Velotio Reviews

Updated Aug 18, 2021

Found 44 of over 44 reviews

4.7
Velotio Founder and CEO Kalpak Shah (no image)
Kalpak Shah
  1. 5.0

Amazing Workplace

Aug 18, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Transparency in everything - You'll get to learn new Technologies and work on them - Extra Benefits for employee care

Cons

- Work life balance is bit of an issue. - sometimes delay on few things from management

Chief Technology Officer

Hey! We are glad you took time to share your feedback. We do appreciate it. To address the points you mentioned- we are constantly working towards improving internal processes and policies that have employees grow with us and have a healthy work-life harmony.

2. 5.0

Nice workplace

Aug 14, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting work and projects to work on. Good perks and working policies. Retention rate is above average.

Cons

No major downside as such. Sometimes work from hours might get extented which is easily fixable. The teammates need to be more respectful towards non-working hours of fellow employees.

Chief Technology Officer

Hey! I appreciate you taking out time to share this feedback. We are working continuously on improving internal processes that make sure our employees grow with the company and have a healthy work life balance. We wish you all the best for future.

3. The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Awesome company and provides everything employee look for

Aug 1, 2021 - Software Developer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Opportunity to work on trending technologies. - Every suggestion is taken care - Care for employees - Free Breakfast - Free Lunch - Free Snacks - Work life balance

Cons

No cons are encountered yet

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Technology Officer

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and for the kind words about the company. It's really nice to hear that you are enjoying working here, and we hope you continue to grow! All the best!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good organisation to work with

Aug 1, 2021 - Software Engineer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management at Velotio is very understanding and generous Most of projects here require knowledge on cutting edge technology

Cons

I have not come across any cons as of now

Chief Technology Officer

Hey! Thanks for your response and the kind words about the company. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your work here at Velotio.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Company. Good People.

Jul 8, 2021 - Senior Product Designer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Although I worked for a short time with Velotio but still in my observation Great Environment, Amazing team members, Supportive Managers, Responsive HR Team. Even the founders communicate with you frequently.

Cons

Nothing at least with me.

Chief Technology Officer

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. It’s always nice to get feedback, and it’s even better when it’s positive!

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Company with Word Pressure

Jul 8, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility to work Technical Management Highly technical colleauges No micro-management Market Standard salary

Cons

Only Work Pressure, which i can only find during my tenure.

Chief Technology Officer

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with us. We take every employee feedback very seriously and we will keep improving. Thank you for being with us and we wish you all the best.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to grow and work with

May 19, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a really good work culture and there's a space for technical and personal growth

Cons

Didn't find any con working here.

Chief Technology Officer

Hey! Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to share your perspective with us.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Awesome Growth & Nice place to work with

Apr 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Velotio from last 4 years & I got an opportunities to work on latest technologies to test like PWA, React Web, React Native Mobile, Rest API, AI & ML Based ChatBot, Cloud-Native for K8s. Team is very friendly & supportive. Leadership believes in Open Culture & provides several learning opportunities. I'm really enjoying the work culture & would highly recommend if you are one of those interested in dealing with latest technologies.

Cons

Didn't find anything as such.

Chief Technology Officer

Hey! Thanks for sharing your experience of working with us! We appreciate your kind words about the company and its culture. It is people like you who make the company extraordinary. Thank you for being with us and wish you all the best.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work with

Apr 17, 2021 - MERN Stack Engineer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some things that I like most about Velotio Technologies: Good work culture. Flexible timings. Good pay. Great folks. Latest and trending technologies are being used for the development.

Cons

Didn't found anything till now.

Chief Technology Officer

Hey! I appreciate your positive feedback. Thanks for taking the time to share the pros!

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

one of best service based company

Apr 1, 2021 - DevOps Tech Lead in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

What you need ? All here . Do your more than 100% , they will give whatever freedom and other things you want.

Cons

Everything looks good except , some people have issue with workload . that need to find out by leadership.

Chief Technology Officer

Hey, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are continuously working towards developing internal processes that ensure our employees grow with us and have a healthy work-life balance. Thank you for being with us and wish you all the best.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Reviews