What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are good and they encourage volunteering in your community and getting paid for it." (in 742 reviews)
- "Overall the company is a good to work for and most the other employees are great people." (in 451 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and SLA" (in 450 reviews)
- "Culture is great and very helpful." (in 222 reviews)
- "Great people and coworkers." (in 156 reviews)
- "low pay and little to no perks when you compare to other banks in the area and industry" (in 522 reviews)
- "Management is very poor and team lacked diversity" (in 429 reviews)
- "Managers don't know what they're doing and most of them are not willing to open/close or work weekend." (in 215 reviews)
- "No training in the beginning which is hard for a new worker and no sign" (in 177 reviews)
- "Lack of communication from upper management at times detailing some key issues and changes" (in 172 reviews)
Found 9,526 of over 10T reviews
Updated 26 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW3 Dec 2022Fund AccountantCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Work from or office (whichever suits you) Good and approachable managers. Collaborative and helpful teammates. Lots of diversity in the company. Good pension package. Generally a friendly work environment with ability to learn and grown within the company.
No cons to list here.1
U.S. Bank Reviews FAQs
U.S. Bank has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 10,108 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at U.S. Bank to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
68% of U.S. Bank employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated U.S. Bank 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.