What people are saying about Tiger Analytics
I have dilemma is switching to SDE roles from data science,would like to take opinions on this domain switch from DS to Development. Reason : Pay would be high for SDE roles for comp likeAmazon(Fam financials) And I feel ML is saturated for me since nothing new to explore in modeling....data is everything I understand that core part,but feltT like beating around the Bush.I may be wrong. Open to suggestions. Tiger Analytics Fractal Accenture LatentView Analytics Amazon Google Atlassian Amazon Inc
Data Science and Machine Learning
Hello people, I am working in Tiger Analytics as a senior analyst, with 1+ years of experience. I am actively looking for opportunities in the data science stream preferably in the Bangalore area. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Fractal Deloitte McKinsey & Company LatentView Analytics BCG GAMMA
Got a burning question about Tiger Analytics? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Tiger Analytics employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work life balance is good for some of the accounts and not for all." (in 98 reviews)
- "3. Good work culture and policies" (in 78 reviews)
- "Working culture and good team head" (in 56 reviews)
- "2. Good leadership that cares for people" (in 23 reviews)
- "Good management and structure hierarchy" (in 23 reviews)
Found 149 of over 896 reviews
Updated 22 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work culture"Return to all Reviews
- 5.023 Mar 2022Tableau ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
1. Employee friendly 2. Flexible working style 3. Good work culture and policies
1. Need's employee encouragements 2. Better recognition for employee and their work 3. Less onsite opportunities.