Ultimate Software Manager Reviews

Aron Ain
  1. "Truly is the Best"

Current Employee - Strategic Account Manager in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time

Pros

Their goal to put people first remains their focus throughout all the changes we are still working for the same type of leadership, one that is dedicated to its people.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say.

2. "They Have Earned Every"

Current Employee - Community Engagement Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

The People, The culture that supports taking smart risks in order to innovate, and the generous perks don't hurt either. As a new hire, I have rarely felt so welcome at a place. I spent a good portion of my first week returning the overwhelming amount of Welcome messages. One theme kept recurring... the phrase "you're going to love it here!" That spoke volumes to me. And they were right. Every person that I have had the pleasure to meet has been personable, helpful and seemed to be such a perfect fit for their role. The people take a genuine interest in how best to work with you. The People First saying is way more than a catchy phrase thrown on their internet site. It's in their DNA. So many of the programs at Ultimate were born out of an employee with an idea who was supported in making it a reality -despite the possibility of failure. That is precisely why they have been able to stay at the top of the HCM industry. Merging with Kronos, the possibilities seem endless. I'm still pinching myself.

Cons

Bringing two strong brands together (merging with Kronos) will likely present some challenges BUT I cannot think of any team I'd trust to handle the challenge more. All of the days will not be perfect as this new, unified company forms but it will be guided by leadership that really cares about getting it right.

3. COVID-19

"Great experience, great people"

Current Employee - Executive Relationship Manager

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Follow-up was quick, interviewers also shred constructive feedback before moving on to the next round which was tremendously helpful.

Cons

Due to COVID-19, everything was virtual, which made it a little difficult.

"People First is a Real Thing"

Current Employee - Communications Manager in Weston, FL

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company truly cares about their people, from providing the best benefits to ensuring you fulfill a work/life balance. The know how to hire and promote the best managers to make sure the culture stays aligned so we all have the same experience working at the company.

Cons

Honestly, I cannot think of a con for this company in my 4 plus years experience here.

July 27, 2020Social Media Business Analyst

Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We're happy to hear you enjoy our "People First" culture!

5. COVID-19

"#2 Great Places to Work"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Weston, FL

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Ultimate provides great opportunities to learn and grow. The benefits are the best in the industry. It is a very possitive team environment. The talent is outstanding. You are provided with the best tools to succeed. There are opportunities for virtual work full time. The communications during Covid-19 have been outstanding. The company shows that they really care for their employees and talent.

Cons

Recently the company was purchased and now has merged with Kronos. We are waiting to see what other changes develop from the merger, although the new President seems to truly care for developing a culture that will help us prosper.

6. COVID-19

"Frustrating"

2.0
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time

Pros

Benefits are great pay is great. I'm sure some parts of the org are more fulfilling. Doing the right thing with COVID-19

Cons

You exists to take whatever flavor of the month feature-set senior leadership has half thought-out and deliver it in a time frame they have also mandated upfront. Which is actually far more clear of a path than reality. You also blow about in the winds of whatever HIPPO most recently blew through your domain.

7. "Amazing company"

Current Employee - Associate Product Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Inclusive and friendly company with amazing benefits and growth opportunities.

Cons

No cons encountered so far.

"Great Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Awesome employee culture, great benefits, diversified, work from home, progressive, innovative, fun, casual.

Cons

Working from home is both a pro and a con.

July 1, 2020Social Media Business Analyst

Thank you for leaving us this thoughtful review!

9. "Amazing Employer"

Current Employee - Lead Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Benefits: 401k Match, Insurance coverage, FSA, FSA dependent care, PTO Allowance, tuition reimbursement, certification bonuses. Company culture and communications, office space, virtual work life, company functions.

Cons

Perpetual shifting organizational structures requires quarterly adaptation.

July 1, 2020Social Media Business Analyst

Thank you for leaving us a review! Your feedback is valuable and helps us to continuously improve!

10. "A company that treats you like family!"

Current Employee - Associate Product Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It truly is a People First company. You have the opportunity to work with insanely smart people, who are open to teaching you, helping you and collaborate with you. I've been lucky to have the support from my manager that has mentored me and has pushed me to become a better professional.

Cons

We are in the middle of a merger so there is a little uncertainty as to how the team, org, benefits, opportunities to grow will be impacted.

Found 180 reviews