Treasury Wine Estates Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 276 reviews

3.6
Treasury Wine Estates CEO Michael Clarke
Michael Clarke
Pros
  • "Great brands, beautiful office in Oakland, leaders of the wine industry, good development opportunities(in 32 reviews)

• "Great people, great atmosphere - impressive employee development(in 26 reviews)

Cons
  • "Senior management has been a revolving door(in 17 reviews)

• "Upper management doesn't care about the people who are out there, effectively selling their brands to winery guests every day(in 14 reviews)

1. "Great brands and fun work culture"

Current Employee - Director, Digital Marketing in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Treasury Wine Estates full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Cons

Reorgs happen more frequently here

Treasury Wine Estates2019-05-07
  2. "Incredible Place To Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Treasury Wine Estates full-time

Pros

Great wine, great properties, great office and a great team - The best place I've had the pleasure to work!

Cons

There is no gym onsite

Treasury Wine Estates2019-05-06
  3. "Excellent Choice Made"

Current Employee - Regional Director in Providence Forge, VA

I have been working at Treasury Wine Estates full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

TWE has the best portfolio I have had the pleasure to represent and overall culture that I have been able to be a part of. It is a also a constantly challenging environment that makes you want to dig deeper and perform!

Cons

Having such a large and diverse portfolio to work with can be a draw back for some. With the right plans and preparation it can actually work in your favor and brings out that you are capable of more than you thought.

Treasury Wine Estates2019-05-01
  4. "Great Culture & the Best Wines"

Current Employee - Area Manager in Napa, CA

I have been working at Treasury Wine Estates full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

One Team, One Dream mentality. Although we are all competitive, I never feel as if I’m being pitted against my coworkers. We genuinely support one another and want to see each other succeed. This mindset comes from the top. I am blessed with a fantastic manager. He doesn’t micromanage & is an advocate for everyone on his team. He encourages growth and helps to get us to the next level. There are always...

Cons

Although “change” is a good thing, it brings a lot of anxiety. TWE has had its fair share of change.

Advice to Management

Keep supporting us, like you do. Be as transparent as possible when change is coming.

Treasury Wine Estates2019-05-01
  5. "It's all about the people!"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Treasury Wine Estates full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

TWE is a great place to work. Leadership is passionate about the culture and the development of the employees that work for TWE. The vision for long term success is attractive to many employees.

Cons

Lots of changes in the last few years that some look at as a negative towards TWE. Changes were made for long term growth and to put the business in a better place.

Treasury Wine Estates2019-05-02
  6. "TWE"

Current Employee - Site Operations Manager

I have been working at Treasury Wine Estates full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Treasury has a very open platform for its leadership teams. The expectation is to bring your expertise to the table and propose solutions to get our teams to our goals. I have never worked for a startup company, and Treasury is far from a startup, but we are asked to get creative on how to deliver on our metrics similar to what I imagine a startup company is like. The team really strives to bring the best of the best...

Cons

Being such a large company in the Valley it can be difficult to find the right people for job openings. These vacancies sometimes stay open for a long duration as we wait on the right employee to fill the position.

Advice to Management

Keep up the change it drives innovation and strength in our teams. Although it makes for some very tough decisions and hard times for all, when we come out the other side of it we are all ten times better.

Treasury Wine Estates2019-05-02

"Top wines but for a price in stress and unorganization"

Current Employee - Enologist in Napa, CA

I have been working at Treasury Wine Estates full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Good people and good work environment. Decent pay, but not comparable to responsibilities. Benefits are well received. Fantastic wines for the price points. Plenty of innovation.

Cons

The only constant is change. Work life balance is not great, considering how much of the wine industry does not work crazy hours outside of harvest every month. The company runs a lean staff, to their own detriment of losing the finer details and improvements that have to be skipped over just to get things done. No one is on the same page, throughout all departments.

Advice to Management

Stop concentrating on the numbers and ask your employees what they really need or how short staffed everyone feels. Less secrecy will go a long way. No transparency to decisions leads to questions and mistrust of fellow employees.

Treasury Wine Estates2019-04-10
  8. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Melbourne

I have been working at Treasury Wine Estates full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work environment and good opportunities to learn and grow

Cons

Silos leading to disconnected initiatives

Treasury Wine Estates2019-03-30
  9. "Very good experience."

I worked at Treasury Wine Estates full-time

Pros

There was a competitive salary.

Cons

The bosses there were ridgit.

Treasury Wine Estates2019-03-27

"Bad culture"

I worked at Treasury Wine Estates full-time

Pros

TWE has fantastic brands, you work with great peers and there are lots of opportunities for global experience. Cheap wine for staff.

Cons

Pros are not worth it. Senior management are dysfunctional, they set unrealistic targets, people were constantly moved on for no reason and there is a ruthless culture.

Treasury Wine Estates2019-04-23