Ultimate Software Director Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 14 reviews

5.0
Ultimate Software CEO Scott Scherr
Scott Scherr

"If you take care of your employees, they will take care of your customers..doens't get more profound than that!"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

they walk the talk CEO and Chief People Officer are living proof everyday of the culture, it's importance, fight to protect it, and are CONSISTENT

Cons

not a good 1st job, simply because you won't appreciate it as much. once you get a taste of the outside then come to Ultimate, it's the most magical place on earth. few bad apples - people bring baggage/past hurts from previous employment experiences, not fully trusting the culture

Advice to Management

there's diversity, but not much beyond the manager-level and non-existent among senior leaders. the disconnect is pretty obvious and needs improvement

Ultimate Software2018-09-27
  2. "Super Happy Ulti Peep!"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Director in Weston, FL

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a truly amazing company to work for. I wake up every day with gratitude for having the opportunity to contribute to Ultimate Software's continued Success! I joined Ultimate 10 months ago and while I learned about what a great company Ultimate is during the recruitment process I thought it might be hard to live up to what others said the company was like. Could there truly be such a work environment where the...

Cons

I know you might think this is impossible but I don't really have any cons to offer. I only wish every one had an opportunity to experience the remarkable work life experience i have been afforded at Ultimate Software.

Advice to Management

Continue to support and develop your associates with the trust that you give all of us. Continue to invest in the best talent to develop our best in class software solutions so we can continue to deliver the best products and services for our customers.

Ultimate Software2018-10-01
  3. "Believe the hype - it's a great place to work"

Current Employee - Marketing Director

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

While no company is perfect, Ultimate is as close as I have experienced in my 25+ year career in the tech industry. The culture is based on respect and trust. I have never felt so valued for my contributions and never had such support when I hit obstacles. I've been here 5 years and my work/life balance has never been better. It's all good.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind. I guess that's a statement itself.

Advice to Management

Keep following the example of our incredible CEO. You'll never go wrong following his principles. People First.

Ultimate Software2018-09-28
  4. "Simply the best!"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Everything. You aren’t joining a company. You are joining a family.

Cons

Leave your baggage at the door

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. We are investing in the right things!

Ultimate Software2018-08-17
  5. "Love it here!"

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Supportive management - Great work-life balance - Fun work environment/great company culture - Friendly co-workers - Awesome benefits (seriously, like no other company I've worked for!)

Cons

- Fast growth (company is going through some growing pains)

Ultimate Software2016-11-11

December 9, 2016talent acquisition specialist

So happy to hear that you enjoy the work-life balance here! Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

6. "People First isn't just a tagline - Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have never felt so valued and empowered at any company. Executive leaders are smart, caring and humble -- yes, humble servant leaders. Until joining Ultimate 4 years ago, I didn't know such a positive work environment even existed. I hope to stay here until I retire.

Cons

You won't fit in here if you are a backstabber or want to step on others as you climb the success ladder. This is a collaborative, supportive environment.

Advice to Management

Don't let our continued growth change the positive culture. Continue to connect with all employees on a personal level so they can experience what true servant leadership is all about.

Ultimate Software2016-08-25
  7. "Ain't Ulti Great?"

I have been working at Ultimate Software

Pros

US definitely walks the talk w-people first approach. High class company so very proud to be part of.

Cons

While I do not think it is a con, anyone not familiar w-company should know there are absolutely no easy jobs here - be prepared to work hard and test every skill you have while picking up new.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you doing!

Ultimate Software2016-07-05

August 6, 2016talent acquisition specialist

Thanks so much for the review! Work hard play hard :)

8. "Director"

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

By far, the best company to work for anywhere. It is an honor and a blessing!

Cons

I have nothing to complain about. Perfect environment.

Ultimate Software2016-07-04

August 6, 2016talent acquisition specialist

Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate your feedback :)

"I am proud to say I work for Ultimate Software - this is the way it should be everywhere!"

Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture at Ultimate Software is almost indescribable. Actions speak louder than words. We don't just say great things, we do them. Everyone will tell you about the incredible benefits and additional services/perks we receive at Ultimate and about the wonderful things we do together to serve our communities. Both of those are critical to me and I expect my company to do some of those things. The people at Ultimate...

Cons

This company isn't for everyone. We are proud of our company and our culture. Non-collaborators need not apply.

Advice to Management

You are looking at the right things as we continue to grow and add to both our employee and customer base. Keep up the great work looking at the best ways to scale our business.

Ultimate Software2015-10-12
  10. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Director of Product Strategy in Weston, FL

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Ultimate Software has the most amazing culture, everyone I work with eventually feels like part of my family. It's great to come to work and be surrounded by fresh, engaged, energetic, bright people every day, and always be recognized for the value you contribute to the team. Our motto is "People First" and we walk that talk every day! I have never been happier to come to work every day...When work feels like play!...

Cons

I miss seeing some of our remote employees. But, we have department meetings and trips multiple times per year, where we can all gather and see each other. We also use a lot of video conferencing, so you actually see everyone and it helps to bridge the gap! It goes back to the company feeling like a big family. You really get to know your co-workers and want to spend time with them and their biological families!

Ultimate Software2015-01-02