Thrillophilia Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Thrillophilia Reviews

Updated 18 de Oct 2019

3.8
Thrillophilia CEO Chitra Gurnani Daga (no image)
Chitra Gurnani Daga
Pros
  • "Great culture & work environment(in 10 reviews)

• "I must say there is lot of transparency and trust in system, and power to take decisions(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  1. "Good place to start your career"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Executive in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Thrillophilia full-time for less than a year

Pros

I work as a Digital Marketer at Thrillophilia, would like to share my experience so far..I started my career at as a Digital Marketing Executive, I have been working here for close to a year. I must say it’s an amazing platform for all the fresher’s who are looking for opportunities in the marketing field. Have learnt lot of things about SEO in a short span of time. Overall most people in the team are also... very supportive and friendly. Very steep learning curve Bigger projects & responsibilities will be given to you Great exposure at multiple projects

Cons

Far from city, no company commute, Uber is the only option.

Thrillophilia2019-10-19
  2. "Category Manager"

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Thrillophilia full-time for more than a year

Pros

I’m working in Thrillophilia for more than 2 years. This is the best startup to work in Jaipur. You can expect the really good growth if you are dedicated and willing to achieve your goals. My manager has been my best buddy, helping me to learn and grow the entire category. I must say there is lot of transparency and trust in system, and power to take decisions.

Cons

Cons: Bit far from my place, laptops are slow and internet is another headache.

Thrillophilia2019-10-19
  3. "Worst work Culture"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Thrillophilia full-time for less than a year

Pros

The only pro in the company are you get the evening snacks

Cons

if your reporting manager is the founder itself. then there will be single side conversation and thats him. he will listen but never understand. you won't get enough resources to work. laptops are super slow, no in house creative head, no technician. the founder doesn't know what he wants, the company does bulk-hiring and haunts you if you want leaves by going to their homes and saying that daga (founder) will spoil... your life if they don't show up in the office. I was recruited for something and ended up stealing content from creators.

Advice to Management

start listening to employees and make a proper work atmosphere by assigning duties.

Thrillophilia2019-10-18

Thrillophilia Response

October 18, 2019HR Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time out to provide this review. We welcome all feedback and pay extra attention to negative ones as they help us identify and rectify our errors and shortcomings. Thrillophilia is a young, energetic, diverse and successful startup. Our complete team including our leadership team is very skilled, highly educated, diversely experienced and very motivated towards success. Founder is definitely a “Life Spoiler” that’s one reason many of us have completed half the decade working with him. Lets address your few queries first, we are a startup, currently in the middle of building a creative team, with only a bunch of members there, now a head not being there, is a wonderful opportunity to work directly with the founder and senior leadership team and also try more innovative and new things. It's a situation of half filled glass. There will never be a time when a perfect team is there, to solve problems, we all have to hustle around to get things done, and that’s the fun part, the mojo. Similarly we don’t have an inhouse laptop repair team, but does that really sound like a big problem? There are spare laptops and things get fixed max in a day or two. I remember your laptop was replaced twice when you raised issues. Thrillophilia is an ownership driven culture, which means, we do not even measure leaves taken in the year, does that sound haunting? I was involved in your case from day1 and every week I had given you feedback on our expectations. HR takes decisions in consultation with the team you work with, founder and other members of the leadership. You came with a mindset of “only travel” at Thrillophilia but even before you joined I had briefed you about the role. We as a company are equally sad to let you go in such a short span of time, being part of the HR team I had to take the call, after consulting many members with whom you worked. Your technical skills and overall org fit did not match up to what the job required. This should not reflect on you but our lapse of judgment. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors and hope you find your dream company soon. Please feel free to seek our help in case you need it in the future. While we made sure that your expenses and salary for the few days you worked were paid before time, we have in addition severance package ready for you to collect from our office at your convenience. HR Manager Thrillophilia

"Best place to start your Career"

Former Employee - Business Development Executive in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Thrillophilia full-time for more than a year

Pros

Exposure Good Incentive Policies Friendly Colleagues

Cons

Work-Life Balance. Incentives will be released on Quarterly Basis

Advice to Management

Nothing from my side. They can be a better judge of their own company.

Thrillophilia2019-08-29
  5. "Good Place For Freshers"

Former Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Thrillophilia full-time for less than a year

Pros

A lot of them *Good Working environment *Sales Driven Team (it is also a con at times) *No Boundaries for growth in terms of monetary aspects

Cons

*Small Management Company is just working as per the needs of 2-3 people, Beauty of these people is they wont let you reach there ( Might be Afraid ). *No Work-Life Balance which is a common thing in thrillophilia *Quarterly incentives which never comes on a quarterly basis it depends upon your manager, sometimes in 4 months sometimes even in 6 months. Worst Part is you have to run for your money and chase... the manager for the same (also you would get a few sarcastic taunts).

Advice to Management

I guess the cons you can work on.

Thrillophilia2019-05-03

"Developers/Engineer's Paradise"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Thrillophilia full-time for less than a year

Pros

In terms of culture I would say that thrillophilia has an amazing culture, be it new joiner or seasoned professional, Thrillophilia respects an individual's opinion. When it comes to people irrespective of departments, be it Engineering, Marketing, Sales, or Finance you would find each individual to be top of the crop, and coming on to recognition, At Thrillophilia even your smallest extra effort would be... noticed and recognized, ever walked an extra mile and found yourself no one at the end of the mile to cheer for you - Fret not at thrillophilia you would be surely recognised for the extra mile. Once I remember working late on an important module and deploying at the night and Abhishek stayed back just to make sure that he was there congratulating when we completed. In terms of Engineering, My experience has been amazing so far, very few companies promise that you would get to work at cutting edge technologies and very few keep up with the promise and Thrillophilia is one such company which keeps up with the promise. Of all the things two pro that stands out for me at Thrillophilia is that you get to build - break - learn - repeat. I can for a fact say that very few companies follow such developer/engineer friendly culture. And the second pro is the company genuinely really cares about you.

Cons

Moving Fast: At times you would find it difficult at the start to cope up but once you are accustomed to it then get an appetite for it.

Thrillophilia2019-02-12

"Good Learning Experience"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager - Business Development in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Thrillophilia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Worked with Thrillophilia for less then a year, had to move out due to personal reasons. The team here is very supportive and friendly. Most of the folks here are full of energy. I worked here on multiple destinations and also worked in different teams. Overall fast paced environment for enhancing skills. Overall my experience was good in most aspects.

Cons

Slow internet, far from main city.

Advice to Management

May be if we can arrange cabs from city on sharing basis.

Thrillophilia2019-02-02
  8. "Need a Thrill, Work at Thrillophilia"

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Associate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Thrillophilia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible Hours Founder sir is so Friendly Evening Snacks Working Palace is Great Less Working Load

Cons

Boss is Boss Work is Work Mistake is Mistake

Advice to Management

Sorry, I don't wanna give them any more advice.

Thrillophilia2019-01-24

"Small yet Great Experience"

I worked at Thrillophilia full-time

Pros

I had a very short stay at thrillophilia as Business Development/Category Manager and had to leave the company early due to some personal reasons. Here is my honest review. 1. A highly motivated team who are very patient in making you understand the gravity of your work. 2. Open to new ideas and suggestions: I was barely a couple of days old at thrombophilia, still, they welcome my reviews and gave a thought to... it. 3. Great work environment. 4. Interview process was very transparent and smooth. Their CEO clearly tells you what is her opinion about you which is really appreciated.

Cons

No any which I have come across.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Thrillophilia2019-01-11
  10. "good"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Banga

I have been working at Thrillophilia part-time for more than a year

Pros

nice place to work see

Cons

none is applicable for me

Thrillophilia2019-01-02