Found 3 of over 52 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech India
2 hours ago
Data Engineer I
Hi guys, One of my friend is working in MNC with package around 15lpa (4+ yrs experience as data engineer). Now he got an opportunity from Mindlance recruitment firm which is offering 23 lpa for 1 yr project with Nike but payroll will be under Mindlance only..and if possible of converting it to Full time in future but no promises. Should he leave his well settled job for this opportunity or stay in current company seeing volatile tech market right now?
3 hours ago
Asking for company review in public forum is almost useless. People with positive experience don't feel like making any effort to write and only people with negative experience are pro active in writing and giving review and thus influencing out decision.
an hour ago
I’m a super ambitious Techie from Hyderabad. At 5 years exp, I’m leading a team of 18 engineers. I joined this team as a guy with 3 years of experience and was promoted to lead the team last year around May. I’m doing roughly 18 LPA now but my team has folks who are 10+ yoe and 25+ LPA. Despite being in the leadership circle and mingling with VP Level crowd, I feel my salary should improve a lot more to justify my role. Full disclosure I started at 9 LPA two years ago. What’d you do in my shoes?
Got a burning question about Tychon Solutions? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Tychon Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Friendly Management and environment." (in 6 reviews)
- "Good friendly environment with good staff, teammates and good senior people." (in 3 reviews)
- "A good place to learn new technologies and with challenging projects" (in 3 reviews)
- "good place to learn and working peoples are very friendly." (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "work culture"Return to all Reviews
- 5.07 May 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearChennai
1. Well Organized Organization. 2. Very friendly environment with good work culture. 3. Good Recognition. 4. Management is always ready to help, encourage and support. 5. Standard and Engaging Employees. 6. Good place to explore new things.
There is nothing to say about Cons.
- 5.016 Aug 2023Digital Marketing ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
You will have your own space to work and also there will be a guidance. Work Culture and Environment is Good. Flexible working hours and supportive team.
Nothing much to say like that!