Thrillophilia Reviews

Updated 11 Aug 2020

4.5
Thrillophilia Co-Founder & CEO Chitra Gurnani Daga (no image)
Chitra Gurnani Daga
Cons
  1. "It's been a great journey of one and half year with Thrillophilia with beautiful memories"

Former Employee - Operations in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Thrillophilia full-time

Pros

Very dynamic working environment. Management is really supportive and there is so much to learn from them. You will get lot opportunities in the early stage of your carrier. I had great time with Thrillophilia and learned a lot things in operations.

Cons

Sometimes you need to stretch a lot. A lot means a lot.

2. "great place to work"

4.0
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Thrillophilia full-time for more than a year

Pros

great place to learn and explore

Cons

If you are a 9-5 job person, this place might not be suitable for you

Continue reading

3. COVID-19

"Decent opening for freshers"

Current Employee - Sales and Business Development Associate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Thrillophilia full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Incentives 2. No strict dress code 3. Friendly colleagues 4. Evening snacks

Cons

1. Bad work-life balance 2. Incentive structure should be more employee friendly

Continue reading

"Employment"

I worked at Thrillophilia full-time

Pros

Learning is okay for freshers

Cons

No proper work management in the company

"Paradise for Learners"

Current Employee - Category Manager in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Thrillophilia full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

An environment to try new approaches and explore the reach of your thoughts and execution plan A supportive management Good Salary Hike Rigorous training on every new project

Cons

The company give multiple opportunity even when the managers know that the person is not willing to contribute.

6. "Good learning curve"

Former Employee - Digital Partnership Manager in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Thrillophilia full-time

Pros

I have worked for 2.5 years at Thrillophilia as Digital Partnership Manager and was responsible to implement partnership prospects for a number of large and multifaceted businesses. The role demanded quicker execution of partnership agreements and deliverables that are characteristically complex, tactical and cross-functional. It was a great experience to work with the industry-leading travel and tourism startup. 1. Growth There is a lot of opportunities to grow in your career at the organization and I have passed many hurdles with ease in the span of 2.5 years maintain a very good relationship with all my colleagues as well as my clients. 2. Learning I would say Thrillophilia offers a vast spectrum of knowledge to its employees in which they learn about the market and business, which will surely be of great help in the forthcoming future. With perfect soft skill training and Job training, skills get nurtured in the best way possible here. 3. Challenging Tasks Being a startup, tasks are often challenging and need a good dedication. Accepting these challenges will be of great help at a later stage from career point of view. 4. Teamwork All the employees might be juniors or seniors are very cordial and maintain a friendly atmosphere within the workspace. Working with various teams, I have not only gained knowledge but also passed on what I knew. 5. Support from management My management was just like an umbrella that not only thinks for the greater good of its employees but also lets each employee jump a long way. With flexible timings and no outward travel, I was able to churn out the best under the proper guidance of the seniors and teams. 6. Saturday evening Snack In Thrillophilia, there are free evening snacks for everyone. The evening hours not only lessen the burden of the week but also makes a way for the perfect Sunday break.

Cons

1. Saturday working only 4rd Saturday off: At thrillophilia there is no saturday off day, only the 4rd saturday is off which is not like other companies. 2. Far from city: Commuting to the office will not be relaxed as others but I take it as a short morning and evening drive. 3. Less team engagement activity At thrillophilia, there were very few activities which lead to a good team connection. There are very few team games, rare corporate day-outs and get-togethers which are not adequate for a team bonding.

"Great company to work"

Current Employee - SEO Executive in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Thrillophilia full-time for more than a year

Pros

While going through thrillophilia reviews I got to know that they provide opportunities in various roles so I decided to apply over here and it is a perfect decision for my career.Also working over here is really amazing as they give employees a free hand to work and encourage them to share their thoughts.

Cons

I found nothing negative

"Engaging organization"

Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Thrillophilia full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work environment over here is very flexible. Also every employer be it at lower level or upper level were given a chance to put their ideas forword.

Cons

Working over here was very nice experience for me . I am so glad that I relied on thrillophilia reviews and joined this amazing company.

9. "Amazing Work culture"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at Thrillophilia full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really enjoyed working over here and my teammates were very supportive . Also the work culture is very nice as mentioned by people at thrillophilia reviews.

Cons

I can say that there was nothing to dislike over here.

10. "Productive Training"

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Thrillophilia full-time for more than a year

Pros

Training provided to us is very good which help us a lot in upgrading our skills and their approach is very innovative.

Cons

Their is nothing which I dislike as I joined here after seeing thrillophilia reviews as it is my first job and I think it proved to be a right decision for my career .

Found 119 reviews