Typito Reviews

Updated Nov 5, 2021

Found 10 of over 10 reviews

4.9

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

2d

works at

HARMAN International

I see quite a few people in my office with unhappy/broken marriages.. This has made me genuinely scared. Is this true for people mostly in pvt sector or is true regardless of profession

33 Comments

Tech India

134.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Typito~4837925
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Awsome Team, Great Learning and Helpful Seniors

Nov 5, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Great understanding between teams and team members 2. Numerous learning opportunities 3. Personally was able to learn handling and owning features of the product 4. Senior Management is very approachable 5. Everyone tries to make the remote working as smooth as possible

Cons

1. Sometimes work is a lot, but to be expected from an early and challenging startup

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to learn with amazing work culture

Sep 9, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Highly approachable team and CEO. - Great work culture with gaming sessions on Fridays. - Fast pace learning.

Cons

- Sometimes, work become very challenging and stressful - Company has decided to go remote completely and I am not a fan of working remotely.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A great place to learn and solve challenging engineering problems

May 12, 2021 - Engineering Lead in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Video creation is a challenging domain and hence Typito is an engineering-heavy tool that relies on complex problem solving on a regular basis. This can help you learn a lot in a short span of time. - The time from ideation to execution is really small. This helps us move really fast on the problems we want to solve. - Say goodbye to the typical office hierarchies. Anyone can reach out to anybody else in Typito. In fact, this is rather encouraged to improve the cohesion of the team. - You have a good amount of say on the problems you want to solve, provided you can back it up with research. The founders are very encouraging on that front. - If we want to solve a critical problem we make use of all resources that we can to reach there. We work with engineering consultants, video consultants, design consultants, etc to solve the video creation problem. - Having a founder who understands and supports good tech is really important for an engineering-heavy company. He is ready to provide all the resources we need to solve the problem at hand.

Cons

The work here can be quite demanding sometimes. However, if you are here to learn you won't have anything to complain about.

4. 5.0

Great place to grow your career with an amazing Team and Work Culture

May 6, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great team of passionate people to work with - Remote first work with flexible working hours - Ability to experiment and work on things you are passionate about without being restricted to a particular area.

Cons

-Remote work can get a little challenging sometimes.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An amazing work culture to be part of!

May 3, 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- You'll get to work with a highly motivated team of individuals who love what they do. Hence, you'll never find a discouraging atmosphere around you. - Your smallest of efforts are appreciated and you're always encouraged to perform better. The most amazing practice which I have not seen a lot of companies following is that your seniors don't criticize you for committing a mistake, rather they encourage you to reflect back and learn from it. - Since we're a small team, you can/may work out of the bounds of your designated role if you're interested. The team follows open communication in the workspace and new ideas are always welcomed! - No micromanagement. Your team leader trusts you with work and encourages you to own that task and take descisions. They are more than willing to help if you ever get blocked. - The CEO as well as the team leader is highly approachable. The kind of environment they have curated is amazing. Apart from discussing any issues related to workspace, they also keep check if you're doing well personally :) - We have gone completely remote now. So, time and space flexibility! And we have gaming Fridays too 😎

Cons

No cons I can find as of now.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

" A company that cares about their employees and amazing work culture"

May 1, 2021 - Customer Success Representative in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

"You get to experiment different areas and not just restricted to one role" " Working hours are flexible. You're not forced to follow the 9 -5 pm work rule" "Mental and physical health are given a lot priority here, which lacks in a lot of companies today" " You're encouraged and appreciated for the work that you do" "There are employees and the CEO himself who will guide and help you personally, if you're stuck with something and need help"

Cons

"Remote working can get tiring at times. You might want some change and feel like working in office instead with your colleagues"

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Typito has been a wonderful company to start my career with

Apr 19, 2021 - Content Marketer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Learning is encouraged and seen as a priority at Typito. This gives us the opportunity to work and grow beyond one’s job title. - Motivated Team: The team at Typito consists of a group of individuals that are young, motivated, and extremely smart who will immediately make you feel welcome from day one. - Flexibility: Ability to decide work timings & schedules that work for you. - Work culture: Team that works hard and knows how to have fun. The overall work culture at Typito stands on transparency and communication.

Cons

- Working with a small team can sometimes require you to take on more responsibilities

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Highly passionate and driven team , with amazing work culture and product

Apr 8, 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote first , given Covid situation the team went remote during its first hiring phase . I was recruited during that time. Given we were able to function great , we are largely remote first now - The product's technology stack and problems around them are mind numbingly good. Although on surface it's a MERN stack role , but a majority of the tech inside will have you deal with wide range of problems beyond just building pages or api's. - The team and the work culture. The CEO and early cofounders have created a perfect environment where people can learn and make mistakes in the process without being penalised. Here we focus on collective effort and execution !!! - Company with realistic organic growth with realistic targets and ideas of what needs to be done. There is no unnecessary pressure that exist for the sake of it.

Cons

- Not a con but given team is small the range of task might stretch you beyond your comfort zones at times. If you love this sort of challenges you will enjoy it otherwise it might be stressful.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great place to grow & learn.

Apr 18, 2021 - Marketing in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great work culture & overall a very motivating space to be in (even when things don't go well, we're encouraged to reflect, learn and move on- which a great practice). - The team is built of people who are very smart, driven, and always open to learning which makes this a great environment to work in. - You're not micromanaged; you will be trusted and given the space and independence to get your work done. - A conducive space for learning, trying out new things, and up-skilling in areas you desire.

Cons

- Since the Pandemic, we're moved to working remotely. Remote work-life balance can be a challenge at times (you're encouraged to be open & communicate challenges to the team to find solutions). - Working with big audacious goals can sometimes be a grind (that said, if you feel burned out, they're supportive if you need to take time off).

10. 5.0

Grow at faster pace!

Apr 1, 2021 - Associate Product Manager in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

- My second innings here - Get to work on interesting and challenging problems - Always helping founder - Work from anywhere - Decide your own time

Cons

Not any cons. The expectation from everyone is at par levels and I agree with that is due to the growing and lean team.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 English Reviews