Velotio Reviews

Updated Aug 10, 2022

Found 79 of over 81 reviews

4.6
Velotio Founder and CEO Kalpak Shah (no image)
Kalpak Shah

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

20h

works at

Salesforce

How to move on from a 5 year relationship breakup? I cannot concentrate in meetings at all. Often get panic attacks as well. It’s getting tough and will really appreciate your help if somebody was ever in this state.

17 Comments

Tech India

107.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Velotio~1666743
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good work culture

Aug 10, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good management and work culture. They support freshers.

Cons

Nothing cons for now. Everything is good.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome Work life balance

Aug 9, 2022 - Senior Software Developer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Work Life balance. 2) Good Projects. 3) Trending technologies

Cons

No cons encountered so far

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Truly a great place to work!

Aug 4, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Hours, Management is full of extremely knowledgeable people who are always there to help you. Managers being technical push us to learn the latest and greatest things in tech

Cons

1 or 2 projects are okay not great. No cons otherwise

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Employee friendly company

Jul 24, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Yearly bonus, Gifts, Monthly meetups, Good Leave policy,

Cons

Nothing as such.. good company

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

A great place to work - indeed!

Jul 13, 2022 - Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- people focused - always have an ear in listening to the problems and efforts towards solving them - competitive yet comfortable culture - career growth

Cons

None to be mentioned at the moment

Continue reading
  6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A company where employees come first

Jun 29, 2022 - Principal User Experience Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at Velotio for a year and half. What I loved most about the company was 1. A very self- motivated and enthusiastic team who knew their responsibilities and work towards a common goal 2. Worked with some of the best engineers I have worked with so far 3. Top management was always approachable and ready to solve any issues 4. Employee well being and work-life balance was considered of prime importance and respected. Even in the remote model, the leadership ensured that there were enough team activities and team bonding, which made working even more fun. And the goodies sent on multiple ocassions was a cherry on the cake!!! So there was challenging work, at the same time good time with other activities which made facing these tasks a lot more easier. Overall an amazing experience. Oh yes last but not the least.

Cons

None that I can think of

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 4.0

Nice place.

Jul 14, 2022 - Software Developer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice place to work. Management and project is good.

Cons

No cons everything is good.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

An awesome place to work

Jun 23, 2022 - Lead Designer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good Work-life Balance. - Approachable management - Lot of learning opportunities - Friendly work environment - Proper guidance - Ensures employees comfort by allowing them to work at their own pace - Providing opportunities for professional and personal growth

Cons

As far as I know, nothing like that.. It's a great company.

9. 5.0

Good Company to work for and grow your Career

May 31, 2022 - Business Analyst in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Environment Supporting Members You can WFH

Cons

Increment is quite low for freshers

Velotio Response

Chief Technology Officer

Hey Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are continuously evaluating our employee benefits to improve them for better, including the increments. Thank you for being with us and we wish you all the best.

10. 4.0

Good company with Good growth

May 20, 2022 - Quality Engineer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary on time Multiple and good projects Good pay

Cons

Sometime late timings because of project deadlines

Velotio Response

Chief Technology Officer

Hey!!! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are continuously working towards developing internal processes and policies that ensure our employees grow with us and have a healthy work-life balance. If there is something that we care about the most, it is to have happy employees.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 79 Reviews

Velotio Reviews FAQs

Velotio has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 81 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Velotio to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Velotio employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Velotio. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

99% of Velotio employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Velotio 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Velotio to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits, work life balance.

Popular Careers with Velotio Job Seekers