TrustedPros Reviews

0 Rating

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Chief Technology Officer in Toronto, ON

I have been working at TrustedPros full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've started working for TrustedPros in 2011 and from my years of experience I can say it's an excellent company to work for. Working here you are presented with endless opportunities to hone, perfect and learn new skills. For me the skills and experience I've acquired working here sometimes even amazes me, if you are ready to challenge yourself and have a zeal to learn there is no end to what you can achieve here. The TrustedPros team is very talented and friendly with a lot of respect for each other. I truly believe in TrustedPros and on our approach of ensuring quality and accuracy of our content. We all work really hard to ensure we provide most reliable and accurate information to our users. I feel really great and amazed to say I'm part of a company dedicated to helping others. Cheers!

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind :)

2. "An honest, trustworthy company to work for, promoting the same values."

Current Employee - Public Relations in Toronto, ON

I have been working at TrustedPros full-time for less than a year

Pros

TrustedPros is one of the best companies I have worked for. Reason being that the company is run very professionally, and it holds core values dear to it's heart. TrustedPros' management is very professional. Management cares about it's employees well-being and growth. Unlike so many other workplaces I have been a part of, TrustedPros does not profit off their employees by squeezing their personal resources out of them to help the business operate, or by squeezing personal time out of employees because senior staff are irresponsible. TrustedPros is very responsible, respectful, and tactful when it comes to employee management, well-being, and contribution. The company really takes care of us, and is willing to invest anything to help us grow, learn, and excel. I have yet to work for a company willing to invest money into my knowledge by offering me courses and resources if I need them! It's really quite impressive. It is obvious that the values the company projects outwardly through it's services are maintained inwardly as well. Not only is this an uncommon trait, but it's difficult for the public to gain knowledge of. The public should know that the company is built from trust from the bottom up, starting with it's employees. Everyone is willing to help one another out, and contribute to each other's growth. TrustedPros practices what they preach!

Cons

It is hard to give a downside to working for TrustedPros. The only thing I can think of would be the the age the company operates in, and ethos of the internet--and this is out of the company's control. As a matter of fact, this is a problem that so many companies today would probably agree with as well. Like so many other companies, TrustedPros is at the mercy of unprecedented, and untrue sentiments floating around on the internet about it. I dislike witnessing attempted sabotage on the company.

"Fantastic Company!"

Current Employee - Customer Relations Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at TrustedPros full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

TrustedPros is a great company! The staff is very friendly and helpful. It's been a rewarding experience, with lot's of opportunity to excel. I love learning the many facets of the construction industry. It has really helped me with some of my own home renovations. We have thousands of wonderful contractors and as a Customer Relations Manager it's always a pleasure speaking with contractors, helping them make TrustedPros a great experience for them. As well as homeowners in search of great contractors. It's a pleasure being part of such a great team and having the chance to help others.

Cons

I can honestly say there are no cons.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.