Tipico Employee Reviews about "different departments"

Updated 26 Mar 2020

3.6
Tipico CEO Joachim Baca
Joachim Baca
Cons

Reviews about "different departments"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "A great and special place to work!"

4.0

I have been working at Tipico full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tipico is a great place to work with the great teams of passionate people and fun company events! The company invests in their employees, particularly in development opportunities - wanting us to improve and reach our potential through training and constructive feedback.

Cons

Different departments and locations can make communication challenging

Tipico Response

May 7, 2020Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. This really helps us to continue doing what we do well, and take note on where improvements can be made.

"Great Company Values and Culture"

I worked at Tipico full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company values and the company culture you see advertised is actually true. C level and head of departments are the ones who push and lead by example of these values. Being part of Tipico means you need to work hard, but in return not only do you get benefits, you get personal growth and a chance to improve yourself everyday. Communication is good and management is always trying to ensure that the level of good communication is sustained.

Cons

Different departments need to work better together. However, this is common in most companies .

Tipico Response

January 16, 2019HR Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of your experience with us. We really appreciate your constructive feedback. Thanks!

"Great place to work in"

Customer Service in Malt
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Tipico for more than a year

Pros

Good salary for entrance positions. Many options to climb up in a higher position.

Cons

Too many social events for my taste. I would have preferred to get more bonuses instead. Sometimes it could be quite chaotic when different departments were not informed, about other departments activities.

Continue reading

"Internship"

5.0
     in Sliema

I have been working at Tipico for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to gain hands on experience within professional environment in the iGaming industry. I was hired right after my graduation, which shows that Tipico gives chances to young individuals with diverse educational background and with no previous experience. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Tipico and highly recommend it.

Cons

Improvement with regards to communication between different departments.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews