Tismo Technology Solutions Reviews

Updated 26 Dec 2020

3.9
Pros
  • "A great place to start your career due to the below reasons:(in 7 reviews)

• "I would say that Tismo technology solutions is the best company for freshers to have a good start to their engineering career(in 7 reviews)

Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Good company. Excellent learning."

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Developer

I worked at Tismo Technology Solutions full-time

Pros

I would say that Tismo technology solutions is the best company for freshers to have a good start to their engineering career. Employees tend to leave after 2-3 years looking for a domain specific job or a job in a product based company. However, there are senior employees who join Tismo and are happy with the work. Salary and hike provided to the freshers are very good, in comparison to the general market standards. Support from the management and ownership over the project makes it easier to learn and adapt to different technologies.

Cons

Work might feel redundant after a couple of years. Work can get hectic at times. Hikes are really good, but may feel unfair to some people.

2. "Good Company"

I have been working at Tismo Technology Solutions full-time

Pros

Good learning platform, Professional environment

Cons

Less focus on extra curricular activities/Trips/parties

"Seesaw company- will sink anytime."

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at Tismo Technology Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good salary for freshers who don't know a thing about industry. And very bad salary for experienced people.

Cons

I don't know how they're surviving even without giving hikes to employees. People who work there will leave before 2-3 years, with a hefty offer from some other MNC's. Their agenda: Give freshers more salary than that of already existing employees. Now I hear that, they've revoked salary increments and hiring freshers for more salary than existing experienced people. When experienced people ask for hike, they cite unnecessary reasons including performance, then company's blah blah situation, emotional blackmailing, so many politics going on. So don't expect a hike unless you are your manager's bootlicker.

"Hire and Fire policy"

2.0
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Bangalore

I worked at Tismo Technology Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The compnay will not provide you any proper training.They will just play any online tutorial,thats'it.Everything you have to do.When i was joined here as fresher everything i to learn from myself.They will provide you trainingin some other technology and give you work for other technology.

Cons

What ever i am writing here is totally true.If you have any doubt you can ask any former employee of this company from linkedin.Current employee will not tell you the truth because of fear of losing their jobs. This company works on the principle of hire and fire. If they do not have enough project they will start to fire their people. At last they will tell you to resign. In this year only(2020) they have fired more than 6 people among that 2 people are seniors who are working here for more than 4 years.One lady was pregnant who was going to take Maternity leave.But this company did not want to provide such facility also to their employee and the company has fired that lady due to which tismo has go through legal action also and has to pay penalty. One big thing is this company is run by a group of 6 people out of which five are very good in their filed but one people from software department she has no any technical knowledge,but everything goes in this company according to her will only because she only has invested more in this company. However joins this company think twice don't put yourself in hell. Yes you will come to learn a lot here not because of the company but because of yourself because you will always have a fear to loose your job.The managers here have no any technical knowledge,so even if you do good job they will not understand your efforts and hence do not aspect any appreciation. if you see any rating here 4 and above those are just to fool people all these thing has been done by company management teams only. The company is more than 10 yrs old but still have only 60-70 employee that is enough to guess how this company works(hire and fire policy)

"Good for freshers"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I worked at Tismo Technology Solutions full-time

Pros

Good for freshers to learn what happens in the industry and get a decent exposure.

Cons

Management is not at all flexible, be it leaves, work hours.

6. "Good for Freshers"

I worked at Tismo Technology Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good for Freshers in terms of skill growth & salary

Cons

Don't expect Work Life balance.

7. "Reviews"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at Tismo Technology Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good package. Great place to start your career. Friendly employees. Works on latest technology.

Cons

Strict 9 hr of working

8. "bde"

Former Employee - BDE in Bangalore

I worked at Tismo Technology Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growth, salary, snacks, management, sales

Cons

No cons as of now

"Join only if you are comfortable with random firing."

1.0
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at Tismo Technology Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nothing. Just show off company.

Cons

Everything. I worked here for more than a year during 2017 and one day they asked me to leave. They catch clients by boasting about their tech expertise and make freshers work like its hell. They screw your appraisal and increments and will randomly fire you if they don't get any project in your expertise area. As you get increments, it's full of variable pay and they cut it citing performance reasons. For freshers, it's okay. My advice: Don't stay here for more than 1 year. For experienced joiners: NEVER join this company, only if you don't want to sit home without any job after few months. There are employees who are trapped here for more than 3 years and they won't go to another company because they simply don't have the expertise to get in another company. Beware of these people's politics. They will screw you. Look for some other company, get a life. Don't get astonished by the package they give you, the company is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Continue reading

"Great place to start your career"

Former Employee - Senior Software Test Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at Tismo Technology Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I had started my career as a Test Engineer with Tismo and had been with the company for 4 years. A great place to start your career due to the below reasons: - Exposure to multiple projects in multiple domains including web, mobile, firmware and desktop applications. - Complete ownership of the project we are handling - testers are involved in all phases of software development life cycle that helps us learn the project well and come up with apt test scenarios. - Improved communication skills due to active interactions with clients from multiple countries. - Encouragement and support from the management towards certifications like ISTQB. - A great team of developers, testers and managers to help us and guide us whenever needed. - Friendly environment with happy colleagues :). All the teams be it IT, BDE, HR, Admin or Finance, all were like a family. In my personal experience, Tismo moulded me to a good IT professional who could handle a number of good projects and deal with multiple clients.

Cons

- Tismo has so many development projects be it Medical, IoT, Pharmaceutical etc. There are test automation projects too but would love to see the count of test automation projects go up. - Among the leave policies, half day leaves if possible could be included. - There are good amount of onsite opportunities here but a little less for testers.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 English Reviews