anything worth having is worth working for. You have to be interested in being part of a team that is driven and success-oriented. That starts with individual accountability and a desire to perform.

"A Company That Cares"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Trainer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Has values that speak to the company’s true standards and belief system. Offers the opportunity to grow. Also has great leaders that care about there associates and there success.

Cons

Long Hours and work weeks and Work Life Balance

7. COVID-19

"Hard work but worth it"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Stable during economy we stayed strong during COVID and did not lay off a single person due to the pandemic! Income and bonus potential.... rewards and recognition culture is strong IF you put in the work. Career advancement Working at many different properties and making a impact! If you like a challenge and to be on the go all the time this is position for you! It is fun and I am always learning something new!

Cons

Long hours High stress Turnover in the field and home office

8. "BEST COMPANY I’VE EVER WORKED FOR!"

Current Employee - Leasing Agent

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time

Pros

Relentless, driven, and empowering. Amazing company for women! Takes great care of employees and gives you plenty of inspiring reasons to work hard and aim for success!

Cons

No cons- all positive things!

Continue reading

"I left a 13yr career, best decision I ever made!"

Former Employee - Property Manager in Columbus, OH

I worked at The Connor Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Reward, Recognition and Individualized one on one training!

Cons

It takes commitment and dedication to accomplish property and individual goals. Be prepared to put the work in, but the rewards are so worth it!

"Excellent Culture!"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I’ve worked with The Connor Group for just over a year. In the past year I’ve been able to learn, develop, be challenged and grow every single day! The Connor Group truly lives by their Core Values. Beginning on day one you are surrounded by high achievers and a excellent training program. I’ve received support and direct, honest feedback that has allowed me to learn the culture, the business, and to be successful in my role.

Cons

What we do is not for everyone, which is okay. But if you are relentless and can take direct, honest feedback you will be successful.

Found 583 reviews