The Siegfried Group RESOURCE Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

The Siegfried Group RESOURCE Reviews

Updated Jan 22, 2013

Found 2 reviews

5.0
The Siegfried Group CEO Rob Siegfried Jr.
Rob Siegfried Jr.
  1. "Loving It"

Current Employee - RESOURCE in McLean, VA

I have been working at The Siegfried Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Overall it was a great choice to join siegfried as I was looking for a place to do interesting work and advance my career. I believe Siegfried is that place.

Cons

Work is work, and the HR does a little overhype about how it SOO much different than being at KPMG. But for the most part I'm pretty excited.

The Siegfried Group2013-01-22
  2. "Excited about the future of The Siegfried Group"

Current Employee - RESOURCE in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at The Siegfried Group

Pros

1. The number one thing with this business model is that you truly get a great opportunity to become more marketable. Many people that left Siegfried recently actually went right onto their clients with no hold up from the firm, which is great. They have such good relationships with large companies that you really cant go wrong. 2. Many of the new assignments are challenging and very interesting, this makes the work...

Cons

The benefits are decent but with the extra pay I am getting, its more than enough to cover any gaps here.

Advice to Management

Thank you for making the recent changes you have. I am glad to see you have learned from past mistakes and that you really are showing alot of care to your employees.

The Siegfried Group2010-08-16