Trilogy Health Services Reviews

Found 1,034 of over 1,055 reviews

4.1
Trilogy Health Services CEO  Leigh Ann Barney
Leigh Ann Barney
Pros
  • "Team approach, weekly pay, free education(in 60 reviews)

• "Great benefits for the employees(in 45 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Short staffed and usually always on a hall alone with 12-18 people(in 30 reviews)

• "Too many people in home office making rules they don’t have to follow and that are never good ideas(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years
      Featured Review

Trilogy Rocks

Jan 26, 2021 - Staffing Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked in healthcare 25 years and Trilogy is the best company I have ever worked for! It's not only about the residents, but they make sure their staff is taken care of to. The best benefits around for sure.

Cons

I don't have any at this time.

6 people found this review helpful

Recruitment Marketing Manager

WOW! Our goal is to be the best place you've ever worked and we are so happy to hear that rings true for you. Thank you for your commitment to Trilogy over the past 8+ years and we wish you continued success.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

It's a new company

Dec 10, 2020 - Software Engineer in Lucknow
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice environment in this company, but it still needs improvement

Cons

Not organized needs alot of more management skills

3. 3.0

New hire

Jul 30, 2021 - Dietary Aide
      Business Outlook

Pros

It seems like Trilogy is a great company to work for. Lots of incentives, and involved company. So far, I’m very pleased that I work for interactive company.

Cons

The only issue I have run into is, lots of apps to download for employment. For a person who isn’t electronically savvy, I have trouble getting these up and running.

4. 5.0

Great Atmosphere

Jul 28, 2021 - Director of Food Services in Louisville, KY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very employee oriented. Residents are # 1. My 2nd time at trilogy. Couldn't be happier. All staff are helpful and treat residents as their own family. Love it!!!

Cons

None yet no complaints so how do I get 20 words if I have no complaints?? Well I have employees that have been working with trilogy for 9+ years. They seem very happy

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good company and work environment...not for dining

Jun 29, 2021 - Director of Food and Nutrition Services in West Lafayette, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, the company seems to care about employees, monthly parties, bonuses for gas and attendance, residents are amazing, free schooling, Lots of things for the residents to do, great culture concept.

Cons

Culinary services is a nightmare. They have all these wonderful things for the residents, but they don't offer much support for the culinary team. The dining services support member I had rarely came to help and when that person was present they did the bare minimum. If you are willing to give up your home life for the culinary department then trilogy is for you. Again the things they offer for the residents are excellent, but the managers need more help. They need to have a full time assistant and have staff under them. Also, there needs to be more support from management because my personal experience wasn't the best. My ED told me "for a department that doesn't help anyone else you sure ask for a lot of help". It seems some buildings do well than others. This was my personal experience.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Healthcare company

Aug 1, 2021 - Life Enrichment Director in Lexington, KY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cares about the residents and employees Great Benefits Teamwork Approach and support

Cons

Healthcare is a difficult job to be in Work holidays and some weekends

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Horrible Mangement!

Jun 7, 2021 - Dietary Aide in Lowell, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Great Benefits -Monthly employee parties -Weekly pay -Good pay for dietary aide position. -Amazing residents Overall the company itself is great to work for, if it wasn't I would have gave 1 star then.

Cons

Working as a Dietary aide for Cedar Creek Health Campus was awful. Both management in the Kitchen were terrible.. TERRIBLE. If they were having a bad day, everyone was having a bad day. 1. Don't expect the schedule to be made ever. You'll work on Saturday and not know what your working on Sunday. 2. Don't expect help either. You'll be doing a job meant for 2 people. Along with constant micro-mangaing and being told to do 10 things at once. (Not fun) 3. DRAMA, this place is filled with drama. I'm surprised the two managers in the kitchen haven't been fired yet because of this. They judge you, talk about you behind your back, and are two-faced. Overall the kitchen is filled with a bunch of bored adult drama queens. 4. Management is again awful, the 2 managers should have never been hired. Such a joke. People are leaving this place for a reason.. Take a hint.

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

The company has changed since Covid

Aug 2, 2021 - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Maumee, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Beautiful facility, great perks, great bonuses, praises their staff, they have standards!

Cons

Poor resident to staff ratio, not enough maintenance help, food quality has gone down, mandated vaccine

9. 2.0
      Former Employee

It isn't what they make it seem

Mar 26, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Trilogy Perks gets you some good deals - Attending Purdue Online Global for free can be really good if you can find a degree that interests you and you can stand working there long enough to finish - You will make connections with some really great residents

Cons

- Staffing is a nightmare - Pay is below average - The corporate structure is atrocious - People working well over 40 hours out of necessity for the residents is very common (70+, no exaggeration) - You have to tell families that their loved one will get great care knowing full well they're probably going to get sub-par care because of staffing - Trilogy is going to try to convince you that all the perks of working for them will be great and make you want to make a career with them. They aren't and you won't. Trust me.

2 people found this review helpful

Recruitment Marketing Manager

Thank you for providing a detailed review. We appreciate the time you spent with us and value the feedback you left. Each of our campuses has a dedicated recruiter to ensure we have adequate staffing. We can assure you our teams are working diligently to recruit top talent who will provide compassionate care to our residents. Trilogy is a company that does not just talk about investing in employees but actually does it. We offer a raise every 90 days for as long as you work with us. Our benefits are designed to put more money in our employees' pockets while allowing them to pursue the career of their dreams. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

10. 5.0

Wow!

Jul 5, 2021 - Division Vice President
      Business Outlook

Pros

What we do for teammates is not just words, but backed up by actions! So amazing to see lives changed by our programs such as quarterly wage increases, weekly pay, 401K and college assistance!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of, except you may just fall in love with the team, the residents and the company! Keep your heart open!

Trilogy Health Services Response

Thank you for providing a detailed review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the benefits we offer our team members!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,034 Reviews