Unicommerce Esolutions Reviews
71% would recommend to a friend
(169 total reviews)
89% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "some managers are good at work but not human beings" (in 3 reviews)
Found 169 of over 188 reviews
Updated 26 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.023 Nov 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
Timely salary, Clear role and responsibilities.
Less work life balance, no employee upliftment,
- 3.04 Oct 2023Talent Acquisition SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew Delhi
5 Days working but that again depends whom you’re reporting to
- There will not be any learning if you join here. - Manager challenges in front of everyone that this person won’t be staying any longer because senior management listens to her and you can be asked to leave anytime - Longer the duration of any manager , heavier the confidence that one has the authority to terminate anyone within the team by showing fake reports. - also be rest assured that you will eventually be a part of this team politics , and they will be after your life and then will force you to work on saturdays and sundays too. - Team culture is so bad that don’t even think of joining as a recruiter as you will never be appreciated for your work and it’s worst than any consultancy. - Lastly after so much of toxicity within the team one will resign by himself/herself. - Everything is manual here , do not expect anything in too much .3
- 5.023 Nov 2023Manager, Product SupportCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
Most important reason for me to be a part of unicommerce since many years is the good managers support and this company really appreciates your work and performance.
When you move to the but higher level then company stops recognise you giving awards etc.
- 4.022 Nov 2023UI EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
1. Work is not monotonous, you can expect stimulating challenges in your work life 2. Opportunity to work on a diverse tech stack 3. Flexible work hours
1. Inconsistent team structure, with cross team transfers relatively often 2. Average increments
- 4.023 Nov 2023Senior AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
Environment is so friendly and Mangers are so very frankly and hence I work here .he will initiate the work without hassle
I just want weekly fun activity by HR team. There is no weekly activity
- 4.023 Nov 2023Senior Associate product supportCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
Management is clear about the vision and clarity and a healthy work culture who always push people to grow along with company
Nothing need to say as I can see
- 5.023 Nov 2023Sr. Business DevelopmentCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
I am working with Unicommerce from last 4.5 yrs,I learn lots of things in UC, doing my best for the company
Working environment is very good and helpful
- 4.023 Nov 2023Product AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
1. Work life balance is good. 2. Flat hierarchy and upper management is reachable. 3. Fun activities and quarterly parties.
Not as such till now.
Unicommerce Esolutions Reviews FAQs
Unicommerce Esolutions has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 188 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Unicommerce Esolutions to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
71% of Unicommerce Esolutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Unicommerce Esolutions 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.