The N2 Company Reviews

Found 407 of over 450 reviews

4.4
The N2 Company CEO Duane Hixon
Duane Hixon
Pros
  • "The satisfaction of creating a publication that truly matters to the residents of my community(in 47 reviews)

• "The work/life balance can get off if you don't manage your schedule well(in 42 reviews)

• Cons
  • "You have to be financially stable enough to support the ramp-up period for your publication(in 38 reviews)

• "Only 10% of those who start actually get to print, especially if you are in a market already saturated with other Area Directors(in 29 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years
      Featured Review

The N2 Opportunity Has Changed My Life!

Nov 12, 2021 - Franchise Owner
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you follow the program and work hard, you'll achieve your goals. N2 offers plenty of support and continued education. The opportunity with N2 offers the ability to give back to the community in various ways while also creating a steady and unlimited income potential for yourself. There are so many little and big perks in this role that add to the value immensely too.

Cons

You have to be a self starter and highly motivated on your own. Nobody is hovering over you to make sure you do the work. You have to be willing to be vulnerable and sometimes ask for help. You have to be willing to learn and grow even when it's not always easy. You must be tough and have grit and do the grunt work to get started. None of these are actual cons to me, nor are they to other successful business owner. Owning a business is not as easy as it looks, so you better be up for it and have the mental stamina to keep pursing. It's worth it and pays off in the long term but it's not for everyone.

The N2 Company Response

Thank you for sharing this and we really appreciate the advice to our leaders. We will share this on an upcoming meeting. So glad you've been with us for almost a decade.

2. 5.0

Amazing company

Sep 14, 2022 - Area Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

uncapped salary, 100% flexibility, run your own business

Cons

work in isolation sometimes, business ownership is not for the faint at heart.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee

Great framework for the right individual

Sep 26, 2022 - Area Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Direct correlation between effort and reward.

Cons

Emphasis on profit driving activities while many hats to wear.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

A company that truly puts people FIRST!!

Aug 30, 2022 - Chief Operations Officer in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

In my 9+ years at N2, I have never witnessed our leaders do anything that wasn't in the best interest of our team members. The owners built an organization that rewards those that contribute to both the bottom line AND that care about the team members they work with.

Cons

As an Operations team member, it is frustrating working with a company that is mostly about recruiting/sales....but, that is what we signed up for!!

5. 4.0

Flexible Job with Growth Opportunities

Aug 23, 2022 - Graphic Designer in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Fully remote - Opportunities to explore different segments of the company if desired - Positive work incentives

Cons

- Fast paced, sometimes quantity valued over quality

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best Company in the Whole Wide World!

Jul 27, 2022 - Area Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, unlimited earning potential, work/life balance

Cons

I honestly can't think of any

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Opportunity awaits

Jul 23, 2022 - Area Director in Lincoln, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

As a franchise owner through the N2 company, I have the opportunity to run my own business. Although independence is one of the things I like most about this role, there is as much scaffolding and support as I want.

Cons

Full commission can be hard. There are ebbs and flows in sales. Mindset is a huge piece of the puzzle.

8. 5.0

Absolutely Amazing Opportunity!!

Jul 8, 2022 - Area Director in Louisville, KY
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company is amazing in every way! They are philanthropic, honest, and give the opportunity for Area Directors to earn life changing money.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about N2.

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great Leadership, Great Culture, Great Team Members

Jun 15, 2022 - Director of Project Management in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

*When reading keep in mind I was a W2 company salaried team member not a franchise member.* Great cultural leadership and motivation to push team members to succeed in life and work. Opportunities are provided for those who put in the work, focus on the people part of their job, and are there to serve others. Some great benefits including the 7k towards new homeownership. Great company culture that provides millions towards fighting human trafficking. Genuinely kind and generous owners who want to take care of their people. Leadership training programs were really great my first few years at the organization and I hope those return in a similar form to help coach/mentor up future leaders of the organization. Great opportunities of growth provided over my time that let me cut out a path for my career and build a team that was able to make a difference to the benefit of the organization. That is rare and company should be commended for it. I left for another opportunity N2 couldn't provide me that in my instance was unique, but would have stayed had this other opportunity not been offered to me.

Cons

Pay for W2 team members fluctuated and wasn't clearly defined or made a lot of sense for certain roles for much of the historic past and most of my time at the organization. This found its footing more recently but could be better for certain titles paid for their high skill levels. I believe this has lead to a lot of talent leaving the organization for other salary options elsewhere. Skill advancement and coaching, mentoring for high level skills at a mid level of the organization is currently lacking which leads many of the team members at a mid level in their career to become complacent or leave. Those that leave are replaced with junior and mids and that perpetuates the problem.

3 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0

Fantastic Company

Jun 21, 2022 - Area Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work/life balance, create your own schedule, uncapped commission, they give you all the tools you need to succeed

Cons

1099, so no benefits offered.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 407 Reviews

The N2 Company Reviews FAQs

The N2 Company has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 450 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at The N2 Company to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, The N2 Company employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at The N2 Company. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

89% of The N2 Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated The N2 Company 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with The N2 Company Job Seekers